Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 45. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
July 07, 2016, 03:04:30 PM
Ecoin just reversed 3 pending withdrawals today and limited my paypal, lost $270.

Are you sure it's Wirex's fault? I think the issues are related to your paypal account... I never had issues with PayPal because of the Wirex card..
Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 05, 2016, 05:15:33 PM
Ecoin just reversed 3 pending withdrawals today and limited my paypal, lost $270.
Activity: 388
June 30, 2016, 06:15:29 AM
Wirex app V1.3 is now available iOS https://wirexapp.com/iphone and Android https://wirexapp.com/android You can read about the new features such as built in help section and new on boarding screens to help you learn how to use the app. Read all about the new release here https://blog.wirexapp.com/wirex-app-v1-3/

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 29, 2016, 05:24:44 AM
We recommend everyone to use 2fa.
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207869535-What-is-two-factor-authentication-2FA-

Always use top level security practices.

I dunno if I'm alone in this but it's hard to use your 2FA. I keep getting an invalid code a lot first before being able to log in.
June 22, 2016, 06:52:53 AM
We recommend everyone to use 2fa.
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207869535-What-is-two-factor-authentication-2FA-

Always use top level security practices.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 21, 2016, 05:58:37 AM
USD, EURO, and GBP are all available.

Hi , TOPPING UP card have some kind of verification needed if I'm not wrong.
but .. cards are not available in Algeria but I'm an old customer and when I contacted support back then ,they said it doesn't matter and they created a card with a FAKE name ( I'm not sure if I was the one who chose the name using Fakenamegenerator.com or It was you guys ).
Anyway , I want to know ... now If I want to rise the limits of my virtual card . Is it possible for me or not ? (knowing that it's impossible for my ID to match the name on the card of course since it's fake).

We do not use a fake name generator. I would suggest creating a new account for your virtual card. We cannot verify your KYC as you are based in a market we do not serve. I would get another account under a new email address.

If you want to "top up" your account with fiat from a bank transfer, PayPal, etc you will need a verified account.

You are asking me to make a new account while you just said you can't verify it if I 'm in a country that you don't support ? I'm always in Algeria at the moment , making a virtual credit card will work in that case?
June 21, 2016, 05:44:39 AM

but .. cards are not available in Algeria but I'm an old customer and when I contacted support back then ,they said it doesn't matter and they created a card with a FAKE name ( I'm not sure if I was the one who chose the name using Fakenamegenerator.com or It was you guys ).
Anyway , I want to know ... now If I want to rise the limits of my virtual card . Is it possible for me or not ? (knowing that it's impossible for my ID to match the name on the card of course since it's fake).

We do not use a fake name generator. I would suggest creating a new account for your virtual card. We cannot verify your KYC as you are based in a market we do not serve. I would get another account under a new email address.

If you want to "top up" your account with fiat from a bank transfer, PayPal, etc you will need a verified account.
staff
June 21, 2016, 05:31:35 AM

June 21, 2016, 05:24:09 AM
Hi, is the EUR card loading avaiable? System keep to tell me that i have not enough balance... Huh

EURO is now available. Loading should be working fine.
June 21, 2016, 05:22:24 AM
June 21, 2016, 05:22:00 AM
Finally it was well, be careful with him.

E-coin is dead???

I wanted to cash out from the ATM didn't work

Could you let us know which ATM branch in which country. Our cards are issued from our banking partner. Unfortunately they do not work 100% of the time at every ATM.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 20, 2016, 06:32:00 PM
Finally it was well, be careful with him.

E-coin is dead???

I wanted to cash out from the ATM didn't work

After buying back Bitcoin, and I wanted to move him.

!You do not have sufficient funds in your account for this operation

Activity: 52
June 20, 2016, 11:14:00 AM
Hi, is the EUR card loading avaiable? System keep to tell me that i have not enough balance... Huh
Activity: 448
June 20, 2016, 12:14:35 AM
I believe the delays is normal. It is due to the manual paypal transfer.

U send btc to exchange to change to paypal, the receiver converts the btc to fiat, then use the fiat and deposit into their verified corporate paypal account and the funds will be sent.

Its tedious
staff
June 19, 2016, 12:45:39 PM
Withdrew from my paypal to my e-coin virtual USD card and Paypal says the withdrawal is completed but nothing appears in my e-coin log or balance or email. Any help? i wrote to support too.

Withdrawal from PayPal to your card takes around 5 working days. This is PayPal protocol.

But the status from PayPal side says "withdrawal completed"

I had this case as well , there is nothing to be worried about.
It says that but the transaction will take 3-5 days to arrive in the card.
Activity: 18
June 19, 2016, 12:42:33 PM
Withdrew from my paypal to my e-coin virtual USD card and Paypal says the withdrawal is completed but nothing appears in my e-coin log or balance or email. Any help? i wrote to support too.

Withdrawal from PayPal to your card takes around 5 working days. This is PayPal protocol.

But the status from paypal side says "withdrawal completed"
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
June 19, 2016, 11:21:31 AM
can you add country Bangladesh on the list? I really want that card.
June 19, 2016, 11:06:24 AM
Here is a blog about potential recent issues. Thank you for your patience as we have been working hard on transitioning to wirexapp.com. We appreciate your continued support and promise to return to the top service you are used to.

https://blog.e-coin.io/recent-difficulties-you-may-have-faced-with-wirex-e-coin-platform-explanation-and-solutions-41ff4c0d2112#.6iu35sryh

You guys are one of the first few BTC to debit card provider with a stable & transparent service. It is essentially a first mover advantage. Hope you guys leverage on this well.

Thank you for your support! All we can say is we are working hard at getting the full services running smooth and continue to innovate.
Activity: 448
June 19, 2016, 10:29:27 AM
Here is a blog about potential recent issues. Thank you for your patience as we have been working hard on transitioning to wirexapp.com. We appreciate your continued support and promise to return to the top service you are used to.

https://blog.e-coin.io/recent-difficulties-you-may-have-faced-with-wirex-e-coin-platform-explanation-and-solutions-41ff4c0d2112#.6iu35sryh

You guys are one of the first few BTC to debit card provider with a stable & transparent service. It is essentially a first mover advantage. Hope you guys leverage on this well.
June 19, 2016, 09:57:17 AM
Here is a blog about some recent issues. Thank you for your patience as we have been working hard on transitioning to wirexapp.com. We appreciate your continued support and promise to return to the top service you are used to.

Pages:
Jump to: