Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 73. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 01:53:40 AM
Bitcoin's block speed is about 10 minutes. Although this block out speed will make the system more secure, it will be inefficient because it will take at least 30 minutes if the three nodes are confirmed. Confirm that the transaction is valid. Litecoin shortens the block interval to 2.5 minutes, which is 1/4 of Bitcoin. This ensures that transactions can be confirmed more quickly without sacrificing security. Litecoin is only slightly improved on Bitcoin's basis. I still support Bitcoin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 19, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
bitcoin. I'm sure there are still many who choose bitcoin. because bitcoin is more promising than litecoins. and price, security. because it is still people want to choose bitcoin than other coins.
Activity: 2
May 21, 2018, 01:40:20 AM
I only choose Bitcoin because it is the most popular and reliable currency in this world, and thanks to Bitcoin, it makes
One year later, I have increased my investment. Litecoin is not good for me, only to make low-cost transactions.
Activity: 110
May 20, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
There is no doubt that the currency is the best of all the encryption currencies, if want to investment, I still think the currency has been one of the best, because it has more value, is used as a means of preserving value.
Activity: 18
May 20, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
It's sure that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency than others. All cryptocurrency's value depends on bitcoin price. So bitcoin is far better than litecoin I think.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin of all and it is always the best opportunity. Litecoin is excellent project and has bright future as well. I have invested in both and see no point of choosing just one. Both are great and have bright future ahead.
Activity: 34
May 19, 2018, 09:27:55 PM
I think that this should be Litecoin, because Bitcoin is losing its popularity and now it is less stable...
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
Of course you should go with a bitcoin if you have money for it. Or you can choose litecoin, it's not that bad, it's a great example of short term trading
Activity: 99
May 19, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
Bitcoin is Bitcoin and the litecoin is a valuable altcoin. You cannot compare bitcoin with others. If your question is about investing, I wouldn't select only one of them. A portfolio with BTC, LTC, ETH and XMR would be better I think.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
I used litecoin more than bitcoin so far. just for me as a beginner litecoin is interesting, because the fees are cheaper and its faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
I use litecoin for transfer because it is very fast and very cheap, bitcoin is very slow I dont like transfer with bitcoin. Rxcept this, I didnt use or invest to litecoin also.
May 19, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
Definitely btc is best.  This is coin number 1. And it is better to invest in btc than ltc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 19, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

i will stick with bitcoin.
i do believe on its capability and the power to rise with the price.
litecoin is not bad i am just choosing bitcoin more.
actually they are both good coins.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 19, 2018, 12:19:53 AM
both,, are an old coins
also bitcoin and litecoin is good cryptocurrencies for long term Hold
as we know, if bitcoin is a gold and the king of crypto, then litecoin is silver  Wink

even if it is necessary to choose clear fixed bitcoin, I myself have not seen litecoin grow well and as good as bitcoin.
probably also because I myself rarely connect with litecoin compared with bitcoin. actually if it is profitable still both can be selected. the current is obviously bitcoin
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
In terms of of their value or prices they have a big difference, will of course for me im gonna choose the bitcoin because much profitable rather than the litecoin but in the short term the litecoin which is good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
if you compare the bitcoin with litecoins, of course it is very obvious that the difference is, by looking at it you can immediately know the difference seen that bitcoin price is much higher than litecoin, bitcoin has a lot of interest and bitcoin development far exceeds litecion, so no doubt again the best place to invest, but that does not mean litecoin does not have good potential as a place to invest, but you compare with something that is difficult to equate
Activity: 93
May 18, 2018, 09:46:22 AM
it seems to me that these two coins are in the top ten among all the coins,so they can easily compete with each other,but it is better to give preference to bitcoin ,because litecoin is not yet ready to take up all the crypto
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
Personally, I think both are good if you plan to invest then invest into both so if you have a variety of quality coins in the wallet. But Bitcoin can now be a good choice for savings or long-term investments, but Litecoin can give us an advantage over long trading but it's also back to you because the decision is in your hands.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 18, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin obcourse i know litecoin also is a good choice since they are both long time already and litecoin already gave us a good performance for a long term trading and staying strong. But im still picking bitcoin since bitcoin is i was always using and more easy to exchange in our local fiat currency.
Litecoin is an Altcoin that had experienced a fairly rapid development.
but the increase in Altcoin to currently still cannot beat Bitcoin is so strong. so Bitcoin remains the first and reliable of the time.
May 18, 2018, 02:46:30 AM
Litecoin is an online currency equivalent of the Internet that allows immediate and almost free payment to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, purely distributed open source global network that does not require any central management entity. The network is secured by mathematical laws and helps each person control his or her own finances. Thanks to significant industry support, trading volume and liquidity, Litecoin is a viable commercial intermediary besides Bitcoin. so you can choose them or one
Pages:
Jump to: