Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 2. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
Given the general dynamics in the market, it is certainly worth for a long investment to buy only bitcoin and all. Altcoins being in a too undefined state.
Activity: 378
March 24, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
Bitcoin is good as a means of preserving the value of your assets, If you want to exchange for profit then you should choose altcoin If you want to secure your capital, choose Bitcoin. Everyone has an own opinion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
March 23, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
To date, it is best to keep all the accumulations in bitcoin, altcoins will only lose their value until the bullish trend begins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
For me, Bitcoin is the best. Because this token has a good history. It is very stable and top ICO. It is proven, so If I we're you, invest bitcoin today so that it will become profitable in the fuute.
Activity: 365
March 22, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Both bitcoin and promising altcoin are very useful to me. I trade both altcoin and bitcoin and am deriving a lot of satisfaction from it. I made profit from both of them but the method I applied for each of them is different. I hold bitcoin and I trade altcoin daily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 22, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.

Both of that is good but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is proven for investment and theres investors bcome rich.bitcoin is good for longterm way and shorter way investment and bitcoin is the king of currency.for selling in this currency is very easy if you have a emergency and you need a cash its very easy to get.
Bitcoin is still the most reliable crypto currency to invest with  because of its popularity and being the pioneers of all they have  lots  of experiences that molded it to become what  it is now.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
both are good . but of course BTC is always the first choice..
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 22, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
I personally choose bitcoin, because the possibility of profit from bitcoin is very big.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
in the past few days the bitcoin is being bad and it could affect other crypto coins otherwise the other coin could get worse or even better, with its up and down bitcoin fixed bitcoin number one
Why not both?Bitcoin and Altcoin are both profitable.These two has different goal,role and perspective in this cryptoworld.They are good for short and long term investments.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 22, 2018, 08:47:36 AM
in the past few days the bitcoin is being bad and it could affect other crypto coins otherwise the other coin could get worse or even better, with its up and down bitcoin fixed bitcoin number one
Activity: 148
March 22, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
I think bitcoin is the best since is the king of crypto but I personally prefer both. My chances are bigger with both so I invested in both bitcoin and altcoins
Bitcoin is the best coin in all digital currency. But the price of the bitcoin are not getting so higher and not getting so lower. And now many altcoin are promising price and going stronger in the market. Nowadays, the best coin for earning a bigger profit is the altcoin. But bitcoin is the best for long term investment and get a better profit. So I will pick both bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 22, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
Bitcoin is more secured and stable as for me when it comes to investment. it raise and fall also affect the market cap of all other altcoins, with over 30% dominance of the total market capitalization.

But with some altcoin (maybe trash coin) you can take profit many amount your money with it, when i have small money (at the early last year), i only focus a altcoin have potential and team work hard to invest

With less cash, it is actually better to invest in altcoins. Well developing coins can give a really good profit with a small cash contribution. Just have to do research and choose those with high potential.
Activity: 700
March 22, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

For best liquidity off course bitcoin is first option. But for me, I choose altcoin because I am investing on altcoin for long time period. From my opinion, altcoin as investment can give more gain
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
If You're looking for a high risk high return option, then definitely ALTs.

If you want to play it safer with a return (which is still far better than conventional banking) then BTC

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
Since I stick to the hold strategy, bitcoin and ethereum and monero with dash are most preferable for me
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
I prefer Altcoins, It's hard to buy bitcoin now so there's an altcoins who can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
Bitcoin is more secured and stable as for me when it comes to investment. it raise and fall also affect the market cap of all other altcoins, with over 30% dominance of the total market capitalization.

But with some altcoin (maybe trash coin) you can take profit many amount your money with it, when i have small money (at the early last year), i only focus a altcoin have potential and team work hard to invest
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 08:17:46 AM
Activity: 252
March 22, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
The best way here is to store 30% of your fund in bitcoin and use 70% of funds for trading other volatile assets (assets). Profit from trading (at least partially) must be accumulated in BTC so that to retain it at level 30% of your funds. Long-term view on BTC is bullish and I am sure that it will reach at least X5 in 2018.
Activity: 163
March 22, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
I think the place is different, but I am bitcoin. The greatest share in my discourse is the fact that the popularity is the best in the market and it does not seem to change
Pages:
Jump to: