Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 2. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Bitcoin is a great value property. At present, BTC price will increase again, perhaps by the end of this year, BTC price will increase sharply to reach $ 20000. So getting hold of BTC is now the best thing we should do. Grab the opportunity before it's too late.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
I think bitcoin is not an asset.Thinking bitcoin as an entity is against the logic of bitcoin.İf we consider it as an entity, the states will be taxed on it and these tax rates will be very high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
For me, The internal cost of bitcoin can not be known, you can only determine its price. It can be considered a currency as well. Bitcoin is already used to buy something and use it in many transactions such as paying bills. We can likewise consider as a currency since we can utilize it in numerous exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
anything that worth having in life is referred to as an asset, whether its a fixed asset or current asset.but bitcoin definitely does present more to the table than any ordinary asset , it provides a serious avenue for financial growth and independence . literally just buying and holding bitcoins can make thousands of dollars for y0u, literally changing your financial situation and improving your social level in society.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
Personally, bitcoin is not just an asset, but bitcoin is the currency for me because I use it to buy and sell my goods and personal needs. many places around the world where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment. And bitcoin is a digital currency that can be transferred over a network to any country.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 20, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
To bitcoin is not just an asset it can also be a currency,
some people called it coin/token, bitcoin is a virtual currency controlled
by we the users and miners apart of the community.
Activity: 348
April 20, 2018, 08:46:21 AM
 According to me Bitcoin is an asset as well as currency also .Bitcoin is used for the payment of bills Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is not controlled by any government or Banks. The price is determined by  market conditions and their demand . The supply of Bitcoin is limited and the demand of Bitcoin is high so people are ready to pay more for Bitcoin so the value of Bitcoin increases .As people became aware of Bitcoin they tend to buy more Bitcoins.
Activity: 246
April 20, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
I actually believe in bitcoin so I don't just buy it for speculation.When I get my paycheck I pay rent and then use 100% of the leftovers to buy bitcoin.Then I use my Shift debit card to pay for my daily things using bitcoin.Any leftover unspent bitcoin will appreciate or depreciate depending on the markets.I started doing this about a month ago and I've already made 20% gains.
Activity: 272
April 20, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
I think bitcoin for me is a very profitable asset and saves money by making more money every day better. because the bitcoin price always increases every day.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
I agree that at least for the time being the btc is more an asset than a currency because its value is very variable, there is not a entral bank that controls it and has a high unit value compared to the prices of consumer goods. So it is not very convenient to be used as a daily currency.

Yes, you are absolutely right man. clearly, bitcoins are extremely expensive to be used daily or should I say using it often will cost you more than using just fiat because the fees are humungus. And sometimes, fees are costing us higher than the actual thing that we are buying from a store or the payment we are paying. Not to mention the times when there is a huge traffic in the network that every confirmation takes almost a day up to a week and more before it finishes. Which is why I too think that it is not very practical to use bitcoins in our daily lives, at least not yet at its current stage right now.
Activity: 731
April 20, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
Bitcoin is a valuable asset for users of this digital currency because this asset can be saved for the necessities of life or can be sold for certain purposes.
Activity: 4
April 20, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
I think bitcoin is not just an asset but a bitcoin
as a virtual currency where now many people are already using bitcoin as a means of buying and selling transactions.And do not close the possibility of bitcoin will be the currency in the future
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
I agree that at least for the time being the btc is more an asset than a currency because its value is very variable, there is not a entral bank that controls it and has a high unit value compared to the prices of consumer goods. So it is not very convenient to be used as a daily currency.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
Bitcoin is an asset? Of course bitcoin is a valuable asset, many enthusiasts hunt down even bitcoin mined for future assets.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
Bitcoin can not be attributed to a certain class of assets. At the same time, fiat currencies, such as the dollar, euro or yen, are also not asset classes;
The internal cost of bitcoin can not be known, you can only determine its price. It can be considered a currency.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 20, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
Once lightning network kicks in, BTC will be more than just a wealth creation tool or asset, it will become the digital currency of the future, paving the way for many other cryptos to follow suit and be used in many different ways. Bitcoin also is a technology usable and scaled for other uses as well, which we are seeing slowly happen in different industries. We are seeing blockchain technology itself permeate all levels of business, both private and public industries are taking a huge interest in Bitcoin and its uses.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 07:30:10 AM
It's valid that it isn't having any normal for money yet it is acting like one. It is having all the normal for money essentially however it isn't physical. We can exchange it with administrations and products, we can pay with it for fiat money as well. Bitcoin once come in physical frame may get complete consideration if being trademark fiat cash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 07:23:14 AM
now it is more active than currency, but in the near future everything can change, the main thing is to develop a coin. Now it can not be used as a payment instrument
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
Bitcoin is a currency, not an asset, and that's why. Asset it is not for the simple reason that it does not generate cash flows for holders of crypto currency.
Activity: 169
April 20, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
Yes, that's right, Bitcoin is an asset for us to make a profit if we use it properly, from Bitcoin we will get additional capital to finance our economic life for the better in the future.
So, use your Bitcoin with a sense of patience, and it is also true that you can feel the success and also the great benefits with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: