Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 74. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:54:37 PM
I choose bitcoin. because bitcoin is the best coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
Litecoin is also a good project. But it depends on the amount you want to risk. If she a small, then of course litecoin. If the amount is impressive, then of course bitcoin. But diversify your risks. Do not need all the "eggs" in one basket.
Bitcoin or litecoin? Hmm in my humble opinion.. Both are good choice but I would probably choose bitcoin in so many reasons like bitcoin is a king of all coins, it is popular and it's value is tripled higher than other coins though by this time bitcoin is at it's low price but I'm sure that it will recover soon.
Activity: 47
May 18, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
Litecoin is also a good project. But it depends on the amount you want to risk. If she a small, then of course litecoin. If the amount is impressive, then of course bitcoin. But diversify your risks. Do not need all the "eggs" in one basket.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
both,, are an old coins
also bitcoin and litecoin is good cryptocurrencies for long term Hold
as we know, if bitcoin is a gold and the king of crypto, then litecoin is silver  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
Both Litecoin and Bitcoin are linked together by a similar source code. In fact, Litecoin is Bitcoin's first fork, the division of which occurred in 2011. For this reason, they are quite similar to each other.
Litecoin is the same Bitcoin, with only a few improvements that make it more attractive in the future.
But Bitcoin has a more serious reputation so it is more suitable for investing for a long time.
Activity: 202
May 17, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
Bitcoin or lite coin?
Why would you even compare bitcoin with litecoin, its just like comparing a father and its own, but if you want to invest with small capital you can go for litecoin but if you have enough capital just go for bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
May 17, 2018, 04:56:47 PM
I have both of these coins in my portfolio, but I prefer BTC more, because many people sincerely believe in it and it does not have owner and manager unlike LTC and Charli Lee.
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
Honestly, I never bought litecoins. A bitcoin bought only to buy altcoyins. For some reason, I do not really like these coins. I'm more a supporter of the Etherium and all that is associated with it)
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 04:51:16 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is the basis of the crypto currency market in which one can invest for a long time  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
Btc, for now.
However the last fork of LTC was really nice, ones holding LTC had multiplied their value in it. definately keep an eye on that, but BTC is overall better, as an investment. its more stable.
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

In my opinion, both of them are good and promising coins, but of course there is a big difference, all prices follow the price of bitcoin in crypto. Although I think LTC has a bigger growing potential by percentage than btc, for me, btc is the best coin.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
I will choose bitcoin because it has more prospects for growth in the price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
For what purpose do you ask us to choose? If you want to know what do we prefer to hold than my answer is - Bitcoin!
If you want to know what do we prefer to use for transactions - then my answer is litecoin!
Activity: 433
May 17, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Bitcoin, of course. I don't think Litecoin will be able to beat the top cryptocurrency of all time. Litecoin is just created out of sheer interest and belief in the idea that built Bitcoin. In this sense, Bitcoin is the original version of Litecoin. Of course, in terms of investment I would also include Litecoin in my list but if I were to choose only one between the two, I would go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 122
May 17, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
My choice would be Bitcoin. BTC is a currency that is more admitted and develops a system in the crypto world. Even, it was accepted as future instrument of payment by some organization and governments. But, Litecoin has positive sides according to BTC, too. For instance, Litecoin has a scrypt based algorithm and its transaction speed is high in proportion to BTC. But yet, BTC is the flagship of currencies.
Activity: 101
May 17, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
I use both but for the trading option I will choose litecoin because with a capital that is not too compared to be capital to bitcoin results for trading in litecoin more in my opinion but if the trust foundation of cryptocurrency I certainly choose bitcoin
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
For the better project, then you should stick with bitcoin, as there is potentially less risks involved with investing in a coin that has been in the market for a while but if we are looking at where you stand to make the most profit by holding for  a long time then you should go with litecoin as there is still a lot of growth to be done regarding litecoin which means the price will moon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 17, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
Looking for what purposes to use these crypto-currencies. For long-term investments, I, of course, will choose bitcoin. But for trading is better suited litecoin in the BTC-pair.
agree, a choice becomes we can judge a coin, for example for long-term investments of course almost everyone chooses btc because btc is the parent of all altcoin and the resulting transactions and technologically very advanced people have nothing to lose if invest now. while litecoin is also able to trade and less attractive because it is still under eth.
If you know how to deal with fluctuations and sway, better to have also some litecoin inside your wallet and play, I'm sure things will be alright and profits will be a much higher if you will hold both coins, both long terms can be positive if you will understand the flow.
Activity: 420
May 17, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
of course bitcoin, because it has a good reputation and a high selling price.
and the price is stable
Activity: 25
May 17, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
It is hard to deny any of these coins especially in the top 5 positions. Maybe I will have more bitcoins but I also want to have litecoin in my portfolio. Also litecoin is one of these coins that keeps standing strong in years.
Pages:
Jump to: