Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 18. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 23, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Of course, this situation is not encouraging, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, then at the moment a good time, as in the future the price will grow again.

This isn’t the first time that the price of bitcoin has been going down the drain , and am sure we all know the reason why this is actually happening but I pray that being calm is the best way to go about this because if not and we follow our impulses and and start selling we drive the value down more.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
May 23, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
Crypto money needs to stay calm on the exchange. It's easy to make money in the crypto market, but it's easier to lose money.
The price will change continuously. He will not always rise as old. Follow the market constantly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 02:46:58 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Of course, this situation is not encouraging, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, then at the moment a good time, as in the future the price will grow again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 23, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
OP If you are of a nervous dispositions then virtual currencies are not somewhere you should be looking to invest. Buy some old car or antique and sit safe in the knowledge that it is increasing by a small % every year.

If however you able to deal with risk and have some perspective on the amount you invest, ie you can afford to lose all of what you invest, then jump in.

Bitcoin will go down and it will go up, just like the sun does everyday. 

Price of bitcoin last May was around $2400, currently after a drop its $7,924.89, OP That's a 3 times increase in 12 months,, please show me an investment that has done that in a year and not experienced any drops.
Nothing much will happen.It is just that bitcoin users will hold their bitcoins for future price rise.Cryptocurrencies are in a lot of demand these days because digitization is going on.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are very popular.Although the prices are down these days but still people have faith in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin depends on the forces of demand and supply and the investments done on it.Price are buying bitcoins these days as the prices are down.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
Currently bitcoin price is low compared to few months back price but slowly it will reach its original value in 3-4 months . Hopefully bitcoin will reach 25-35k$ by end of year and people are expecting good news on bitcoin which can impact other  crypto currencies.
Activity: 147
May 23, 2018, 07:09:08 AM
As the price value of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating is a normal events or happening because bitcoin is very volatile and nobody knows what will be the future value of it, besides it is dependent on the principles of demand and supply, so as the value od bitcoin is in a down-thread it is advisable to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price increases again. Remember, bitcoin is one of the trusted and popular digital currencies it will definitely has the capabilities to soar high again in the near future.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:07:06 AM
When bitcoin is down your patience will be test, because bitcoin will go up soon and the people who patiently waited and not give it up will gain more profit. Do not panic just hold those bitcoins of yours because as a quote say what ever goes up, must come down so thus bitcoin but bitcoin is unstable so it will stay on that cycle of up and down.
Activity: 71
May 23, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
The course is the best time to invest. The Currency rate always fluctuates and it's normal.
Activity: 102
May 23, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
I think we need to be more patient now, and we need to wait most of the time to invest in encrypted markets, not every month the market will jump up quickly. There is no need to panic too much. This market is like this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
May 23, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
Someone said we are experiencing this dip because the royal family sold all their bitcoin to finance the royal wedding and that is why it has been going down since Saturday. Whether this is true or not, we should endeavour to hold our trading positions. The red market will soon be over
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
I am more inclined to invest in other altcoins because bitcoin prices have ups and downs will throw traders into a hard-earned deal so I choose another alternative way to earn money every time. Cool
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Namaste
May 23, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
OP If you are of a nervous dispositions then virtual currencies are not somewhere you should be looking to invest. Buy some old car or antique and sit safe in the knowledge that it is increasing by a small % every year.

If however you able to deal with risk and have some perspective on the amount you invest, ie you can afford to lose all of what you invest, then jump in.

Bitcoin will go down and it will go up, just like the sun does everyday.  

Price of bitcoin last May was around $2400, currently after a drop its $7,924.89, OP That's a 3 times increase in 12 months,, please show me an investment that has done that in a year and not experienced any drops.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 23, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
as if you really have a money to buy,or a guts to purchase..dont make story here we dont need your nonsense opinion..

For more than how many times bitcoin drops and grows this short season so what would you expect?if you dont have useful thing to share,better shut up your mouth
Activity: 78
May 23, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
That's one of the tendency of bitcoin,that's why it is normally happening now. We don't need to panic,instead you should buy now and hold it,keep it on monitoring for being volatile of bitcoin. In the right timing,you can be successful for hodling it,because it will be profitable.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 06:35:21 AM
We have seen too many dips this year alone. Its not even coming as a surprise anymore. My advise is to hedge your funds till the red market storm blows over. There are a few coins you can pick which are doing well. Tron and Next are prime examples.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
Actually, the downfall situation of bitcoin is just normal which it is.already proven many years ago. Nowadays, bitcoin is still the dominant crypto currency ever though there are time that its value will decrease but eventually it will recover soon as love by many users as well as bitcoin holders to have a great amount of profit. I believe bitcoin will still continue to increase as time passes by and it will overcome all the different difficulties that may encounter.

Yes, bitcoin price may go up and down at the market and it is normal. We must consider the volatility of bitcoin that value price will fluctuates time to time. It is true that sometimes bitcoin price will go down deeply but after that it will recover massively, it will soars high and bitcoin proves it for many years since from the start up to now.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
Its part of the market pricing if will go down and up everyday in every month in every year there is nothing new about this because of its volatility but im sure that it will break a new price by the end of this year.
Activity: 90
May 23, 2018, 05:35:34 AM

bitcoin fell again, and pulled after all the altkoins, very insulting, and as always is not foreseen (
Activity: 29
May 23, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

At first, I did not believe in bitcoin so I lost the opportunity to get rich from bitcoin. But in the future, I hope that bitcoin will  be become a popular currency in the world
Activity: 85
May 23, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
Many investor will be loss their earning and many investor will invest more because of the btc price is down
Pages:
Jump to: