Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 19. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:07:17 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
bitcoin is fluctuating so it's natural if the price goes up and down is difficult to predict, but I think the price will go up and jump because every year the price keeps rising and proven
do not hesitate if you want to invest in bitcoin, if in doubt it would be better to go and see the success of bitcoin from the audience bench
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
Don't panic. The price will rise again. As bitcoin still a little much volatile it will fluctuate but soon green days coming for it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 23, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
It is normal to be frightened when you see dips like that on the market, but in times of crypto bear market like this, you just have to put yourself together and stay calm. The fact is, there is no way out down there than to rise again and take giant leaps. Do not panic sell, hold or if possible, buy more and hold. The bear market weather will be over soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
There are a lot of strange situations on the market, you can go up and down as you think it will fall down, I'm still hopeful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
I do not think bitcoin will disappear because it has great value for some businesses around the world. Blockchain technology is a novelty and is being applied in our everyday lives to improve convenience.
But that does not mean that Bitcoin will be able to achieve at such a high price of $ 20k or $ 30k, which is unreasonable. The real value of Bitcoin is only around 8-12k $.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
We are in the market correction phase. Price is very much unpredictable but ups and downs of prices is a normal thing. Investors in Bitcoin are patient. They're holding their Bitcoin until its price goes up again. So don't worry if its price goes down, sooner or later it will recover.
Activity: 109
May 23, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
For financial markets, going up and down is normal. And if you do not have the essentials to survive, you will definitely be removed from the market. If you exist through stages like this, then you are likely to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 106
May 23, 2018, 03:40:58 AM
Bitcoin Likely to Rise In This Year Because I See Bitcoins Have Strength To Rise In This Year May Be The Right Time For We Buy Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Will Give Us Much Money
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:40:35 AM
Actually, the downfall situation of bitcoin is just normal which it is.already proven many years ago. Nowadays, bitcoin is still the dominant crypto currency ever though there are time that its value will decrease but eventually it will recover soon as love by many users as well as bitcoin holders to have a great amount of profit. I believe bitcoin will still continue to increase as time passes by and it will overcome all the different difficulties that may encounter.
copper member
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
Don't worry! It's the nature of this market. If you have enough money, just buy some bitcoin and hold them. Then wait for right time.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
Maybe bitcoin will experience an increase in this year so it's the right time to buy Bitcoin because we can get a lot of money from Bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 23, 2018, 03:27:06 AM
If I were you I will buy more bitcoins then hold it for a long time months or years. But if you hold bitcoins be patience if you don't have patience you will not earn big profit in holding the key in long term trading is patience. Patience is a virtue invest what you can afford to lose.
In the current downward trend actually remains patient is the most important thing because the price correction is still happening and the recover price is sure to happen but it takes time and process. patient waiting is the most important thing. actually buying at the current price reduction is a good opportunity but you have to be really careful when to buy because maybe the price will continue to decline?
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:14:48 AM
There is nothing to worry when the price drops as when there is a drop there will also be a hike in all the financial markets, due to high demand for bitcoins in the crypto currency market there is more probability for the rise in the price of bitcoins. By the second quarter the bitcoins to start the rally up the hill with a positive trend in the crypto currency market, there is more potential for bitcoins to cross $ 50000 USD by this year ending, so good time for investors are coming and nothing to worry of the price variations in the crypto market.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 23, 2018, 03:02:33 AM
It is either the price will continue to go down or bitcoin will have a bounce back and reversal for the price and that will become the reason for them to get a profit if they bought at the current price of bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is now low and it is also a good price to grab and buy bitcoin because when the market started to become bullish then it will amaze you.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 02:58:27 AM
Well, Bitcoin has already proven itself many times. It's price sometimes reaches the lowest value, but it always survives. some say that it's better to buy Bitcoin when its value is low because it will not stay on the same amount forever, Investors in Bitcoin are patient. they're holding their Bitcoin until its price goes up again. so don't worry if its price goes down, sooner or later it will recover.
Activity: 93
May 23, 2018, 02:52:14 AM
this time bitcoin is fall down to.correct our graph after a few days or month. it will grow up its s buy for users buy and hold for a great profit dnt lose your hopes be patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 23, 2018, 02:51:19 AM
It is depend on the volatile on the market we cannot predict if it is going up or down. The better way is buy if you feel that price for you is good to buy but sell if you have bitcoin and also you feel the price is good for you to sell your holding bitcoins. This is only my advice for being trader I can't or I don't want to heard anybodies opinion about my strategies on trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
May 23, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
Price up and down it is perfectly ok, just compare the price of Bitcoin this time last year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
Bitcoin will continue to go down or up and we cannot predict how much will the price changes from time to time. Getting frightened will get you nowhere afterall bitcoin is risky and if you are not strong enough to invest your money because of fear of the price fall better not get involved.
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 02:22:14 AM
Now the price will fall slightly to 7800$ Then a steady increase.
Pages:
Jump to: