Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 4. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 04:20:13 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

it's true that bitcoin is virtual money and assets, but it's wrong to think that bitcoin can not be used to meet daily needs. Bitcoin can be redeemed in our country's currency and free to spend anything
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
Personally, I treat Bitcoin as an asset and a currency as well. I utilized them as such. I use Bitcoin for storing great value for trading and investment and I also use these coins as a digital currency in paying for some of my online shopping for products, services, flights and accommodations. It may have some limitations for being a currency because it is just digital, it should not be compared to a regular paper money they are very different but that doesn't change the fact that we can use Bitcoin in payment and it can be use as a currency, digital currency to be exact.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 20, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
Bitcoin is so new that it will not at all now considered as the currency. Bitcoin at the moment cannot replace currency like FIAT, Bitcoin is an e currency but still not a lot of merchant takes bitcoin as a payment, so for now bitcoin is more than an asset and investment but not regarded as real currency in most country. When more and more organization start accepting bitcoin as a payment method then may be considered as currency
Activity: 148
April 20, 2018, 04:07:55 AM
I think that Bitcoin has its actual value. It can replace banks and make people's transactions more convenient and faster. Of course, it needs more perfect changes. I believe it will develop more and more. But at the moment it is just one of my investment projects. I just want to make more money through it and thus improve my life.
Activity: 46
April 20, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
 In my opinion bitcoin is a very big property. In fact, people regard it as mismatched as currency by two factors now. One is limited trading speed, not enough to make transactions with large number of transactions. Secondly, its value fluctuates too sharply. These reflections of the present and the past are true. However, with the improved technology, the lighting network has been successfully used. So the speed and number of deals have been excellent. What about the second problem? Have you ever questioned why bitcoin prices are so volatile? What is your answer to that question? This situation will no longer exist when the popularity of bitcoin reaches the best level. Thus, in the future may be bitcoin will be used as traditional currency. At that time, the price of bitcoin probably going to be a lot bigger but will remain stable. Is that the way to the final destination of the bitcoin creator? Take the opportunity. When bitcoin on the road endorses its precious characteristics. Hold it as much as possible to get the maximum value when the bitcoin succeeds and is present at its true value.
 This is the reference path: https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%A0i_s%E1%BA%A3n
 Wishing everyone a lot of value
Activity: 56
April 20, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
Personally for me Bitcoin is a aspect and a currency also. To explain to you, it is an asset if I store my money in it, and I expect it to appreciate. It is a currency for me cause I use it to buy and sell goods and services.Bitcoin is much more than asset. It very well works as a currency specially on online marketplace. If I start online business I doubt if I can take payment in any other kind of asset but in bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
April 20, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
bitcoin has no characteristic because bitcoin is not yet official as currency applicable for sale and purchase transactions, in case the country legalizes and formalizes bitcoin as a legitimate currency of course bitcoin has the characteristic you mean
Activity: 12
April 20, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
All of the pre-encoded movements originate from the media and from exchanges between merchants. Today bitcoin traders are no different than the investors of a "Wall Street". This small but influential market is easily shaken by just a simple tweet, and the "players" work together to keep each bitcoin once the market fluctuates. The market is so new that there are no dark pools (shadows in the shadows to avoid publicity), no algorithmic trading systems, and no automated solutions. Buying and selling activities. These things will come and then the market will clump itself to protect it from panic and boom. Until then, we can enjoy the increase, decrease, and fluctuations that make surfing bitcoin lose sleep.
Activity: 157
April 20, 2018, 03:16:34 AM
the first thing when bitcoin are build bitcoin is for a currency and because the price are so high it make more people intrested in investing in bitcoin
but for me bitcoin is still a currency and i belive that bitcoin can come back to its real ecosystem
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 20, 2018, 03:12:36 AM
We can consider bitcoin as an asset, it is because bitcoin has a worth and it was invested with money for a price value of that time and as time goes by the bitcoin will grow and we can now bitcoin as an asset because it has worth when you sell it in the digital market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
April 20, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

I think for now it could be like that. Be we are on developing stage in cryptocurrency and we aim for innovation. In the future drastic change will surely occur.
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
I think bitcoin is more than an asset. Actually what makes them disapprove of bitcoin as currency? Btw, now bitcoin is already used to buy something and already many stores, hotels and restaurants are receiving bitcoin. There seems to be no problem with it, I think everything is fine.
Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
I do not think so, although the current Bitcoin has its flaws, but I believe it will be more and more powerful, when all countries accept it, then it will become the world's currency, I look forward to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
Bitcoin is a currency used to pay bills quickly, easily, safely and economically. Bitcoin currency is being used by many people. Bitcoin is also a commodity that increases in value over time. I can keep, store and exchange Bitcoin for profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 02:48:07 AM
bitcoin positions itself as a currency...but in its qualities it is more like an asset, because it is one of the ways of accumulation...this is my personal opinion
Activity: 89
April 20, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

yes, it is true, In my opinion bitcoin is assets. you cannot use it anytime. I think it is investing for long therm.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
April 20, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
if in our country Indonesia. indeed we can use bitcoin as the only asset gan. because our government still prohibits its people to sing the transaction using bitcoin. but our government is still studying and reviewing bitcoins. if in use for the transaction .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
It varies  person to person . Some consider it an asset some one consider it as a another investment . i think btc trading is one kinds of jobs so anything anyone can call it because everyone have own perspective .
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 02:15:47 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that offers quick, cheap, and private payments.

And bitcoin is an investment type, and in the long run it can generate huge profits.
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
I think bitcoin is not just an asset. Bitcoin is also considered a high value currency. You can also use it to pay and pay the bills you need.
Pages:
Jump to: