Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 76. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 02:45:46 PM
since e-coin stop provide visa and start give mastercard and there are many reply here and i cant find what i'm searching for
please if i buy a virtual card i will get virtual visa or virtual mastercard ?

You justed answered your own question "they stopped providing Visa" and they are giving "MasterCard" which means you will get MasterCard (It doesn't matter if it's Virtual or physical , Mastercard in both cases)

i didnt answer my question i need real answer bcz some of my friends tell me that e-coin start giving the virtual visa for while ago
i'm not sure if its true or not
i mean when e-coin officially start providing their services they give visa ( virtual and plastic )
than they stop providing visa bcz of the design ( mychoice didnt accept their design instead mastercard )
so what i hear from my friends that e-coin or wirex thay start provide virtual visa and plastic mastercard
that is true or not ?
but now they still give virtual
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 29, 2016, 02:28:28 PM
since e-coin stop provide visa and start give mastercard and there are many reply here and i cant find what i'm searching for

You justed answered your own question "they stopped providing Visa" and they are giving "MasterCard" which means you will get MasterCard (It doesn't matter if it's Virtual or physical , Mastercard in both cases)
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 02:21:48 PM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 12:59:00 PM
yep, for me it worked too 30 min ago.

at the moment,  EUR Card Account Balance is 0 and my new deposit says: Pending 2/3  but in blockchain it have 4 conformations.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
March 29, 2016, 12:44:20 PM
Euro working for me rignt now
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 09:53:17 AM
when Load with EUR is possible again?

We are still waiting for EUR. Not yet, unfortunately.

For All,
GBP should be available now (limits were removed as well).
March 29, 2016, 08:04:09 AM
when Load with EUR is possible again?
March 29, 2016, 07:34:40 AM
Also got this message when logging in on my account: Client 'easyCoinTradeWebApp' is not registered in the system.

Anybody any news  Cry?

Should be fixed! Please check again.
Activity: 1
March 29, 2016, 07:19:55 AM
Also got this message when logging in on my account: Client 'easyCoinTradeWebApp' is not registered in the system.

Anybody any news  Cry?
March 29, 2016, 06:51:45 AM
Anyone else got this error?

Client 'easyCoinTradeWebApp' is not registered in the system.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
March 29, 2016, 05:32:55 AM
Hello All,

We have received USD settlement, so you should be able to load your USD cards now (the limits are to be removed shortly).
We are still waiting for EUR and GBP, so the service is still not available for those cards.

Please update us when GBP is in Smiley
March 29, 2016, 03:58:44 AM
Hello All,

We have received USD settlement, so you should be able to load your USD cards now (the limits are to be removed shortly).
We are still waiting for EUR and GBP, so the service is still not available for those cards.
March 27, 2016, 10:13:16 PM
Hi All,

Due to Easter holidays, our bank will be off for 4 days (Friday-Monday). So, few potential difficulties we may face:
- if you have some issues with the card and we have a ticket open with the bank - the earliest reply time is Tuesday.
- we may run our of FIAT. We set lower limits because of that, however it is still possible.

GBP are very close to be finished, so be prepared and have a backup plan.

I am sorry for any potential inconvenience is causes and wish you all a lovely weekend.

Is it possible to stop this happening in the future?

We are working on it, however unfortunately it depends not only on us.
March 27, 2016, 10:12:30 PM
Iv said it before here, you MUST show the service status somewhere on the main page. At the moment we have to waste time sending the BTC there just to find its down. People would be much less pissed off if they could find out straight away soon as they logged in!!!

As I have probably mentioned before, we will have it once Wirex site is fully aired.
March 27, 2016, 10:11:29 PM
A little bug: When sending to a BTC address the system does not verify the address is correct. It is possible to go through all the stages including the email verification, and get confirmed messages, yet of course the transaction doesn't go through.

Hello,
You mean, for our site to check automatically whether you are entering a valid BTC address?

Because we have email confirmation (you cannot send bitcoins unless you confirm the action via email).
March 27, 2016, 03:41:00 AM
A little bug: When sending to a BTC address the system does not verify the address is correct. It is possible to go through all the stages including the email verification, and get confirmed messages, yet of course the transaction doesn't go through.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
March 26, 2016, 12:17:20 PM
Iv said it before here, you MUST show the service status somewhere on the main page. At the moment we have to waste time sending the BTC there just to find its down. People would be much less pissed off if they could find out straight away soon as they logged in!!!
March 26, 2016, 10:23:24 AM
Hi All,

Due to Easter holidays, our bank will be off for 4 days (Friday-Monday). So, few potential difficulties we may face:
- if you have some issues with the card and we have a ticket open with the bank - the earliest reply time is Tuesday.
- we may run our of FIAT. We set lower limits because of that, however it is still possible.

I am sorry for any potential inconvenience is causes and wish you all a lovely weekend.

Is it possible to stop this happening in the future?
Activity: 99
March 26, 2016, 01:15:36 AM
Emailing everyone saying you can withdrawl from paypal but not stating in the email or anywhere on the site that it is only possible for people who signed up ages ago is pretty misleading.

I followed your guide exactly only to find out that I can't withdrawl.
Waste of $18.

Hello,

Why do you think it is working only for people who signed up long time ago? It is not true. We offer Visa virtual card now - it is available for everyone.

I am also not sure why you spent $18, when the card costs $3. Have you ordered plastic card instead of virtual one?

It didn't say you needed a virtual one. Ordered it and it worked, thanks.
March 25, 2016, 11:47:39 PM
Hi All,

Pages:
Jump to: