Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 42. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 07, 2016, 05:04:26 PM
I made a purchase online in german shop with usd card.
Question us can i cancel this fee by cancelling my order?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2016, 04:40:34 PM
wtf i was robbed by e-coin for 30bux today:

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/6yAAvNr.png[/img]

if i cancel my purchase would this transaction fee be cancelled?

I don't think that you got robbed by e-coin but explain us the situation that you made this transaction or withdraw.
Have you used the bitcoin debit card outside or on another currency because the Foreign Transaction Fee are 3% + $3.50 which is equal to ~$30.
Activity: 672
August 07, 2016, 03:35:11 PM
wtf i was robbed by e-coin for 30bux today:

if i cancel my purchase would this transaction fee be cancelled?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 06, 2016, 12:14:05 PM
Maintenance Again?
Unable to see my card transaction and load it

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.

I have the same thing here , I only see my Bitcoin balance and the "System" tab under it. there is no "USD card" tab and there is no card or card balance available.

Maintenance over, all services running as normal

Yes thanks ! but It's another maintenance right now I guess...
Anyway , I started promoting your product guys and I got some referrals , I can't seem to understand how it works honestly ? should people who I refer stay active or they should deposit money so I get commission or what exactly ?

all ok now?

re affiliate programme - you earn btc when your referrals load their cards using our service

Yes all working fine now.

As for the affiliate programme , In the bottom of the page it says users must be active for couple of weeks ? is that true or once they deposit I'm supposed to earn % once they deposit like ... instantly ?
Activity: 938
August 06, 2016, 11:58:21 AM
Maintenance Again?

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.

I have the same thing here , I only see my Bitcoin balance and the "System" tab under it. there is no "USD card" tab and there is no card or card balance available.

Anyway , I started promoting your product guys and I got some referrals , I can't seem to understand how it works honestly ? should people who I refer stay active or they should deposit money so I get commission or what exactly ?

all ok now?

re affiliate programme - you earn btc when your referrals load their cards using our service
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
August 05, 2016, 08:04:44 AM
Seems to be solved
staff
August 05, 2016, 06:25:06 AM
Maintenance Again?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
August 05, 2016, 06:19:01 AM
Maintenance Again?

August 04, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
August 04, 2016, 10:24:25 AM

Wirex/E-Coin is currently in maintenance mode. Service should be fully operational in approximately 2 hours. Sorry for any inconveniences.

We will keep you posted.

It's still under maintenance ?  Cry

should be finished any minute now. will post once it has
staff
August 04, 2016, 10:08:04 AM

Wirex/E-Coin is currently in maintenance mode. Service should be fully operational in approximately 2 hours. Sorry for any inconveniences.

We will keep you posted.

It's still under maintenance ?  Cry
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
August 04, 2016, 07:35:30 AM

We will keep you posted.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 07:36:55 AM
All Wirex/E-Coin customers and accounts are safe and secure. We have received notification from BitGo that all users wallets are safe and the issue is isolated with Bitfinix.
July 26, 2016, 11:30:05 AM

Can you let us know on here when this is fixed, and the virtual visa's are being issued again?

it is Visa now
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
July 25, 2016, 07:14:56 AM
Hello professionals!
I purchase Virtual Wirex Debit Card, but receive only Master card:
"The Wirex Card is issued by Wave Crest Holdings Ltd, pursuant to a Licence from MasterCard International".

Are you know how I can choose Visa virtual card in Wirex (e-coin.io)?

Yes, virtual cards were Visa before, why now Mastercard?

Virtual cards are Visa. Plastic cards are Mastercard.

Just ordered one 5 mins ago and it is a mastercard, not a visa card.. (virtual)

yep, indeed there has been an issue with that at the bank's end - they are still investigating into the reasons and working out a solution.
If virtual MasterCard does not suit you and you do need Visa, all such cards (wrongly issued during this period) will be replaced to Visa free of charge - just make sure to notify support accordingly

Can you let us know on here when this is fixed, and the virtual visa's are being issued again?
July 25, 2016, 05:36:27 AM
Unloaded my card and tried to buy btc and got an error with ref code and have to wait a week for support to reply because my btc is gone. I wonder when are you going to fix your bugs.

not sure where "a week" is coming from - support replied to your ticket the same day, the issue has been identified and will be rectified within 2 working days from the request
July 25, 2016, 05:25:42 AM

Do you have any Idea how big mistake you've done by sharing your registered email publicly? how much your account safe and secure? don't you know that the forum is full of hackers who are willing to get a small clue of someone's money to steal them?
better to safe your account now or even better to leave this account and delete the account you registered with this email.

Tip: Always Share your personal information in Private Messages. you are a newbie you know nothing.

sensible advice.
will check and revert
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
July 25, 2016, 03:33:42 AM
Unloaded my card and tried to buy btc and got an error with ref code and have to wait a week for support to reply because my btc is gone. I wonder when are you going to fix your bugs.

what's your registered e-mail?

[email protected]

Do you have any Idea how big mistake you've done by sharing your registered email publicly? how much your account safe and secure? don't you know that the forum is full of hackers who are willing to get a small clue of someone's money to steal them?
better to safe your account now or even better to leave this account and delete the account you registered with this email.

Tip: Always Share your personal information in Private Messages. you are a newbie you know nothing.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 24, 2016, 01:15:08 PM

[email protected]
July 24, 2016, 11:33:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: