Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
I think both will grow in the future. Today crypto curency community is quite crowded. It is the premise for coins and altcoins to grow under.
Activity: 199
I think that Ethereum has a great future and prospects and may replace bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin and eth will have the future and both will survive for a long time but until now bitcoin always become my first choice for investment because bitcoin is more popular than the other coins, most of people who come into crypto world because of bitcoin. enthusiast of bitcoin will continue to increasing and it make the price also increase.
Activity: 420
IMO, for the future of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I would say that both Bitcoin and Ethereum have good futures ahead of them. For Bitcoin, being the pioneer and most valuable coin in the market for years and years now have contributed to its image as the most trusted and sell-able coin in the business. Its good price point coupled with a rather active marketability would surely help it gain more and more value in the future. On the other hand, Ethereum is one of those uprising coins that is showing very good promise and movement, although it has its own downfalls, it still is going on a good track to increase its value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think that the Ethereum has a future because the number of coins is not limited, and Bitcoin will produce coins until 2040 and I don't know what we will do next.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Bitcoin seems to have more direction in the future. With a variety of considerations and what happened in the market and the results of discussions with some friends make me still convinced that Bitcoin has a future although Ethereum is very much who think will beat Bitcoin against opportunities in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

As over the time, I have replied this and saying it again that in real world there is absolute no comparison between Bitcoin and Ethereum apart from there existence in the crypto space.
Bitcoin is by all means is still a digital currency and is the most popular crypto currency. Ethereum on the other hand is the blockchain tech that allows deploying smart contracts and build dApps on ethereum network.

When it comes to market capital and market dominance, bitcoin by all means is still dominating the market with 42% and above, whereas Ethereum holds around 17%, ETH has to go a long way to come even close to Bitcoin.

No doubt, both of these have very strong potential and I presume both are here to stay for now and in the future and eventually my answer is that its not only 1 coin that could build a crypto space in future but an entire market which could possess many coins together.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Both have future and also more coins will exist in the future. If you are afraid about which coin will survive, try to think about real use of the specific coin, and if your coin has real use, then HODL! Cool
I think that for today every user of crypto currency studies each project through the prism of the demand for a specific idea in society and how realistic these coins will be used by mankind in the future. if Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment, Bitcoin will continue to exist with the Etherium, and if not, Bitcoin will leave.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Both have future and also more coins will exist in the future. If you are afraid about which coin will survive, try to think about real use of the specific coin, and if your coin has real use, then HODL! Cool
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.

Bitcoin will be first always for me, it started whole crypto world and it could not be beaten, etherum showing us its own "way" to make this world better and thanks to that it will be always on second place just behind the king.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
There are so many buzz and noise going around Ethereum lately. It gained some considerable value, which it has not shown in the past months. I think people are beginning to be hopeful that it could again regain its power, because at one point, it was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency around, second only to bitcoin. Also, it has proven how reliable it is many times over, which is somewhat a safe bet for people in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
You seems to be right. You thought of that because, it was only bitcoin you had knowledge of. Presently, there are several coins on the crypto space, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although, Ethereum is a very good competitor of Bitcoin. Presently, no one can actually predict which will be the future of cryptocurrency. My believe is hat the two will still be in the crypto limelight.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.
You are very much wrong here, bitcoin and Ethereum are not alike and in fact they are completely different in usage and concept, bitcoin is a currency with a limited coins and Ethereum is a smart contract platform with unlimited amount of coins, so you cannot compare them even in the wildest imagination, bitcoin is still the future, unless ETH wants to put a cap in the number of coins in circulation which i am not sure will happen.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
i think bitcoin has a future for the cryptocurrency because the bitcoin is well knowed for it long term the more you hold it the bigger the profit but for the ethereum you can get your profit from a short time but i think those who has a long term use will be much more knowed in the near future
Activity: 756
Both have a future of cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is better than Ethereum about future. As we know Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency who have good popularity and big value that can make still strong although there is many issues who want to make Bitcoin down. If people who using Bitcoin still believing it, future of Bitcoin is must be great.

I have an opposite opinion I think bitcoin have a good popularity because it is first and now many people know about bitcoin and don't know about others cryptocurrencies. When cryptocurrency will enter in life of people, people will begin to understand that bitcoin isn't so good and many others currencies better. And I think ETH and altcoins are the future.

Perhaps this will happen. Other crypto-currencies will correct all the shortcomings to become better and after a while will become more popular, which will lead them to the first place.
Activity: 54
Both Bitcoin and Ether are the print of the future. Bitcoin is always on the rise and it is also growing, there is also an increase in the Ethereum, people are taking very risk in the ether.
Activity: 546

I wish I would say that both of these cryptos will be very important in future, but I will not do it. Suppose Ethereum has more chances to live longer and become the cryptocurrency #1.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Both have a future of cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is better than Ethereum about future. As we know Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency who have good popularity and big value that can make still strong although there is many issues who want to make Bitcoin down. If people who using Bitcoin still believing it, future of Bitcoin is must be great.

I have an opposite opinion I think bitcoin have a good popularity because it is first and now many people know about bitcoin and don't know about others cryptocurrencies. When cryptocurrency will enter in life of people, people will begin to understand that bitcoin isn't so good and many others currencies better. And I think ETH and altcoins are the future.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Pages:
Jump to: