Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 74. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 12:13:02 AM

Tried to answer here as well, however have no buttons to Quote or Reply   Undecided  Cry

UPD. that's because it was solved, I got it.
April 05, 2016, 12:11:58 AM
Hello All,

I was sleeping when it happened, however seems the 0-balance in your BTC account was kind of temporary glitch. It should be back already (at least, I can see it properly now).

If you doubt - please let support know (or me - send PM with your email), we would check and confirm what balance you have.
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
April 04, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
Same here @Zebedee23. Glad you wrote, because I thought something happened to me.

Well... I hope it will fix soon, because I wanted to top-up my card right now... (low amount)

Oh what a time to be alive...

I use a digital currency to top-up a virtual card which is linked to my UBER account.
Basically, I can't leave the house until my balance comes back.

Thanks, Obama!

bug explained:

p.s: jokes aside, hope it's fixed in 10-20 mins. I have no cash for taxi and it's almost 11 PM here.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2016, 02:59:35 PM
Now iv just topped up , BTC confirmed successfully but my balance is 0.  same in all browsers and mobile app!!
Activity: 252
April 04, 2016, 02:35:30 PM
I just check list my country name is not so I cannot order this card but can I use virtual Card without giving any my personal information because I need one and have no option right now ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 02:07:00 PM
Card load down yet again. Getting to be far to regular an occurrence!!!!

Agree. Out of GBP again Sad

GBP back on now Smiley

Thanks Smiley
legendary
April 04, 2016, 12:18:06 PM

GBP back on now Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 09:07:54 AM

legendary
April 04, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
I'm trying to activate my EUR card and I get this "There was a problem with verifying your card. Please try again". Tried multiple times, under the "month" field it says invalid each time I click on Confirm.

UPDATE: I now get this error "Verification attempts are exceeded".

The amount of bugs on this platform is unbelievable. very frustrating........

Hello Ionut,

Due to the card issuance delay E-Coin may have different expiration date listed for your card. Could you please activate the card using Feb 19 (I reset activation attempts). For all other transactions, please use the expiration date printed on your card.

We will correct all incorrect expiration dates on our side soon as well.

All good now, thank you!
April 04, 2016, 08:01:20 AM
I'm trying to activate my EUR card and I get this "There was a problem with verifying your card. Please try again". Tried multiple times, under the "month" field it says invalid each time I click on Confirm.

Hello Ionut,

Due to the card issuance delay E-Coin may have different expiration date listed for your card. Could you please activate the card using Feb 19 (I reset activation attempts). For all other transactions, please use the expiration date printed on your card.

We will correct all incorrect expiration dates on our side soon as well.
April 04, 2016, 07:01:33 AM

April 03, 2016, 10:16:22 PM
I would like to sell some of my BTC for Canadian dollars? Can I use this service in Canada?

So I can only withdraw $1000 USD so about $1300 Canadian max in its lifetime from an ATM correct?

Yes, you can surely use the service in Canada. We do not have cards in CAD, however you can use USD or any other card for that.

The limit you have mentioned is for unverified cards.

If you verify your card you will have no lifetime limit for ATM withdrawal: https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
About verification: https://help.e-coin.io/hc/en-us/articles/202397331-How-do-I-verify-my-E-coin-account-
April 03, 2016, 10:13:24 PM
Can someone tell me if there's a certain limit on the amount of money we can load in both a VERIFIED and UNVERIFIED virtual card per day?

What about using that money with merchants, is it unlimited?

Yes, there are limits for card load. You can check them here: https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
There is additional limits for card loading via Bank Transfer and Alternative Payment methods: https://help.e-coin.io/hc/en-us/articles/207150559-Fast-Bank-Transfer-and-Alternative-Payment-method-limits

No limits for purchases with merchants.
April 03, 2016, 07:02:15 PM
Can someone tell me if there's a certain limit on the amount of money we can load in both a VERIFIED and UNVERIFIED virtual card per day?

What about using that money with merchants, is it unlimited?

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
April 03, 2016, 06:39:38 PM
I would like to sell some of my BTC for Canadian dollars? Can I use this service in Canada?

So I can only withdraw $1000 USD so about $1300 Canadian max in its lifetime from an ATM correct?
Activity: 210
April 03, 2016, 11:59:59 AM
Hi,

Can't seem to use the Card on Amazon AWS, what's happening? Also can't use the card on Uber. Is this because I'm on a virtual card?

Uber does not like our card because it is prepaid.

As for Amazon - not sure. What error message are you getting? Have you asked their suport whether they accept prepaid debit card (no bank account) issued by Gibraltar?

Okay, now it's weird. I was transacted for authorization like 3x ~ $3. It's okay now, I think it's some kind of a delay.

I use the visa plastic card for almost a year with no problems at Amazon AWS. Uber accepted the same card in the past without a problem but I haven't used it recently.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 03, 2016, 04:51:35 AM
Hi,

Can't seem to use the Card on Amazon AWS, what's happening? Also can't use the card on Uber. Is this because I'm on a virtual card?

As for Amazon - not sure. What error message are you getting? Have you asked their suport whether they accept prepaid debit card (no bank account) issued by Gibraltar?

Okay, now it's weird. I was transacted for authorization like 3x ~ $3. It's okay now, I think it's some kind of a delay.
April 03, 2016, 02:50:58 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: