Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 52. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 01:34:43 PM
Litecoin is an ambiguous currency, it is regarded as a silver investment, while Bitcoin is like gold. I'd prefer Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
I would say BTC is more popular, therefore volatile, therefore good for making money in a short time. Litecoin, on the other hand is good for long-term investments.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
The second has more room for growth. It is not as heavy as bitcoin, not as expensive. I would choose.
Activity: 259
June 14, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
I prefer bitcoin because this crypto is for long term investment while litecoin is only good for short term investment.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cryptocurrency that is similar to Bitcoin and has the same technical principles. However, mining is just an ordinary computer, which is easier than Bitcoin. The total number is about 84 million, which is more than 21 million of Bitcoin, and Litecoin’s transaction confirmation time is shorter, only 2 and a half minutes, while Bitcoin needs 10 minutes
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that uses a blockchain as a payment system. In 2009, Sakamoto was based on a peer-to-peer-free peer-to-peer network and was founded with the consensus initiative open source software. By encrypting digital signatures, it is possible to solve e-money overpayments and transactions without using any third-party credit agency. Security and other issues.

The advent of Bitcoin is a result of people hating the surpassing of national sovereign currency currencies in the commodity economy and the desire for community-based currency autonomy in the gift economy; Bitcoin's exchange rate is the response of global investors to increase or decrease; the value of Bitcoin is its underlying technology area. The block chain has been widely recognized and used by all walks of life.

Bitcoin is also a blockchain payment system and virtual pricing tool. Because it adopts cryptographic techniques to control the production and transfer of currency, there is no central issuing agency and it is not possible to increase the number of additional transactions. Transactions operate in a global network and have special secretiveness. In addition to not having to go through a third-party financial institution, it has become more and more widely used and has become a medium for illegal transactions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
I think bitcoin is more interesting asset to the longterm invest, but if you are trader, you also can use litecoin in your activity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
Bitcoin is available on more markets and is considered the reserve currency of crypto. It is the most stable crypto.Litecoin is probably the second most stable cryptocurrency, but it still does not even come close to matching Bitcoin’s stability.
Activity: 92
June 14, 2018, 11:28:01 AM
Litecoin, I think have better core specifications than BTC. I would like to prefer LTC over BTC both from investment point of view and block chain specs also.
Activity: 42
June 14, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
if you as me to choice one among the coin, i preferred bitcoin, because it has a potential and perfectly working in the market exchange, base on current prize of market cap, bitcoin is pushing up and carry other alt-coin along, with a green color.   
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
I prefer Litecoin, because Bitcoin price has been so high that I believe the price of Bitcoin is difficult to increase again.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 07:40:50 AM
If we compare the value of bitcoin to the value of litecoin there is a big discrepancy but choosing between bitcoin and litecoin I probably choose bitcoin because I can safely say that investing on it will somehow a sure investment for all of us and can make our earning more profitable.
Activity: 189
June 14, 2018, 07:26:24 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. So I like to hold bitcoins. Litecoin is also a good coin, and I am also holding some of them. This cion still is cheap. I hope this coin would hit a good price any time. But you all have to know that litecoin was the first fork of bitcoin. So technically they are almost the same!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
I choose bitcoin. because bitcoin is the best coin and leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
I think both are excellent coins for now, especially bitcoin, because bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments and litecoins for daily trading or in the short run, but I think everything will give us a bigger advantage.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 14, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
It depends on what do you want to hear from us, because you did not mention, what actually you want to hear, the comparising, the advantages, risk chance, the history, whatever else we can say about those two, so please specify your question before we can answer that.
Activity: 350
June 13, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
Both BTC and LTC are large potential electronic currencies. But LTC always depends on BTC. Comparing BTC and LTC, there is a big difference in technology, value, community ... I always choose BTC. And will also pay attention to LTC as a potential investment of mine.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 09:54:00 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

LTC created buy its owner to reduce the cost of transactions we know, it is very similar to BTC but if you mean the comparing about price raising, it is clear that LTC is better than BTC it will raise more than BTC.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 13, 2018, 09:52:47 PM
Litcoin for three reasons
speed- it generates blocks about four times faster than bitcoin,
number of coins- bitcoin has a limit of 21 million coins, litecoin will max out at the 84 million mark 
market cap- Although its market cap pales in comparison to bitcoin, litecoin still ranks among the top 5 cryptocurrencies at the time of publication
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
I recommend choise Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a larger community and is more frequently exchanged. There are many national currency pairs and crypto exchanged on large and small exchanges. That also means that Bitcoin is more popular and I like that. I believe that many people here think like me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 07:39:11 PM
bitcoin or litecoin ? well, I guess none of them. Just because I don't see any big idea in this coins. They just are one of the first coins, nothing more. But I have many positive thoughts about many other altcoins
oh man ? are you sure? this is first time i heard that person not choose bitcoin
bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency, and i think many others altcoins haven't meaning if bitcoin die
Pages:
Jump to: