Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 48. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 12, 2016, 07:41:21 PM
I got my Card today, and I've tried to withdraw my money on a local ATM. It works fine, with 4$ fee for withdrawal. Wink

you have withdrawn cash in a different currency from the currency of the card, correct?

Yup, and this is my first time doing it. It's brilliant Cheesy

Nice to know that bitcoins debit card works fine on ATMs. I want to know which debit card you got and is it acceptable in all the countries. Appreciate if you can tell us the whole procedure of getting a debit card in few lines. It would be helpful for me and others of course who are willing to buy the debit card.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
June 12, 2016, 03:05:44 PM
Is card loading working fine on USD? or will issues happen if I try

USD and EUR are not working at the moment due to extremely high demand (you've seen the BTC rally!) and our bank delaying the account settlement before the weekend. Both will be back tomorrow by late afternoon tomorrow
Activity: 658
June 12, 2016, 02:34:14 PM
Is card loading working fine on USD? or will issues happen if I try
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 12, 2016, 01:10:19 PM

have unblocked your account this time, but please make sure you control your temper and language. Constructive criticism is welcome, but not what you've been sending and posting.

Well! thank you for unblocking my account but as you see sir, i cant load my card and i cant see my TWO deposit witch now got 3 confirmations ... i dont know why im always facing problems with e-coin thats really confusing me .

And im very sad about this.

This deposit was NOT credited to my account :

# 622656
06/12/2016 05:15 PM
Deposit Success BTC+3.000000

Edit: My balance was fixed!

Thank you and everything is working fine now.
   Smiley
June 11, 2016, 09:19:47 AM

have unblocked your account this time, but please make sure you control your temper and language. Constructive criticism is welcome, but not what you've been sending and posting.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 02:26:45 PM
Next thread will be huge , please give me my account back.

Could you please DM me your email address or ticket number so we can look into and resolve your issue.
Activity: 3
June 10, 2016, 01:21:11 PM
Next thread will be huge , please give me my account back.
June 10, 2016, 11:53:11 AM

wow, that was quick, man, just created an account and made your first cool post? Congratulations! How much are you being paid for doing this?

Well! You better check my PM before i make my second cool post.

Thank you.

please, save people's eyes from reading the sh*t you are writing, no one needs it.
Please, provide the details for the allegedly missing deposit so that we can investigate and find the problem if there really is any
June 10, 2016, 11:21:49 AM

wow, that was quick, man, just created an account and made your first cool post? Congratulations! How much are you being paid for doing this?

Well! You better check my PM before i make my second cool post.

Thank you.
June 10, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

June 10, 2016, 09:58:36 AM
1) Service unavailable, please try later!
2) Transfer Failed.[/b]

So as soon as you deposit say goodbye to your money until the stupid lazy support fix your problem im an old e-coin user i can prove it (If the OP want to) , all im saying look for an other service OR FUCKING FIX YOUR SERVICE OP CAUSE ITS TOTALY PURE SHIT.

Good luck all.
June 10, 2016, 07:52:44 AM
I got my Card today, and I've tried to withdraw my money on a local ATM. It works fine, with 4$ fee for withdrawal. Wink

you have withdrawn cash in a different currency from the currency of the card, correct?

that's why the ATM fee is a bit on the high side. If you were taking out USD from a USD card, it would be lower
June 10, 2016, 07:51:40 AM
Deposited some btc and it said on the site and e-mail that the deposit was completed, which was almost pretty instantly. I've deposited a lot of times in the past and I'm pretty sure I've waited for like 20 mins each time. The thing is, the bitcoin account balance turned to 0 when I refreshed the site. Some kind of a bug?

which walled have you deposited from? With E-Coin wallet you are getting BitGo instant, so, if your other wallet is part of BitGo instant, you should get the deposits instantly.

has the issue with balance been sorter after re-login?
June 10, 2016, 03:49:14 AM
Deposited some btc and it said on the site and e-mail that the deposit was completed, which was almost pretty instantly. I've deposited a lot of times in the past and I'm pretty sure I've waited for like 20 mins each time. The thing is, the bitcoin account balance turned to 0 when I refreshed the site. Some kind of a bug?

Logout and then login. If the issue is not resolved place email [email protected] and they will need to reset your balance.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 09, 2016, 09:46:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 09, 2016, 07:15:00 PM

June 09, 2016, 12:42:40 PM

legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 09, 2016, 06:11:17 AM
June 09, 2016, 03:50:36 AM
How long is the shipment for Plastic Card standard delivery takes to Indonesia?

it depends on where in Indonesia you are located - for instance, Jakarta would certainly be quicker than a small town on a more remote island.
Cards are shipped via Royal Mail, but after a certain point, it mostly depends on local post, so hard to tell. As officially stated by the issuing bank, it's 2 to 8 weeks, from experience, Indonesia takes 3 to 5 weeks in most cases.

Please, keep in mind that with standard delivery there is no tracking possibility, so, it is not possible to see where the shipment is and find it in case it is delayed or lost. If you don't have real confidence in the local postal service, it may be worth going for expedited delivery, which goes via DHL and comes with tracking number and delivery guarantee

I'm in the city near to Jakarta, 3 to 5 weeks seems acceptable. If I want to track my card, can I change it now for the expedit delivery? Or I can only do that for another card order?

if you have already placed the order and received confirmation from us, it is no longer possible to change the delivery method, since the card has most probably already been shipped.
Give it some time, hopefully it should reach you soon

I already received the card just now, after 28 days waiting. It's pretty fast tho Grin

But I have a question now, should I activate the card by visiting My Choice site or just activate it in e-coin.io?

You can activate your card through e-coin.io

I've activated it, so I can use my card now?
And btw, there is an 'Activate your card now!' sticker on the front side of the card. Should I peel it off, or just leave it like that?

Once your card is activated I would remove the sticker, but its up to you. If your going to load your card with btc I would advise to do it Tuesday-Thursday as to avoid disruptions in service. Thanks for your support
legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 09, 2016, 03:24:22 AM
How long is the shipment for Plastic Card standard delivery takes to Indonesia?

it depends on where in Indonesia you are located - for instance, Jakarta would certainly be quicker than a small town on a more remote island.
Cards are shipped via Royal Mail, but after a certain point, it mostly depends on local post, so hard to tell. As officially stated by the issuing bank, it's 2 to 8 weeks, from experience, Indonesia takes 3 to 5 weeks in most cases.

Please, keep in mind that with standard delivery there is no tracking possibility, so, it is not possible to see where the shipment is and find it in case it is delayed or lost. If you don't have real confidence in the local postal service, it may be worth going for expedited delivery, which goes via DHL and comes with tracking number and delivery guarantee

I'm in the city near to Jakarta, 3 to 5 weeks seems acceptable. If I want to track my card, can I change it now for the expedit delivery? Or I can only do that for another card order?

if you have already placed the order and received confirmation from us, it is no longer possible to change the delivery method, since the card has most probably already been shipped.
Give it some time, hopefully it should reach you soon

I already received the card just now, after 28 days waiting. It's pretty fast tho Grin

But I have a question now, should I activate the card by visiting My Choice site or just activate it in e-coin.io?

You can activate your card through e-coin.io

I've activated it, so I can use my card now?
And btw, there is an 'Activate your card now!' sticker on the front side of the card. Should I peel it off, or just leave it like that?
Pages:
Jump to: