Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 22. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
If Venezuela kept on sticking on Bitcoin then its status will definitely change and their country can recover again and surely can be progressive again. Just hearing their folks turning to online games is already heartbreaking so I hope btc start its bullrun so most of them will benefit early.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 17, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
I am one of the people that being saved by crypto, and crypto could open a new way of earning, I think  alot of third world countries users will said that crypto is a savior and they depend on crypto to make a living, since crypto was created a lot of people had feel the usefulness, if only people keep on continue to used it for good thing, I think the legalisation of crypto could happen in every countries
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
You are right that was also happen to me. Because of bitcoin I have found peace in mind because before I have many problems regarding financial situations where there are many people asking for payment and I do not have money to give until such time I involved in this business I did firat give them the payment. I have paid almost all of my debts. Until now I still continue working as marketer on different project and and I am happy because I have earned a lot of money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
October 17, 2018, 12:13:00 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
Escape from the bullshit being waved from the fiat system, the fact that I can make transactions all over the world without having to fear what the government will come up with tomorrow when it comes to policies that helps no one, and for the fact that I can have a proper store of value as against fiat that keeps deteriorating over time, then absolutely, there is a huge advantage and benefits to go around.

In the cases of Venezuela and some other hyper inflated countries who are fighting to survive the economic turmoil that has been bestowed on them by the government and their bad policies as well as their crazy corrupt practices and monopolies, I guess this is just more like saying, we are all taking our freedom back and that is what threatens them mostly.
I know a lot of people would really come up with so many reasons how bitcoin has been of help for them and their economy somehow, but it is something that possibly could be more important to those from hyper inflated regions.

Yeah, there is no doubt that at least, you can get to do some skill based jobs online and easily get paid unlike before with banks, and that has actually been a way to have saved us from the banks. A lot of people are getting to do well for themselves, but in reality, that is actually far from it, as we all know it is when we start seeing more real life usage, that we would see more of the changes.
Activity: 588
October 16, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Yes l believe bitcoin is one of the savior.Maybe we cannot see now because bitcoin now is very low as we see there's nothing to do in our lives.But l beleive bitcoin will recover in the future to get ready as a atomic bomb to surprise all believers of bitcoin.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
October 16, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

I cant really deny that fact or thing which I can say that Bitcoin is indeed a savior when it comes to some people who do have a hardship when it comes to financial
specially living out on developing countries where price of living is cheap then engaging yourself to bitcoin or to crypto can really give out chances to earn more
than on the amount that we can think of but things aren't permanent its always been ideal to get a day stable job than to focus into unsure things like crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
Agree, Botcoin will be the main savior during the next financial crysis, after it BTC will costs at least 50k$ and the price will icreasing continuosly.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
October 16, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
It does change some of our lifestyle since i've been in to cryptocurrency investing and you include the hype of prices last year. It does ultimately change something but at these days i haven't even notice a massive pump but instead i always saw a massive dump this year.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
Of course bitcoin can be said to be a savior because it can be an income, and of course for people who believe in crypto can really change the financial condition to be better with bitcoin.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
In modern times, with the speed of modern technology development, human life has become more convenient and happy. BTC was born to meet those needs, it will make your money expand in many areas, create opportunities, bring you the best profit. Gradually, countries around the world will legitimize it, making it a potential currency.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 16, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

Bitcoin saved my life more than once. It is not a nice story to hear however I was going thru horrible times, I was unemployed and I was really underqualified for any job in the market because I literally did one thing all my life and I did not want to do that anymore so when I quit my job I was really left with no choice of either going back to that soul sucking job or stop working and be really poor.

However, during those times I managed to find work on bitcointalk, I managed to find people that would pay me for my time and managed to find stuff that I could sell for crypto, it became the best two year stretch of my life and it has been going along greatly so far.

I have managed to just sit at home and collect payments and make as much as what I used to make (even a lot more back in december of course) however I don't have to neither go to work (traffic) nor actually get out of my pajamas. I love bitcoin for it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
I am one of those who survived because of bitcoin in economic terms. investment from bitcoin has helped my economy.
that statement, so far i feel too. as long as there is bitcoin, my economic life increases. i used to not be able to buy something for parents, but now i can realize that goal. and there are many other stories
There are many people who change life because of bitcoin I am one of you also. Financial freedom is good to have and the goal that achieve at the first place. But now take more opportunity to buy more volume and wait till it recovers on the market. Even in own country, bitcoin helps to improve the economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

I do concur with the fact that bitcoin/cryptocurrency has helped in liberating some persons from poverty and states of financial dilemma. I believe a lot of this happened between 2016 - 2017. I could infer from what I experienced though I got in a bit late.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 16, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin open the gates for those who wants extra income. Like joining bounty campaign for this we can earn tokens.
It surely did open the gate. In fact, from what we have seen in Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and other places where inflation dug so deep, I am sure we won't need a soothsayer to tell us that the real life cases of advantages that this space brings is absolutely there.

Sure, a lot of people may see it more of an asset than a currency and then probably get greedy at some point, but for those who actually understand that this is a space that is going to disrupt some of the things that have been done with the fiat system that has helped no body in the past, then this is absolutely a chance to get their freedoms back.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
I am one of those who survived because of bitcoin in economic terms. investment from bitcoin has helped my economy.
that statement, so far i feel too. as long as there is bitcoin, my economic life increases. i used to not be able to buy something for parents, but now i can realize that goal. and there are many other stories

Indeed it saved me from the debts I had a year ago. To add up a better statements here, many of us now been profited through bitcoin's help specially in trading and holding specific amount of asset. We have a lot of goals in life, so with cryptocurrency the chances will always be there to prosper us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 10:47:42 PM
for me bitcoin can help our economy with many benefits, and also can reduce labor, so I'm sure bitcoin is a good investment and easy to use.
Activity: 826
October 15, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 15, 2018, 09:32:13 PM
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 09:00:27 PM
I actually heard the same AI arguments against the internet in the nineties if the same community was around then.  Even if bitcoin/blockchain was created by the NSA, it can still be used for the betterment of all beings - just like the internet does even though it was created by DARPA.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 15, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
That is what I thought before a year ago when I was introduced in cryptocurrency. I though bitcoin gonna save me but I was wrong or maybe it's matter of time. See, stop working because of cryptocurrency. I do trade, buy sell through p2p and do bounty but still I got no luck at all.
I think maybe someday and still believed that bitcoin will change everything for the good. And didn't agreed bitcoin is a savior cuz for it's a help.
Pages:
Jump to: