Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Ethereum is more stable and much faster than Bitcoin. The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is the brand name and permanent media coverage. Ethereum's future is brighter than Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
bitcoin looks better than the etherium. if we compare the last half of the year.
but at the moment the etherium is like a quiet harbor
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"
yes ethereum is the most stable coin of its price,not like others altcoin, and has become the based of coins to do smart contract. Im sure ethereum is a good choice coin for longterm.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I don't think Ether has what it takes to stand the test of time. Bugs such as these https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/cryptocurrency-300m-dollars-stolen-bug-ether will be its downfall. Although I have to admit the technology itself is amazing, but needs a lot of testing before it can be safe for mainstream use.
Activity: 1
Merit: 18
They have fundamentally different use-cases - Bitcoin as a store of value and Ethereum for Dapps/tokenization. Both of these use-cases have a huge market size. I see no reason why both of them can't grow to become huge and co-exist.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
You should check out my ethereum speculation thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23542684

I personally believe in ethereum long term.
Activity: 574
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Not only the smartcontract, the ethereum already become the privacy currency at the time the ethereum has used zsnakrs on its platform, and vitalik already talked about zstarks in the previous conference. that means there will be an update or improvement on the new privacy tech implementation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
bitcoin more familiar than ethereum, there are many support for dealing with this, for trade, or just invest, or daily payment.
so, i thought for long term, bitcoin deserve for the future token.
Activity: 546
In all the forums, in all the threads that ive been read, all those comments and all those replies are bitcoin, all bitcoin is the best, bitcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best that helps the companies and all the big groups. And also based on being a bitcoiner thats why it is bitcoin will be the best in all the crypto that is made.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Platform of the Eth is the main one for emerging new tokens, and in the near future such will remain. I think that Eth at the moment is significantly undervalued and its price will grow. Compare BTC with Eth does not make sense, these are different platforms designed for different tasks.
Activity: 191
In my experience bitcoin is better than ethereum and now bitcoin is booming a lot of new people who just know crypto just chase and look for bitcoin because don't know what is its core ethereum I think the future of bitcoin is better than ethereum
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
since ethereum is not even a currency and also because it has lots and lots of issues which are countless to be honest, i say ETH has no chance in the future. it will actually die pretty soon instead of having any chance to grow to be anything at all.
all the hacks, the centralization, inability to sync your wallet, bloated blockchain, exploits, ...

the smart contracts that you recently found out about and think is the best thing, is being used the worst way possible by ethereum platform! the other competing projects use it so much better and easier. in way that you can create one without having much knowledge and at a much cheaper price.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
The expansion of the ETH is truly outrageous, and it is very interesting and advanced that almost any blockchain application can be run on the public chain of the ETH with a smart contract.The advantage of bitcoin is that it is an old-age coin, even the benchmark unit of altcoin, which ETH cannot match.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Pages:
Jump to: