Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 16. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Please let me know if there is a new spot for me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Now I have to say I m a bit worried. Almost a week past the last deadline and no response from Marco or Bitcoinboy.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Message me if new spots available
legendary
Activity: 1456
how long this campaign closed for new participants ? any specific date to accept new participants?

Not that we know about, sorry.

This campaign is a great campaign with that there is not a ton of turnover.  Someone like me I have been a part of it for over a year... and don't plan on moving.  We can count on no matter what happens it get's sorted out which means a lot.  Marco has done a great job to keep this campaign going so long.

So no date's if there ever is one front page will change.  But it's current message is true:
No New Spots!
As long as low turnover keeps up I don't see it changing.   If it change's front page will be updated to open... but I honestly don't see spot's opening as low turnover.   Which I realize is not the anwser you want.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
how long this campaign closed for new participants ? any specific date to accept new participants?

Not that we know about, sorry.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Calm down people, as every time, they might be a bit late but they ALWAYS but ALWAYS pay us in the end. It s vacation time, probably they re doing a bot of R&R, no problem there. Just be a bit more patient, I m sure we ll get some word from them by the end of the weekend.

Do you have two personalities? just a few day's ago Smiley

Bot not being reset, 4th day over deadline. Wake up Marco and guys, time to do another round pls.

Lol, this is what's called the five stages of grief, i.e. denial, anger (then), bargaining, depression and acceptance (now)
legendary
Calm down people, as every time, they might be a bit late but they ALWAYS but ALWAYS pay us in the end. It s vacation time, probably they re doing a bot of R&R, no problem there. Just be a bit more patient, I m sure we ll get some word from them by the end of the weekend.

Do you have two personalities? just a few day's ago Smiley

Bot not being reset, 4th day over deadline. Wake up Marco and guys, time to do another round pls.

But I agree they always pay in the end.  I have been in campaign over a year so that should show my trust there.   At this point your right it is a Friday and a lot will take Monday the 4th off(at least in US).  So I can't blame anyone taking this Friday after work through Monday as a break.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

I asked if anyone was able to contact him above as it seems it did not go the day he said it was going to.   The hot wallet appears to be funded.  So not sure if it is him or Bitcoin_Boy$ that needs to tell the bot to pay out/reset.   

Shows Marco signed in today... so hopefully he's on it.  I still think a assistant is a good option if they can find someone he trust's enough with 1 week of hotwallet fund, and bot to make sure it reset's and pay's out would be nice.

payments aren't being done by the bot, it has been a while since they pay manually and everyone at the same time.

also if i am not mistaken Bitcoin_Boy$ does the payments
legendary

I asked if anyone was able to contact him above as it seems it did not go the day he said it was going to.   The hot wallet appears to be funded.  So not sure if it is him or Bitcoin_Boy$ that needs to tell the bot to pay out/reset.   

Shows Marco signed in today... so hopefully he's on it.  I still think a assistant is a good option if they can find someone he trust's enough with 1 week of hotwallet fund, and bot to make sure it reset's and pay's out would be nice.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

people are buying the same amount of coin hence more fiat are involved, now, that's exactly why bitcoin is higher, so it does not make sense, the revenue is lower for something else, low interest, not because bitcoin is high in value...

How many are trading and how many are buying it for dark markets or other merchant stuff? it's probably not far off 50/50. however you wanna frame it bitcoin revenue reduces with a price rise. more exchange activity brings more in i'm sure but that only happens in short bursts when there's excitement.
legendary
Marco I have a PM.

Please read! Thanks. Smiley
*he asks about limit

How can he read a PM u have ?

Not sure on that one.   And limit has been for a while 100 not 150 (I believe).  Don't know how long but it's been quite a while.

Anyone able to contact Marco and tell him reset/payment did not happen? And I do appreciate all he does to run campaign.  I can only imagine how many PM's he get's a day asking to join, or issues.  Guessing it adds up on time.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i really don't understand the rate just, aren't your website all in bitcoin, what should change if bitcoin is worth 500 or 10k, the revenue in bitcoin from what we are advertising should always be the same because it is in bitcoin and not in fiat...

huh? It's an exchange and processor among other things. people put fiat in and get bitcoin out. higher the bitcoin price, the less bitcoin coinsbank takes.

people are buying the same amount of coin hence more fiat are involved, now, that's exactly why bitcoin is higher, so it does not make sense, the revenue is lower for something else, low interest, not because bitcoin is high in value...
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Marco I have a PM.

How can he read a PM u have ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i really don't understand the rate just, aren't your website all in bitcoin, what should change if bitcoin is worth 500 or 10k, the revenue in bitcoin from what we are advertising should always be the same because it is in bitcoin and not in fiat...

huh? It's an exchange and processor among other things. people put fiat in and get bitcoin out. higher the bitcoin price, the less bitcoin coinsbank takes.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Marco I have a PM.

But looks like you really have a massive PM's received so I will just post it here.

Is 150 post still the maximum post count to be paid? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

That's the way things are, i.e. the fact that you don't understand something doesn't necessarily mean that something is wrong with that, and not with your own logic. In this case, the change in rates can be easily explained by the fact that the exchange internal accounting is obviously still done in fiat (since they pay bills, taxes, and wages in fiat). It means that with the Bitcoin price rise, the signature campaign expenditures (in fiat terms) also rise accordingly...

anyway the day of the reset was due 27 of this month, so two days missed already(not counting this one)

It seems that you are afraid that your posts made since the reset day will be lost. I understand your apprehensions

i wasn't implying that it is wrong, i was implying that it was done in the wrong way, they should pay their bills in bitcoin, they would remove fiat from the equation

anything can be done in bitcoin already, nowadays, this should cut this thing about decrese in payment when bitcoin skyrocket

about my post i'm not really afraid, because i'm posting much more than my limit(no one will be the first poster here besides me, that the reason lol) but i don't like messy payment....
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Looks like missed the today part still no payment/reset.  I really hope it happens today for real.  I do appriciate all Marco does with making this the best sig campaign on forum.  I think he might be smart to look into having a "helper" for lack of better word that has time and could help..

Assistant
Pages:
Jump to: