Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 31. (Read 80690 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Also, I am putting 1.5 BTC of my own money up for grabs to the person whole finds the winning share for our first block. If that person happens to be myself or any other member of the bitp.it crew I will simply carry my reward over to the 2nd block found. I want one of you guys to get this reward.

I'm also throwing in 5.5 BTC, so a total of 7 BTC to whoever finds the block.
Activity: 112
Just a quick update.

We've decided to completely drop fees form the line up. We are going to be a 0% fee pool!

Also, I am putting 1.5 BTC of my own money up for grabs to the person whole finds the winning share for our first block. If that person happens to be myself or any other member of the bitp.it crew I will simply carry my reward over to the 2nd block found. I want one of you guys to get this reward.

Do spread the word, we need you're mega hashes, and I'm willing to pay for it  Smiley
Thanks everyone for the new registrations last night, keep them coming!
And we are back up!

Total miner downtime: 15 minutes

Sorry for the interruption, but we are now live with more features and open registration. Most future upgrades shouldn't require this type of service interruption. This particular one required us to upgrade our bitcoind instance, and we wanted to backup all the critical files (wallet, blockchain, etc) to be on the extra cautious side.

We have have CPU miners fixed, and have removed restrictions on long poll connections. Also, SSL, and open registration for all!

Just as a side note, the global hash rate (and the hash rate for your miners) may be a little low while while things average back out.

Do spread the word, we need to grow our little pool so we can find our first block!
We are about to begin deploying our updates. We hope to minimize any service interruptions, but we will have to cycle bitcoind. In all, we hope to have 10 minutes or less of downtime.

Your miners should automatically resume if there is a hiccup in service.
We have some new features rolling out tonight, including:

Open registration
SSL
Long polling fixed for CPU miners and multiple GPUs.
bitp.it global hash rate now displayed on your console

Even though we are opening the registration, we will retain our "beta" status... That means 0% fees remain!

I will post and update once these changes are rolled out.

Thanks again to everyone for your support.
Big jump in hash rate last night. Thank you all.

We still need more people to help us test and find our first block, so do spread the word!
Activity: 84
Hey all, just an update on the pool.

We've had reports that some miners (Ufasoft, jgarziks' cpuminer, maybe others) have problems with our pool. We're working on fixing those issues. For now, at least with cpuminer, disabling long-poll should help.

We're accumulating miners (we love all of you!) and we're all hoping to see the first block come through soon. We're also working on some new features:

- stats API
- global stats on the console
- SSL suppport
- delete and sort your workers

Any other suggestions, feel free to post them!

OH I almost forgot. TOKENS! You can use these to sign up for our beta! Just head to http://pool.bitp.it/

5ty2uvQyyxnb1
pmPNS71yiUaaP
BJShwguf5NShy
xCgWyTq8Ld6zq

Happy mining!
We now have an IRC channel!

Come visit us at #bitp.it on irc.freenode.net

If you ask nicely, I may have some access tokens for anyone who swings by  Wink
Thank you all. We've noticed, and appreciate, the growth in hash rate!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Im in! Have been spreading my miners around different pools - cant wait to get more people start using it so we can see more constant payouts.

All the best!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Been running perfectly for me. I like the bitpit GUI, looking forward to this pool being popular. Smooth sailing so far. Cheesy
We have just rolled out long polling support. Your miners should automatically recognize this without any change on your end.

For the time being, do try and limit your workers to a single GPU/CPU. Those of you with multiple graphics cards, do try and create separate workers (one for each). This will help us while we get some post implementation details ironed out on scaling long polling.

In celebration of getting long polling out there, here are 5 more instant access tokens to the beta:

YEQeRuTdHX6t7
RDCKDrwai1H6N
8WkWLXdgz9XgN
Jvf9rzNxQXTiy
gGUV7RCeNDAJe
Simply visit http://pool.bitp.it and check the box that says "I have an access token", provide your email address, and you will instantly be in the beta.

To those of you already in the queue, feel free to grab a token and skip to the front of the line. Otherwise, we are processing invitations are quickly as possible. So do hold in there, we will eventually get to everybody.
So is this an extension of the javascript miner? or are you dumping that project?

I'm sorry, we've been very busy getting things ready for this I didn't even check this thread until today.

We are moving away from our Javascript stuff. It simply does not make sense with the current difficulty levels. This is a pool, through and through. I am mining on it right now with my Radeon 5830 and Pheonix miner.
The pool is up and running, and we are currently processing our first round.

Email invites are being sent out, and anyone is welcome to come and join our invitation list at http://pool.bitp.it

However, if you are serious about helping us test this pool out, we have 5 access tokens that will get you in immeditely.

Simply visit http://pool.bitp.it and check the box that says "I have an access token" and enter one of these tokens in below (along with your email address) for instance access to our beta program.

h9ckLYB9mojpx
UHBQW5xnLeJ7q
j58ftzZDn9bNK
UkRnqkVgDcXuU
XpkLQUNJhTSdH

EDIT:

I also updated the main thread with info of how to connect your workers to the pool. The short of it is, we are on port 8334 of pool.bitp.it, and our website will auto generate a random username and password for each worker you register.
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
looks really interesting!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
So is this an extension of the javascript miner? or are you dumping that project?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 228
Merit: 106
MUST features:
- hability to payout unconfirmed the same way was confirmed balance. Get them both togheter in just one counter (like deepbit)
- instant payout
- show btc generated in last 24hs
- simple and sraight-forward site with all the info in one place, or 2 maximum

also some very important but not sure if must haves:
- optional fee. yes this is VERY important
- cool gadgets for having in desktop
Pages:
Jump to: