Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin banned in Sri Lanka - page 10. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
really sad. whereas cryptocurrency can improve the economy of the people in Sri Lanka
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
It was a really bad new for those who like to invest in Sri Lanka
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2018, 02:15:05 AM
I think Sri Lanka is not banning bitcoin, or crypto, but just giving a warning about the risk that can be received for those who want to enter the world of cryptocurrency. this has happened a lot in several countries. well, so far I know it like that.
Activity: 52
August 23, 2018, 02:07:51 AM
The volume sold and bought in the country was already low, I think market won't be affected!
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
If it were really banned, I don't think that it will be long before they figure out that they need cryptocurrency in their country. Some devveloped countries are already making bitcoin ATM machines so basically there something right in using it.
Activity: 49
August 23, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Yes the main bank of srilanka ban bitcoin not in srilanka but many countries ban crypto currency but soon the all country accept crypto currency even srilanka also refuse ban on it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
Last past months Sri Lanka's Main Bank (Bank of Ceylon) was banned cryptocurrencies in Sri Lanka. What do you think is the reason for that ? Huh
While many countries are becoming more loyal to cryptocurrencies, some countries still banish them and it seems unreasonable.
this kind of thing has often happened, so we don't need to worry too much, because it is the policy of each government, we can only hope that someday all governments can accept bitcoin, so that problems like this will no longer exist
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
I think just local banks are unhappy with the success of bitcoin and fear for their position in the market. These are empty attempts to stop bitcoin.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
Do not duda go gentlemen bankers. We already had examples of the ban, but after some time, it will be canceled. It is not a big country to stay out of the progress.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
Last past months Sri Lanka's Main Bank (Bank of Ceylon) was banned cryptocurrencies in Sri Lanka. What do you think is the reason for that ? Huh
While many countries are becoming more loyal to cryptocurrencies, some countries still banish them and it seems unreasonable.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

it's not easy indeed so that bitcoin can be accepted by all countries in the world, but this is the bitcoin journey, maybe because the problem also makes the price run very slowly ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
Yes it is true bitcoin is now banned in Sri Lanka, I've seen a few freelancers who doesn't accept bitcoin i was curious about that.
But now i get it.
Another developing country banned bitcoin and a tragic moment for those crypto investor in Sri Lanka. I hope this things stop the banning bitcoin in their countries and if this continues it will affect the value of bitcoin also the value of other coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 08:01:41 AM
Of course this is bad, the more countries that are banned from bitcoin, the number of users will be reduced and they will automatically convert to fiat, this is what makes bitcoin prices difficult to rise due to banning from various countries.
right, with that news, of course, demand for bitcoin is decreasing, thus affecting price. we hope that governments of various countries will soon have policies that favor btc, so that there will be more and more bitcoiners
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:55:46 AM
Of course this is bad, the more countries that are banned from bitcoin, the number of users will be reduced and they will automatically convert to fiat, this is what makes bitcoin prices difficult to rise due to banning from various countries.
August 22, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
this is a temporary ban! a lot of people suffered from the mosh in the crypt world! we need some kind of regulatory laws that can control at least somehow the state! then there will be legalization and remove all prohibitions!
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
The only reason I could think of is having a control over their currency. If they accept cryptocurrency as a currency they cannot do any shady transaction in the government. It is more easier to audit politicians if cryptocurrency is implemented in their country and corrupt officials won't let that happen.

This is bad for any ICO and/or crypto fans in Sri Lanka but not a big impact to them, Can't you see the good side on banning them by google?

We can get more work here as they need more advertisements from us. this will make us much better in earning and more productive to the TEAM DEVELOPER and ICO.
August 19, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
If it is the government policy to not let cryptocurrency into the system no one can intervene in that. But Sri Lanka is a developing a country and the action of the government on bitcoins wont have much effect on the bitcoin market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
The only reason I could think of is having a control over their currency. If they accept cryptocurrency as a currency they cannot do any shady transaction in the government. It is more easier to audit politicians if cryptocurrency is implemented in their country and corrupt officials won't let that happen.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
August 19, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
Many countries banned bitcoin without giving a specific reason , It makes us thinks that government really hate bitcoin a lot . If this is true that will be a bad news for us. Maybe they dont know how bitcoin can help their country and its community.
Activity: 83
August 18, 2018, 03:02:36 AM
Sri Lankan crypto community cannot be considered as small because there are many potential investors and traders deeply involved with ICO programs and has help a lot to many companies to develop there projects in the crypto world by funding and providing other essential resources so crypto ban problem in Sri Lanka can make a significant effect for most cryptocurrencies  and there future
Pages:
Jump to: