Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 22. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
For the near future it must be Bitcoin cause for next few years I think there are no altcoin can beat the 1st place of Bitcoin. But for futhur I think it'll be ETH. Take a look back from the early of this year until now we can easily see that ETH price has increased more than 4000$ in this year meanwhile Bitcoin price has only increased more than 1000%. Beside to complete a Bitcoin transaction, it'll take really long time but with ETH transaction we just need to wait about 2 or 3 minutes for our transaction get enough confirm. Beside there are a lot of new token and almost them depend on ETH blockchain....There are still a lot of thing make me think that it must be ETH but I think these cases are enough to prove Smiley)
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It's not even a question to me, will bitcoin remain king or will vitaliks centralized ico coin win over bitcoin. Obviously bitcoin will remain king.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Both of them blockchain Cryptocurrency and the Future Cryptocurrency

so in future if you find bitcoin must find Ethereum

which one is good ? any one have good/bad site but ETH better for me
Activity: 193
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I chose bitcoin because bitcoin mother of crypto: D, because of this bitcoin never die, hahaha ..
It's just my opinion : D
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Two different coins and both of them will lead the market for a long time. I don't think that Etherem will overtake BTC in the nearest future, but it'll definitely become stonger and stronger. ETH has more potential to grow than BTC, it's not just a coin it a platform, and it has a lot of advantages comparing to BTC. ETH is underestimated now and BTC is very overvalued.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
They are fundamentally different, so difficult to directly compare. Both is the future! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
BTC and ETH, as we all know, differ in purpose and technical ways. BTC was build as an alternative currency to regular money that we use today. It became as another medium for payment transaction. ETH was been created as a platform which facilitates P2P contracts and apps through its own currency. Both are digital currencies but the purpose were different. Ethereum devs do not establish ETH with the same purpose of Bitcoin. Instead, it facilitate and monetize around its network which enable other devs to create algorithms which lead up to building other coins. While we see Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that could catch up and is currently second to Bitcoin in terms of market value. It does not compete with the latter. Both digital coins established with different intentions and purpose that can lead the digital economy into a much brighter future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
In terms of investment bitcoin is and will forever be the most profitable of all cryptocurrency, it being the first one be founded i gained popularity over time and with it the cryptocurrency built a name around it, and for most users there is only bitcoin others are just a hopeless way to copy it, they are founded with no new ideas and has nothing to prove, but recently poeple have taken notice of how the ethereum had new ideas to bring and how people are using it and how practical it is, so in the future i think that poeple will not use bitcoin for thier every day lives needs and for being things regulary, it will be ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency with the largest capitalization, bitcoin has many better developers. I think bitcoin will always be ahead
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum because of their value BTC has a big name in crypto currency as well as Ethereum maybe i think ETH is much stable than BTC and faster but this two crypto will change our life btc or eth either of them can bring us a bright future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Ethereum has fundamental design flaw: bugs in contracts are stored forever in the blockchain and cannot be changed. Smart contract is code, and any code would always have bugs. All the money in the contract could be lost due to bug in the smart contract code, which automatically makes all operations with Ethereum extremely risky. That is why I think Ethereum will not be widely adopted as standard of crowdfunding industry.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.

For an invstment bitcoin is more liquid compared to ethereum, but ethereum's smart contracts are great for business companies based on blockchain. That's why I'm neutral in this comparison.
Activity: 102
Bitcoin is better known than Etherium, Bitcoin is better than Itherium, I have experience here, many types of support are available here , so my ideas are Bitcoin's future bright.
Activity: 70
Both are based on blockchain which is an obsolete technology.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Eth and bitcoin have good future, they are the best coins ever. ETH to send lower fee and bitcoin to send big amount of cash. I think you better keep both of them in your wallet. 2018 there will be a big future of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the KIng and eth below the king.

Ethereum gas charge is very less than bitcoin but when the time bitcoin is the same value bitcoin transaction more lower than you see as ethereum gas charge now are seeing. Bitcoin is a decentralized and first come crypto bro.
Whatever coins comes to the market always this bitcoin will top in the market. None of the people will goes behind ethereum once they shows their original face soon. It is a centralized money and people will control on it.
Past or present or future, all the time bitcoin will toppest coin in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
If i ask now, i choose bitcoin for the future cryptocurrency. We know in cryptocurrency the price bitcoin is still leading, no one can in altcoin to replace the price bitcoin. And than the reason poeples know about cryptocurrency the first cause is bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin has already created its future right now with this coin catching all the pressures in mainstream with medias, banks, governments and countries going crazy. It has already created dominance which we never know when will last or what may happen. But if you are talking about what is the future from now, It should be ethereum. It "could" be the next bitcoin if so. It has more applications than bitcoin, more faster and reliable thats why many companies invest into this. It will create its own revolution. We just have to wait and SEE.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
I succumb with bitcoin has it is the best known example of cryptocurrency consisting of network of peers, which has the choice for longetivity
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Eth and bitcoin have good future, they are the best coins ever. ETH to send lower fee and bitcoin to send big amount of cash. I think you better keep both of them in your wallet. 2018 there will be a big future of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the KIng and eth below the king.
Both of them have good future indeed. But if you are looking for investment long term, the best choice is bitcoin. Ethereum has different purposes, its smart contract, but bitcoin is designed for micro payments but I don't see it happening in the future. It has now started to be a store of wealth. But there's nothing about it. As long as we are benefiting from it, there's no harm.

Yes, its better to have Ethereum as well, at least diversify. We don't know what the future holds, so you have options. I'm saying that we need to hold both of them long term like 1 year minimum to see and get a nice profit. If you hold less than that then you will not get the full potential of both coins.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin and ethereum both crypto currency are performing well. Both have great future ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: