Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
I think that BTC and ETH will always take the leading positions in the market of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrency, it will always be the first. Also, the Lightning Network technology for Bitcoin will soon be added. We will follow the development.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency world is the bitcoin is the father of all coins. Bitcoin is worth more than. I want to earn bitcoin. Very good coinbof ethereum in altcoin. The highest use of altcoin is ethereum. Ethereum space is after Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am sure that ETH can not become the leader of the crypto currency. People are used to the fact that bitcoin is the most important coin, so no other coin can not supersede it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
To develop new projects, Ether is a cure and a way to create a new one. Bitkoyn is what the whole industry stands for at the moment if you imagine the world now without it the prices for all the coins are not just dropping and falling to the very bottom, I think that it is not just difficult, but impossible, to compare these two coins due to their different values for the market.
Activity: 140

Bitcoin is, as it were, a fundamental blockade, while ETH is an altcoyin, on the basis of which other altcoys are created (thanks to smart contracts). Thus, the "future", that is, development due to the increase in the number of quality coins, expects most likely ETH. Bitcoin probably will remain himself. Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
I believe that ETH is the best future in the cryptocurrency world because ETH is the best coin for crypto and ethereum is the most stable coin of its price,not like others altcoin, and has become the based of coins to do smart contract. Im sure ethereum is a good choice coin for longterm.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
Both that coins will live until the end of Cryptocurrency itself. Ethereum more technologically advanced, but Bitcoin is a symbol of all cryptoworld. Cant choose one of them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
I give my preference to more bitcoin, because I see that he has a more potential growth than eth. In the future, I also think bitcoin will be the first and eth second on capitalization. And so I keep two of these coins in my portfolio!
Activity: 280
I think bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. All coin is altcoin without bitcoin. But Ethereun very good coin. Bitcoin fast after ethereum use is the most popular. It will be more popular in the future, prices will increase. Bitcoin prices are increasing.
Activity: 170
My opinion is that Bitcoin will always be number one and it will be very difficult to have competition. I think people are starting to hope that they could regain their power, because at one point, it was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency, second only to Bitcoin. In addition, it has shown how reliable it is many times, which is a safe bet for people in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Among all crypto coins, i believe the top coin will still be Bitcoin. But of course, we should invest in a couple of coins to diversify portfolio risks.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
I believe that bitcoin has a great future and will continue to take first place in the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin will always remain on top of crypto currency list but ethreum will not lag behind and it will be really difficult to reach the spot of bitcoin but still ethreum will grow and someday will reach around bitcoin. Ethreum has different functuality than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
I believe that bitcoin has a great future and will continue to take first place in the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 132
In my opinion,Bitcoin and Ethereum both are very good coins. They are the top two coins in the market and have very good future. Ethereum has to work little on their security feature. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency.
Activity: 12
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the brands that top the rating of Crypto-Currency. For most of the townsfolk, even those to whom these names say something - these are twin brothers, an alternative and competing organizations. For those who are interested in issues of the blockade deeply, fundamentally different technologies.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
This both coins have a lot of differences. The difference between bitcoin and ethereum is that, bitcoin is already have its throne as king of all currency and if I were to say, ethereum is just a warrior of the king.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
The future of crypto is that Blockchain technology, Bitcoin and ETH are just products on that technology, Bitcoin and ETH can be replaced by altcoin! But not now and next few years!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Bitcoin is still and will still be the all and all of cryptos and has almost 10 times the value of etheric at any point in time, though I agree with a lot of people that etheric is under valed but it's still not comparable to bit coin.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
IMO, for the future of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.
I also appreciate the potential of ETH higher than the BTC is having many problems. ETH has a very professional, state-of-the-art and constantly updated team, a broad support community, and ETH are also coin-operative in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Ethereum can compete bitcoin but it have lot of problems and we heard a bad news about it every quarter and they have to improve their security so no one can infiltrate in other account. Both are rock solid coins and very decent future and hold top two positions of this market.
Pages:
Jump to: