Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 46. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 09:56:59 AM
Withdrew from my paypal to my e-coin virtual USD card and Paypal says the withdrawal is completed but nothing appears in my e-coin log or balance or email. Any help? i wrote to support too.

Withdrawal from PayPal to your card takes around 5 working days. This is PayPal protocol.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 19, 2016, 06:03:57 AM
Withdrew from my paypal to my e-coin virtual USD card and Paypal says the withdrawal is completed but nothing appears in my e-coin log or balance or email. Any help? i wrote to support too.

Withdrawal from paypal is not instant, it usually takes few days.
Activity: 18
June 18, 2016, 08:05:03 PM
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
June 18, 2016, 04:14:18 PM
Tried again a few minutes ago and it worked.
At first, it didn't let me transfer the btc, but fixed after 10 mins.
Just wanted to let everyone know.
legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 01:34:48 PM
Hello, Earlier I got a free virtual card and a plastic card from you, I couldn't activate the plastic one though. Anyway, I activated the virtual one and loaded some balance into it yet whenever I try to make a payment it gets rejected, why?

couldn't tell without looking into it; please, PM your registered e-mail and write to [email protected] describing the issue in detail
PM'd you with my registered email, also I tried shopping on Steam and it was successful so I guess I just can't use it on local sites, can I pay on local sites with the plastic card?

that could be the reason - we can't really tell for each particular merchant/site.
will check with the bank and let you know though...
Thank you, I'll be happy if you let me know as soon as possible, perhaps I won't have issues like this with the plastic cards
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 11:24:47 AM
Looks like buying bitcoins options is not working, I get "failed" message everytime I try to buy bitcoins. This makes Satoshi sad, you know .. Undecided

Indeed, I get that fail message too. Probably because it's weekend. Would appreciate an approximate ETA when the BUY feature works again. @Wirex

tech team on it, will update soonest
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
June 18, 2016, 08:15:55 AM
Looks like buying bitcoins options is not working, I get "failed" message everytime I try to buy bitcoins. This makes Satoshi sad, you know .. Undecided

Indeed, I get that fail message too. Probably because it's weekend. Would appreciate an approximate ETA when the BUY feature works again. @Wirex
Activity: 29
June 18, 2016, 04:50:30 AM
June 16, 2016, 06:39:02 PM
Hello, Earlier I got a free virtual card and a plastic card from you, I couldn't activate the plastic one though. Anyway, I activated the virtual one and loaded some balance into it yet whenever I try to make a payment it gets rejected, why?

couldn't tell without looking into it; please, PM your registered e-mail and write to [email protected] describing the issue in detail
PM'd you with my registered email, also I tried shopping on Steam and it was successful so I guess I just can't use it on local sites, can I pay on local sites with the plastic card?

that could be the reason - we can't really tell for each particular merchant/site.
will check with the bank and let you know though...
legendary
June 16, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

June 16, 2016, 03:55:29 PM

legendary
June 16, 2016, 02:45:07 PM
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 15, 2016, 06:31:42 AM
I'm trying to load my card and it says it will be processed or something like that but nothing happened and I still have the balance on the bitcoin address and not the card balance ? how much should I wait ? since I didn't receive any PM's or anything .

have you written to support? what's your registered e-mail?

I didn't but I got it sorted when I tried for a second time. It should be fixed, though. Since you receive no email when you ask for loading card so you don't really know if you are going to receive it or when you are going to receive or anything ...
June 15, 2016, 06:18:02 AM
I'm trying to load my card and it says it will be proceed or something like that but nothing happened and I still have the balance on the bitcoin address and not the card balance ? how much should I wait ? since I didn't receive any PM's or anything .

have you written to support? what's your registered e-mail?
Activity: 658
June 14, 2016, 08:30:35 PM
Looks like some paid shills. I have used Wirex for the last few months. No other card lets you convert bitcoin-fiat-bitcoin. With this price rise the last month I was able to take advantage and make some major money. Well,  maybe not major but a few hundred $.

Anyways guys thanks for your work. I am excited for wirexapp.com to be live. Is there a set date yet?

Oh yes I am a total paid shill, forgot to mention that
E-coin was good, now it sucks, plain and simple
Activity: 345
Merit: 124
June 14, 2016, 08:21:24 PM
I have used Wirex for the last few months. No other card lets you convert bitcoin-fiat-bitcoin.

Not true!
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 14, 2016, 11:50:07 AM
I'm trying to load my card and it says it will be proceed or something like that but nothing happened and I still have the balance on the bitcoin address and not the card balance ? how much should I wait ? since I didn't receive any PM's or anything .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 14, 2016, 07:49:16 AM
Looks like some paid shills. I have used Wirex for the last few months. No other card lets you convert bitcoin-fiat-bitcoin. With this price rise the last month I was able to take advantage and make some major money. Well,  maybe not major but a few hundred $.

Anyways guys thanks for your work. I am excited for wirexapp.com to be live. Is there a set date yet?
Activity: 52
June 14, 2016, 07:47:06 AM
Hi,

i have a problem, i was trying to buy BTC with EUR card, but the purchase is failed, but CC was charged of 189.52 eur. It is possible to have my BTC exchanged at the quote present at that moment?

The error i received is that : 6508a36d14b64934a4628482dd9d6b40

Thanks.

Did you email [email protected] yet? Please make a ticket and they will fix your account issue. If your account was debited the support team will go and fix your issue.

Hi, still not received EUR card balance back or BTC and still no answer from support. Write now you a PM with my details. THis istuation is annoying.
June 14, 2016, 07:24:29 AM
I switched to coinsbank aka bit-x and it was the best decision ever, if you have issues with e-coin I advise you to do the same

yes, we are going through the growth problems, yes, there are issues caused by the on-going switch to the new platform, which will be much wider and better.

But, in your particular case, has any one issue you've had not been resolved? Don't think so (have checked, actually - not the case).

Guys, please, don't make far going conclusions based on temporary issues you may have had. Any cutting edge startup will have those at one stage or another, it may take some time to resolve and improve everything, but it will happen very soon.

Pages:
Jump to: