Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 47. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 14, 2016, 07:09:07 AM
I switched to coinsbank aka bit-x and it was the best decision ever, if you have issues with e-coin I advise you to do the same
Activity: 938
June 14, 2016, 05:30:40 AM
Hey Wirex,

I have an account which has this issue:

once in a while, when i log in, i receive emails for "deposit confirmed" and new transactions show up as 'confirmed' in my e-coin account. However, after 10-15 minutes, the balance goes away. It is a bug of some sort, but it would be great if you could investigate, as it may also be a security problem in the future (if someone gets a mistaken deposit and could withdraw it, you'll cover it).

If you want more details, I could give them privately.

btw: I think a bug bounty program would be beneficial for the company (after the new platform is successfully set up, of course)

we are aware of the bugs, mate, they are being fixed and will all be fixed with the new platform.

the described issue with deposits could be caused by one of the recent fixes which is reprocessing all your potentially pending deposits, which in some cases leads to old ones being reflected as new - the balance, in such cases, is corrected after the next login (or, as in your case, after 10-15 mins).

If you think something is wrong/missing, please, PM your registered e-mail, and we will have a look
June 14, 2016, 05:27:35 AM
Hello i have a Problem, i made a Deposit and After that was successful I would to withdraw my money to my card, but I became a failure message that my withdraw failed
I wrote to the support but till now I became no answer

Thank you for your help

please, PM your registered e-mail
June 14, 2016, 05:27:06 AM
Hello i have a Problem, i made a Deposit and After that was successful I would to withdraw my money to my card, but I became a failure message that my withdraw failed

Thank you for your help

If your attempt to load your card with EURO its currently unavailable. USD and GBP are now available. There is the option of next day load available here https://blog.wirexapp.com/faq-load-2500-onto-wirex-card/

Euro will be available again tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Till now the Card load with Euro is still not possible. Can you Tell me when it is possible?

it is available since yesterday afternoon
June 14, 2016, 05:26:33 AM

Hello Gosha, may I request that you look into my ticket? I deposited BTC and it's not visible anymore in my wallet.
I sent a support ticket, but I'd be grateful if someone may look into this as soon as possible.

My ticket is: "Your request (39905) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Can't see any issue with your account - the deposit is in, and you have already transferred some BTC to another wallet after that deposit. Seems like you've panicked too early.. Remember, it takes some time to for the deposits to settle - confirmations from the blockchain are not instant (unless you are using a wallet supporting BitGo Instant for making the deposits)

No no, you misunderstand. Please allow me to explain:

1. I had 1.18 BTC in my account.
2. I deposited 6.039 BTC in my account (not yet confirmed as you saw in screenshot).
3. I send 1.18 BTC in a different wallet.
4. When the 6 BTC that I sent to e-coin was confirmed, my balance went down to 4.85 BTC.

Can you please take a look and see?

will have a look, no worries
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 14, 2016, 04:49:20 AM

Thank you for your help

If your attempt to load your card with EURO its currently unavailable. USD and GBP are now available. There is the option of next day load available here https://blog.wirexapp.com/faq-load-2500-onto-wirex-card/

Till now the Card load with Euro is still not possible. Can you Tell me when it is possible?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
June 13, 2016, 02:28:08 PM
Hey Wirex,

I have an account which has this issue:

once in a while, when i log in, i receive emails for "deposit confirmed" and new transactions show up as 'confirmed' in my e-coin account. However, after 10-15 minutes, the balance goes away. It is a bug of some sort, but it would be great if you could investigate, as it may also be a security problem in the future (if someone gets a mistaken deposit and could withdraw it, you'll cover it).

If you want more details, I could give them privately.

btw: I think a bug bounty program would be beneficial for the company (after the new platform is successfully set up, of course)
Activity: 388
June 13, 2016, 01:44:05 PM

Thank you for your help

Activity: 6
June 13, 2016, 01:29:30 PM

Thank you for your help
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
June 13, 2016, 01:00:29 PM

Hello Gosha, may I request that you look into my ticket? I deposited BTC and it's not visible anymore in my wallet.
I sent a support ticket, but I'd be grateful if someone may look into this as soon as possible.

My ticket is: "Your request (39905) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Can't see any issue with your account - the deposit is in, and you have already transferred some BTC to another wallet after that deposit. Seems like you've panicked too early.. Remember, it takes some time to for the deposits to settle - confirmations from the blockchain are not instant (unless you are using a wallet supporting BitGo Instant for making the deposits)

No no, you misunderstand. Please allow me to explain:

1. I had 1.18 BTC in my account.
2. I deposited 6.039 BTC in my account (not yet confirmed as you saw in screenshot).
3. I send 1.18 BTC in a different wallet.
4. When the 6 BTC that I sent to e-coin was confirmed, my balance went down to 4.85 BTC.

Can you please take a look and see?
June 13, 2016, 11:31:26 AM

June 13, 2016, 11:20:50 AM
I got my Card today, and I've tried to withdraw my money on a local ATM. It works fine, with 4$ fee for withdrawal. Wink

you have withdrawn cash in a different currency from the currency of the card, correct?

Yup, and this is my first time doing it. It's brilliant Cheesy

Nice to know that bitcoins debit card works fine on ATMs. I want to know which debit card you got and is it acceptable in all the countries. Appreciate if you can tell us the whole procedure of getting a debit card in few lines. It would be helpful for me and others of course who are willing to buy the debit card.

here is the detailed guide:
https://blog.e-coin.io/how-to-use-e-coin-4343bbc33e76#.7n1kblgf0

June 13, 2016, 10:00:49 AM
I got my Card today, and I've tried to withdraw my money on a local ATM. It works fine, with 4$ fee for withdrawal. Wink

you have withdrawn cash in a different currency from the currency of the card, correct?

Nice to know that bitcoins debit card works fine on ATMs. I want to know which debit card you got and is it acceptable in all the countries. Appreciate if you can tell us the whole procedure of getting a debit card in few lines. It would be helpful for me and others of course who are willing to buy the debit card.

here is the detailed guide:
https://blog.e-coin.io/how-to-use-e-coin-4343bbc33e76#.7n1kblgf0
Activity: 52
June 13, 2016, 09:14:45 AM
Yes, i wrote to support. Waiting for their work. Thank you.
June 13, 2016, 09:02:16 AM
Hi,

i have a problem, i was trying to buy BTC with EUR card, but the purchase is failed, but CC was charged of 189.52 eur. It is possible to have my BTC exchanged at the quote present at that moment?

The error i received is that : 6508a36d14b64934a4628482dd9d6b40

Thanks.

Did you email [email protected] yet? Please make a ticket and they will fix your account issue. If your account was debited the support team will go and fix your issue.
Activity: 52
June 13, 2016, 08:59:28 AM
Hi,

i have a problem, i was trying to buy BTC with EUR card, but the purchase is failed, but CC was charged of 189.52 eur. It is possible to have my BTC exchanged at the quote present at that moment?

The error i received is that : 6508a36d14b64934a4628482dd9d6b40

Thanks.
June 13, 2016, 08:57:22 AM
We expect to have USD settlements back in our accounts in 3-4 hours and can process transactions again.
Euro and GBP is currently available but running low.

edit: GBP and EURO are currently available.
June 13, 2016, 03:16:20 AM
$50 with Express shipping (takes about 3-5 days) or about $20 (I think) for standard shipping which can take up to a few weeks. You can withdraw $1000 per transaction (depending on currency) for a maximum of $2000 per day.

Each transaction that does not involve currency conversion has a flat fee of $2.5. Foreign Transaction Fee is 3 %.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 12, 2016, 10:47:28 PM
im really interested.. whats the total cost for one card including to get the balance paid out
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 12, 2016, 10:07:21 PM

Well I bought the e-coin/Wirex Plastic Card (obviously), which is a master card.
You just have to sign up on this site e-coin.io, and then deposit some Bitcoin to your account. And then 'request a new card', choose the 'physical' one. Fill up the information for the card, and you're done.
And now you just have to wait til the card arrives to your house Wink
Pages:
Jump to: