Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 130. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
July 22, 2015, 08:31:52 AM
i'm so glade, i received my card this weekend and so far i can rate this company 5/5 stars

blablabla...

i will write more review while i'm using this wonderful card, so hope the fees don't go up and still the same, with more advantage so we can still trust it more and suggest it to friends !!

Definitely a reliable feedback ^^
Name:    nabil88
Activity:    1
Position: Newbie
Date Registered:    July 03, 2015,

Speak of the devil..

21M
Activity: 2
21M
Activity: 450
Merit: 256
Mr. BTC
July 22, 2015, 07:50:37 AM
i'm so glade, i received my card this weekend and so far i can rate this company 5/5 stars

blablabla...

i will write more review while i'm using this wonderful card, so hope the fees don't go up and still the same, with more advantage so we can still trust it more and suggest it to friends !!

Definitely a reliable feedback ^^
Name:    nabil88
Activity:    1
Position: Newbie
Date Registered:    July 03, 2015,
Activity: 938
July 22, 2015, 07:31:48 AM
We are happy to announce the launch of our own Affiliate Programme. If you have at least one active bitcoin debit card you can help us spread the word and let other bitcoin users benefit from its ease and convenience.

In return, you will earn 10% of our total gross margin on your referrals in the first year and 5% thereafter. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn, and payouts into your account are immediate, so, you don't have to wait for months to receive your earnings.

Every friend coming via your personal secure link will receive a 25% discount on ALL available cards (USD/EUR/GBP), and you will earn bitcoins on their card load transactions forever.

To enter the Affiliate Programme, please, log in to your account and go to "Earn Bitcoins" section.

To learn more, please have a look here: https://www.e-coin.io/affiliate
July 22, 2015, 07:23:33 AM

1- received the card after 15 days to Morocco
2- i send documents and i got verified after 24 hours
3- i received 3 times bitcoin to my account without any problem
4- very helpful and available Support by e-mail and Facebook chat
5- High Secure account in their website with the " 2-factor authentication"

many thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 21, 2015, 10:48:52 PM

1- received the card after 15 days to Morocco
2- i send documents and i got verified after 24 hours
3- i received 3 times bitcoin to my account without any problem
4- very helpful and available Support by e-mail and Facebook chat
5- High Secure account in their website with the " 2-factor authentication"

July 17, 2015, 05:45:35 AM
Ok, thanks. One more question:

per year? I thought that was a monthly limit?
for unverified accounts it's yearly[?]. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address
Are these limits (max. withdraw $1000/ load $2500) lifetime or yearly limits?

lifetime, i.e., card's lifetime (3 years).
After that you can get verified or order a new card
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
July 17, 2015, 05:00:33 AM
Ok, thanks. One more question:

for unverified accounts it's yearly[?]. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address
Are these limits (max. withdraw $1000/ load $2500) lifetime or yearly limits?
July 15, 2015, 10:49:25 AM
for unverified accounts it's yearly. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address
Are these limits (withdraw $1000/ load $2500) lifetime or yearly limits?

Another option is to order a new card once you reached the limits.
Does that mean that I can order a new card after each $1000 (5x$200) ATM withdrawal?

technically you can, yes. Unless you prefer to provide copies of ID and proof of address to get verified
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
July 15, 2015, 07:31:42 AM
for unverified accounts it's yearly. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address
Are these limits (withdraw $1000/ load $2500) lifetime or yearly limits?

Another option is to order a new card once you reached the limits.
Does that mean that I can order a new card after each $1000 (5x$200) ATM withdrawal?
July 14, 2015, 10:17:50 AM
PayPal is declining my card, never had a problem with it before. What's happening? I'm quite sure I haven't hit any limits. Only tried PP so far, don't know if it's working with other stuff.

please, write to [email protected] for us to see if we can help.
PayPal support should be the first point of contact though based on your description of the problem
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
July 14, 2015, 03:34:09 AM
PayPal is declining my card, never had a problem with it before. What's happening? I'm quite sure I haven't hit any limits. Only tried PP so far, don't know if it's working with other stuff.
July 07, 2015, 07:19:08 AM
Hi guys, if I have two cards, the first dollar, euro second how much cash can I withdraw per day? $ 4,000?

is 400 per card per day, but i'm not sure about the fact that you can have more than one card, because when you order it, they will know your name and address..

$400 is the limit for unverified accounts, the cards can be used without verification. Once you have submitted copies of your ID and proof of address, the limits get increased dramatically.
And it is officially allowed for the same cardholder to have one card in each currency (USD, EUR and GBP for the time being)
July 07, 2015, 07:13:22 AM
Has this card come out yet? How many you know that are using this? Is the fees low, or is it like the same thing as the bit-x debit card, the fees are so expensive? I don't know, once people use it and it works, I will probably try it.  Smiley

Yes, the USD card is out since January. EUR and GBP - since June. The fees are very reasonable.
People use it and it works, and card loading is instant
July 07, 2015, 07:11:09 AM
Hi guys, if I have two cards, the first dollar, euro second how much cash can I withdraw per day? $ 4,000?

You would need to verify the documents for each card separately. That is an extra nuisance, due to compliance regulations, but the positive side is that your card limits won't depend on each other, so, yes, you can withdraw up to the individual limit from each card
July 07, 2015, 07:08:47 AM
These guys just harvested my email address from the web and sent me spam. lookslegit.jpg

Can you write and describe the issue to [email protected], please? Hope no one is sending stuff in our name..
We never "harvest" any e-mails form the web; any news/updates are only sent out to registered users, and there is always an option to unsubscribe.
July 07, 2015, 07:06:40 AM
How long does verification normally take? I've sent my documents on last Friday and it still says "Verifying".

Normally 2-3 business days.
But sometimes there are delays at the bank's end
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 07, 2015, 02:08:09 AM

is 400 per card per day, but i'm not sure about the fact that you can have more than one card, because when you order it, they will know your name and address..
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
July 06, 2015, 03:09:09 PM
Has this card come out yet? How many you know that are using this? Is the fees low, or is it like the same thing as the bit-x debit card, the fees are so expensive? I don't know, once people use it and it works, I will probably try it.  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 06, 2015, 10:01:04 AM
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Faucet
July 02, 2015, 04:39:32 PM
These guys just harvested my email address from the web and sent me spam. lookslegit.jpg
Jump to: