Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 270
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Well it's true that both Bitcoin and etherium are doing really well in the financial markets all over the world. But out of the two I personally think that Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future. This is because right now. Bitcoin is way more popular than etherium all over the world and it's demand and acceptance is also more than etherium.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

First of all, stop comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum, there is nothing common between those apart from the fact that both are cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is created as a mode of payment and now at a lot of places as an asset, on the other hand Ethereum is all tech, its a network for smart contracts and dApps. There is no sense in comparing 2 entire different things just for the sake of price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Ethereum have smart contract indeed, but the marketcap of ethereum is not even half of bitcoin market cap.
But the future of cryptocurrency is not about just bitcoin and ethereum, it is the whole coins.
If many peoples using crypto more, and more peoples trust blockchain, then crypto future will be bright.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
As of now its hard for me to say what is the future cryptocurrency whether bitcoin or ethereum. Since bitcoin is in #1 in coinmarketcap then we could say bitcoin, but we can deny the fact the ethereum is slowly but sure making a move and now competing to bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
From the current market point of view, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Both of them are the future of cryptocurrency but we still can't compare both of them as btc will always remain the best Crypto any time and anyday.
Activity: 165
From the current market point of view, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency and the highest value cryptocurrency. And the stability of Bitcoin is also very high. I think we can invest in some bitcoin in this market.
Activity: 476
In my opinion, ethereum offers a better product, one that really innovates and should be more valuable, bitcoin still has a tremendous reliability and that is why it keeps increasing in value.
Actually I don't think that Etherem will overtake BTC in the nearest future, but maybe it'll definitely become stonger and stronger. because we know that ETH has more potential to grow than BTC, it's not just a coin it a platform, and it has a lot of advantages comparing to BTC. ETH is underestimated now and BTC is very overvalued. Your thought?
Activity: 113
In my opinion, ethereum offers a better product, one that really innovates and should be more valuable, bitcoin still has a tremendous reliability and that is why it keeps increasing in value.
Activity: 238
Both coins has future in the cryptocurrency world, yet the popularity of bitcoin bitcoin has created for itself will continue to make it have edges over others coins in the cryptocurrency, so I think bitcoin still owns the future.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it will be like that. The other coins are just a complementary for the existence of bitcoin. So, bitcoin is the future along with the other alts that able to survive in crypto world.
Activity: 135

both will be the future of cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum have a profit and the opportunity to grow even bigger, and I'm sure of the journey they are going through, they deserve to be the future of crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
Platform of the Eth is the main one for emerging new tokens, and in the near future such will remain. I think that Eth at the moment is significantly undervalued and its price will grow. Compare BTC with Eth does not make sense, these are different platforms designed for different tasks.

Bitcoin seems to be estable on bear markets, however it is limited in growth due to the already huge market cap it has, so others may have a better chance at making you rich.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
These giant are alctual only for the current market and we can't predict correct way for cryptocurrency market in future because there could appear other ones.

Don't forget that bitcoin has limits about his number so in the future I think we will see a lot of etherium and sometimes we will hear about bitcoin
Activity: 168
I think that the best is bitcoin. Because he is the first most popular and therefore the best. Without bitcoins and the market as such will not be because there will be no one to set the rhythm of growth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
Bitcoin or Ethereum two both become future currencies in the cryptocurrency market. Now bitcoin and Ethereum two currencies price are dumping.
Activity: 364

both will be the future in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum are two strong coins and they are also at the top. I think both will be the future, and can't choose one of them. because both coins will be a nice combination.

Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 16
Do you think it will be either or? What about a completely different one? Huh
Activity: 126

both will be the future in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum are two strong coins and they are also at the top. I think both will be the future, and can't choose one of them. because both coins will be a nice combination.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
The use of smart contracts has a greater potential for application in different fields of activity. Therefore, I think the Ethereum platform has better prospects for practical use and the demand for this coin among investors will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: