Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 20. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:33:13 AM
bitcoin price down is a common thing and the next one will rise again because bitcoin prices often rise and fall depending on the number of purchases and sales of bitcoin in the market
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
May 23, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Don't be afraid, its quite normal for the market to be on up and down state. There's a lot of factors that the market is going down. Some are  major Fuds about bitcoin or top cryptocurrency was release again on social media whereas some investors  pull out some investment funds. Or yet some whales are ripping all the profit or moved the market down.

This is scary if the whales are moving the market to lower the price of certain alts they are targeting to get hype later on.

Best thing to do is hodl if you're a long term investors. Just sell when you're at green and hodl if your at red. No worries market never stay red. Cause if that's happen, there's a problem on economic development cause the equilibrium is not sustained.

If youre looking on a technical analysis, seems like the price will go down to 7200 to 7400 and from that we can see again what possible direction of the price. If I were you add some while its still cheap to compensate on your portfolio losses.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 01:25:58 AM
We are in the market correction phase. Bitcoin price soared last year to almost $20,000 last year. So it is only reasonable to expect some market pullback as some investors take profit and others re-position their investments. So no need to panic, the good times are coming
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
May 23, 2018, 01:18:35 AM
Hello everybody. Today the price of Bitcoin is 7950 $. I thought that below $ 8000 will not go, bought a little. Now I'm waiting for $ 7350. In that the price went down, there is a huge advantage for buyers. But if you bought for $ 10,000, do not despair. Now whales will buy BTC for low prices, and the schedule will again fly up. Now is a very good time for shopping, - recall December 2017, then they could not even dream of such a good purchase price. I'm not a fortune teller, but it seems that the price last time went to test the bottoms, this is the last chance to buy before growth.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 23, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Do not feel nervous. I can sense that you are feeling it. That is normal for a beginner like you. But still you need to get over that useless feeling if you want to take a good profit here in the crypto world. The price of Bitcoin is always rising in the long term. When the price of Bitcoin is down, that is talking to you. And it is saying that it is the perfect time to buy. The opposite tendency is buying when the market is already growing. That is a wrong strategy for me.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
May 23, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
It does not matter with me. Bitcoin price also going to up or down.we know bitcoin price not still more them.so now fell free and take it easy.i am not a crazy person about bitcoin.i know that bitcoin life,bitcoin price increase soon.just need to waiting little time more.
what we need to take is more patient learn on it on how are you be able to make this to become more good in handling your emotion how it will be happen on waiting when the price might goes up and it is normal that in some time it goes down too.
Activity: 29
May 23, 2018, 12:30:32 AM
Many people think that the fluctuation of Bitcoin has created a crisis for the economies of many countries where Bitcoin is present in the market.
Activity: 88
May 23, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

Bitcoin down, it is normal. It just a crisis. dont panic, the market will rise soon. believe that.we will see
Activity: 89
May 23, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

Yes,bitcoin for now is still down and i dont know yet when it rise back so i suggest to wait for the right time because nvesting in bitcoin today is still very risky.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 12:09:11 AM
Price is very much unpredictable but ups and downs of prices is a normal thing. Prices will not go down all the time and at the same time will not go up all the time also. Below 10K is a good buying price for me because i am very much positive that it would surpass the ATH at the end of this year.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
It does not matter with me. Bitcoin price also going to up or down.we know bitcoin price not still more them.so now fell free and take it easy.i am not a crazy person about bitcoin.i know that bitcoin life,bitcoin price increase soon.just need to waiting little time more.
Activity: 121
May 22, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
If I were you I will buy more bitcoins then hold it for a long time months or years. But if you hold bitcoins be patience if you don't have patience you will not earn big profit in holding the key in long term trading is patience. Patience is a virtue invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
buy btc now when prices go down, then sell when the end of the year or when prices rise, this decline will not last long, because surely the end of the year will increase.
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
when bitcoin down and down,i think the market crypto will broken,BTC is strong effect to crypto market,when btc change whole market also change follow BTC,BTC rise it will pull all market go up but btc go down,it is very teribble.if BTC can go down 1000usd,there are so many lose all money when invest to altcoin
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
I think it's better than seeing bitcoin prices continue to rise and suddenly degenerate. In investment there is not only profit but also loss.
You should be able to take advantage of this opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as possible, HODL then sell when the price goes up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
May 22, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
It is a normal scenario for bitcoin to be up and to be down in price. It is the nature of the bitcoin to be like that.
Bitcoin's price is volatile and can easily go up and the other way around
Hoping that it will go up like last year or even more
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 22, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

Knowing the characteristics of bitcoin, I think it is just normal for bitcoin to go up and down. It will also benefit those who want to buy bitcoin at low price. If bitcoin will go down, just keep on holding your bitcoin and sell it when it goes up again. What will happen now is that many people will buy bitcoin and many will keep on holding it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:08:31 PM
When I was in bitcoin, the first reaction was to buy, because I knew that bitcoin was volatile, and that it would grow exponentially over time.

So don't panic when bitcoin falls.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
May 22, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
Actually when the price of bitcoin going down most of the traders used this opportunity to buy bitcoin in a low price, don'5 worry that is a normal movement of bitcoin price. So i suggest you if you already have some bitcoin in your wallet just hold it and buy if you have extra money it will help you to gain profit when the price of bitcoin getting higher.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 10:17:52 PM
I suggest that you buy the coin now. fit will be helpful. That i if i were you and i had the capital as you do, i wouldn't hesitate to carry on with the buying
Pages:
Jump to: