Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class? - page 2. (Read 7783 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
When i base on the past years i couldnt say that it will intruduced by economy class but when we base nowadays it is done because bitcoin plays a role now in economic growth so that bitcoin is not new now in the term of economy because it is now already intruduce by economic class and we also know that bitcoins give a great help on the economy of the country and also to the economical state of the world it increáses in its level because of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 12:40:04 AM
Upon the instructive level bitcoin is used somewhat. no matter whether or not it is a monetary category or totally different categories does not build a distinction and there ar a couple of foundation wherever understudies ar creating their theory on science cash. I came to deem this through one in all our discussion half WHO often lead review for his lord's proposal.
Activity: 122
March 24, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

its so funny if econ class talking about bitcoin. i think, student class better talking about that and medium class who like investment in crypto.
Activity: 294
March 24, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

They can talk about bitcoins in economic class on how the demand and supply works for the students how to manage market, if people wants to know about cryptocurrency then they should teach about block chain and how it works in a programming class.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
March 24, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

Bitcoin was not part of course I took when I was in university. I could have love it if it was among the course outline then. Currently I am advocating bitcoin you be will study among the course in our economic class in the universities.
A curious student might raise questions about bitcoin and how it's gonna play role in our economy these days because probably they might have heard it everywhere outside the classroom. It is a good idea to start advocating it because people works and earn from bitcoin,  businesses, shopping, payments can all be done online with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
March 24, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

I heard the bitcoin to my professor in marketing. He said that bitcoin is now part of our economy. I'm happy because the bitcoin is now becoming popular than before. I'm sure that many people are know talking about bitcoin.

Formal education done in proper institutions, I think is one of the best way to introduce bitcoin in the community,  in early stage in their student life they already know the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 06:20:01 AM
The more bitcoins that are developed in the student's economy class the better, the better bitcoin becomes better for bitcoin.

yes I certainly agree with you the more bitcoin there is in the economy class, definitely bitcoin increasingly recognized by the entire global community, bitcoin is economically very profitable for the holders of this currency crypto, in addition bitcoin can also increase income or change your life financially

From now on we also need to tell everyone that bitcoin in the upcoming economy class is bound to be a very important subject and I think bitcoin should be an input in economy class although for now not many people know what bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 10:53:16 PM
It is also good to educate students in the econ classes about cryptocuries. so they can later become experts in managing the financial strategy in the household or agency
Yes, we can expect some good results if we will teach cryptocurrencies in economic class and make them knowledgeable about this thing because this can be the future that they can rely on and they can just get a lot of progress through this thing and be one of the rich people because of the cryptocurrencies.

The benefit only make people aware about bitcoin and they will join in the party.
After more know about bitcoin, marketcap increase and so the bitcoin price increase too. All related with market cap and price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Yes i agree bitcoin is a economy. Because economy also talk about money and earning. Bitcoin is best way in earning money. And bitcoin also big help in growing economy
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
Not all people are familiar with bitcoin and i think yes it is helpful if bitcoin is being discussed in economics class but i dont think all listeners will be interested and encouraged to use and join bitcoin. It is still based on free will.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

I think no, but to countries thaf bitcoin is legal that would be a great help for students if this will be included, so that, they will know the existence and benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 09, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
There is nothing free that generates money so if there are courses like that I think they just say development direction. The orientation of each problem is money in view so do not think that there is something that only free you that makes money

Bitcoin is future digital currency. It reach the all country people. So people will be growth country also growth. Economy is important for the country growth . So if need to other country growth. you check the country economy. Economy is part of the country. It good opportunity for the people and country growth. So all people know the economy information. So economy if use the class it good ideas.
Activity: 61
March 09, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
There is nothing free that generates money so if there are courses like that I think they just say development direction. The orientation of each problem is money in view so do not think that there is something that only free you that makes money
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 09, 2018, 12:52:21 PM
I am certain many could develop interest in bitcoins. If it is to be taught in an economics class then many can benefit from it. It's hard to imagine how these digital currencies changed the world. Online transaction, like buying and selling products are easily done in this method. Money transfer is just a click away. Imagine just these few things I've mentioned if done using the old ways. Will it be fast? or will it take forever to process. I could remember those times when money was still transferred through envelops and letters. Mr. Postman, the trusted guy, who reaches each recipient's doorstep to deliver the letter and its contents are often seen on the headline of a news or on TV. The letters may reach destination but the contents like money, never will. It is the most common problem that have lasted for several decades of agony. And it goes on and on until we have Electronic money transfers. Bank to Bank transactions and now Online Money transactions using Bitcoins. Where one can claim his money readily anywhere when possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 09, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
yes . bitcoin is already on our class. which
the issue about is it Legal or Illegal.

Really? It's hard to discuss something that is quite complicated to understand. And also, is it okay to discuss bitcoin that is not legal to your country? If bitcoin is being discussed to your class, well that's good to hear. At least there will be more people who will know about cryptos.
I never came across any form of cryptocurrency in school. But, I don’t think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are something that has to be taught in school.  It’s  a thing of choice and should be studied outside of school,  maybe from an online course or something (anywhere you can learn it) it’s meant to be studied by investors and business men and not by students that has got something more important to learn than cryptocurrencies.

I think for now, its not yet applied though we know bitcoin was started on 2009 still its just infant in its development. I think more people should study and understand its behavior before sharing it or teaching it in the class where a lot of students may have not undertand it very well and still they use and invest. I think more effort and disscussions will happen and the government should be the first one to understand for they will also the one who will implement it. Maybe more years from now it will be a part of economics class.
The Korean government have checked and calculated the total number of investor on the cryptocurrency market.
Finally, they got a result is many students became the cryptocurrency "investor" and this percent is higher than many much other role on the society.
It was a biggest problem for the government of this country, but today, they skipped this problem because they think student have enough age to understand what thing they decided.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
February 27, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

Well it is indeed much better to include btc in ECON class since btc is one good example though it is quite complicated topic but still you can learn alot in it.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Really? It's hard to discuss something that is quite complicated to understand. And also, is it okay to discuss bitcoin that is not legal to your country? If bitcoin is being discussed to your class, well that's good to hear. At least there will be more people who will know about cryptos.
I never came across any form of cryptocurrency in school. But, I don’t think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are something that has to be taught in school.  It’s  a thing of choice and should be studied outside of school,  maybe from an online course or something (anywhere you can learn it) it’s meant to be studied by investors and business men and not by students that has got something more important to learn than cryptocurrencies.
Because you do not know what is the best thing in the cryptocurrency world? What do you think about this? Is the price of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency?  No no no, never! The government do not care this value, because the rich can manage it easy. But blockchain, the technology behind this large world is the technology made the government re-think and consider to using it or not until today.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

I never came across any form of cryptocurrency in school. But, I don’t think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are something that has to be taught in school.  It’s  a thing of choice and should be studied outside of school,  maybe from an online course or something (anywhere you can learn it) it’s meant to be studied by investors and business men and not by students that has got something more important to learn than cryptocurrencies.

I think for now, its not yet applied though we know bitcoin was started on 2009 still its just infant in its development. I think more people should study and understand its behavior before sharing it or teaching it in the class where a lot of students may have not undertand it very well and still they use and invest. I think more effort and disscussions will happen and the government should be the first one to understand for they will also the one who will implement it. Maybe more years from now it will be a part of economics class.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Funny, I took a course in econometrics in 2009 just as bitcoin was coming onto the scene.   It was actually the last college course I took.  Definitely no mention of bitcoin then, but I'm sure somewhere in the thousands of courses being taught that btc is being mentioned.   It's too big not to be at this point.  I hear kids are even using laptops in class nowadays.   Lol

From my experience, the academical world in most of the world is nowadays quite slow in reacting to the emergence of new paradigms. Sometimes they can be as much as decades late in acknowledging new realities. I saw that happening in very specific cases in psychology, political science and physics, so I guess this would likely happen also in economics and other fields as well.

Exactly. And schools and universities won't probably be that open in teaching crypto and btc specifically since it's not as widely accepted yet and there are a few shaded areas around it which makes it umsuitable for academics. Perhaps in a few more years when crypto really barge to mainstream usage then we can see it being taught in class
Pages:
Jump to: