Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 53. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
I would choose both of them.They have the same perspective in cryptomarket and good for a long term trading although bitcoin is much more popular than litecoin but they are both profitable in terms of investing to them.Bitcoin and Litecoin is a promising coin in the future and any other alts.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 07:23:23 PM
Litecoin is undervalued now since it has been significantly affected by the failure of LitePay system. But this fact renders LTC as a good choice for investing because this fine coin would probably regain lost positions when the launch of LitePay 2.0 succeeds.
Activity: 406
June 13, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
In 2017, many people talked about Litecoin. It was impossible not to pay attention to it: last year, this cryptocurrency showed an incredible, simply fantastic growth dynamics, which even the notorious bitcoin can not boast of. A year of great luck for Litecoin, perhaps, will continue in 2018. The global and very real goal of the creators of this network is to make Litecoin the main means of exchange in the digital world, surpassing Bitcoin in terms of quality and quantity. Some are already not afraid to say that, being in the top five coins with the highest market capitalization, Litecoin is strong enough to move the ancestor of all crypto-currencies and take its place. Experts believe that many large companies in the near future will begin negotiations with the creators of Litecoin, currency with more bandwidth and smaller fees for transactions. How much will it cost 1 LTC in 2018 – not even the most far-sighted cryptanalyst can say. Too many factors, including absolutely unpredictable ones, affect the price of a particular cryptocurrency. According to one estimate, this figure will be $ 450, others announce $ 700 by the end of the year. But this figure, as a prospect, definitely primarily refers to Litecoin. If a powerful And secure bitcoin attracts mainly as a means of storage, then a faster and cheaper Litecoin has all the parameters to become a universal payment solution for every day. And the further in the future, the speed of transactions will be more important. This means that Litecoin goes in the right direction.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
bitcoin or litecoin ? well, I guess none of them. Just because I don't see any big idea in this coins. They just are one of the first coins, nothing more. But I have many positive thoughts about many other altcoins
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 13, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
bitcoin is one of the first coins I hear, and I believe for now the bitcoin to be the best among the other coins,although altcoin started a lot of people interested in..

Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
Bitcoin and litecoin in my opinion are superior to bitcoin in quality and price of coins. For litecoin also has a good chance in the future investment. Litecoin may be the second choice in investment with less capital than bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
Bitcoin is the most reliable coin. I think that most of the capital should be invested in this coin. LTC is also a very strong coin and it has a good future.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Both coins are really good profitable in cryptocurrency in term of earnings but when say or criticizing each coin by its volume and value per coin definitely bitcoin will top not only in its history being the first coin made decentralized coin and also the most invested coins in digital profit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
In my personal opinion i prefer to invest more in litecoin than in bitcoin,obviously better have both with different amount.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
I would, of course, choose bitcoin from on litecoin, this is because the bitcoin is my goal from the beginning. Despite that litecoin also has a pretty good movement, and I think has a chance to flourish in the future. now is both are red in cryptocurrency market cap.
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
Litecoin will always have its use as a light version of Bitcoin, even with the off chain solution. Keep calm and wait, it's a rocky road to the moon, but we'll get there!
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 13, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Bitcoin is better. First of all, it was the first cryptocurrency. Secondly, terms Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are similar for most people. Also, BTC impact LTC price when growing and falling. I have made my decision.
Activity: 588
June 13, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
litecoin is the younger brother of bitcoin. The price growth graph of these coins is very similar. I think investing in both coins is very profitable. Especially today.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
June 13, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
in my opinion. for now bitcoin and litecoone is very good for us to buy, because of decreasing the price in the market, if the main advice bitcoin more feasible. this is the time for a trader to spend on a large party basis.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 03:34:12 PM
better to keep Bitcoin. I choose Bitcoin. BTC seems to be a very reliable source of profit.
Activity: 149
June 13, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
I think most of the forum member will support bitcoin even me. cause you can compare ltc with Neo but not bitcoin.  Smiley
June 13, 2018, 03:15:28 PM
I believe that the market leader will always be bitcoin and its not someone will not replace! There are chances at the etherium but not at litecoin.
Activity: 49
June 13, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Litecoin is the social testnet and so the best testnet of bitcoin. In this case every news will be deployed on litecoin first
Activity: 640
June 13, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
I will always choose Bitcoin. First if all, because it’s first crypto currency in general and it’s the most popular and powerful coin. And LiteCoin is a first copy of Bitcoin.
Activity: 571
June 13, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
I would definitely prefer to invest in Bitcoin, as Litecoin is a copy of Bitcoin and in connection with these I have a question why do I need a copy when I can buy the original?
Pages:
Jump to: