Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 17. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 25, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
Yes right now bitcoin has become a very big industry, with a marketcap that reaches more than $ 200 billion then there is a huge potential especially if the country legalizes bitcoin then the impact is even greater.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 24, 2018, 11:22:20 PM
That's fact at this time I know a lot of people who use bitcoin in my country besides benefiting people also can make this work as their main place to earn money. Finding real work is not easy to get in people must have higher education to get into a company or office. Although not getting a fixed salary but at least they can earn money without having to complete his education.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
March 24, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
Yes, I agree bitcoin can reduce unemployment .. because they will get it from bitcoin and it will help make the job for those who are unemployed .. and besides bitcoin can be made in extra work or as extra income for those who already have a steady job. bitcoin can be beneficial to anyone other than unemployment
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

yes, i see. bitcoin can reduce unemployment. by bitcoin they can have earning.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

For my opinion, Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate all over the world, but it can help to earn those people who have the Internet and some skills for earning. Bitcoin is one of the good things to earn because only thing you need to do is wait and earn.
Activity: 280
March 24, 2018, 08:00:11 PM
My opinion is that if your the type of person who has a work but if you dont earn the right amount of money that will make your live easier. I would like to suggestion to you is that if your the kind of person who really want to earn a big amount of money put some hard work to the job you work on at the same time go and do bitcoin. I see that your point of view/opinion about your topic that when your in bitcoin it must hard a hard work right I would likely suggest that time management is a must if you want to earn lots of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
I think most people here have an actual job in real life. Those who currently don't probably just quit his old job and started doing tasks in exchange of bitcoins. He is employed before, got unemployed, then employed again. I think that didn't reduce unemployment at all. If anything, bitcoin reduces the people that are employed. People become self-employed after having enough money from bitcoin and start their own business. There are also other people that make decent money from trading, they don't work for a company at all. They are self-employed. Others might even consider them as unemployed but they surely are having salary.  Wink
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
March 24, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Bitcoin is only a temporary work, i agree to those who say bitcoin will give bigger salary than thier work thats why they piece bitcoin rather than thier work.  Ive already taught my family members ,relatives and friends on how to earn bitcoin because most of them are unemployed.
Activity: 252
March 24, 2018, 07:36:53 PM
For me unemployment is about staying at home without earning, it is possible that Bitcoin can reduce unemployment in the sense that it can give you money to sustain yourself and your family. Just like in real world ,in our job we do efforts, work hard, strive , to gain profit and this is one of the factors why people try Bitcoin because we want to earn, that even though you are not an company employee, or a staff you can be called worker because you do efforts to earn money.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
I think it can, because more and more people want to learn and need patience to get results, and more and more users will probably add on bitcoin suply.
Activity: 518
March 24, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
In this world lots of people are unemployed but bitcoin can help them too if they have an internet access in their houses, just like in my country lots of unemployed people but thanks to bitcoin they can find here in crypto how to earn money through trading and investing bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

I think bitcoin is the way to reduce the unemployed because bitcoin is a alternative way to earn money. There's a many ways to earn in bitcoin. Time management is important even if you have a real work and do bitcoin as same time. I believe that bitcoin is the answer to some people that unemployed just make sure that once you enter in crypto world you don't stop to study what is bitcoin and about crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 06:15:09 PM
No it does not reduce anything. It just makes the smart people richer. You wont see dumb unemployed people investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 05:14:35 PM
Unemployment is a big problem nowadays but bitcoin really help those people who lost their work. I also have no skills to work somewhere so my job is crypto.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 24, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
I think Bitcoin won't reduce unemployment because Bitcoin isn't actually a "job", but act as an income source. Yes you put your time and mind in it just like working in the real world, but in fact Bitcoin just helping us reducing poverty level and improving the living standards of others.
Activity: 201
March 24, 2018, 11:59:11 AM
that's right, Bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment. for those who already know Bitcoin, and have earned Money from Bitcoin. then they will be addicted, and will continue to work to earn more money.
Activity: 315
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
I do not think that bitcoin and employment figures are closely linked. But on the other hand blockchain technology itself can decrease unemployment rate especially among youth.
Activity: 150
March 24, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment rates in a small society .. bitcoin is an open field for everyone anyone can join and earn a lot of money if you want to work hard.
Activity: 37
March 24, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Right just like us, now I don't have work I'm doing things just like this .a online job . Bitcoin is my job now. A job that can help unemployment people will help.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
A skillful individual equipped with skills such as graphic designs, programming, trading e.t.c can be gainfully employed while working as a freelancer and remunerated with bitcoin and I belief there people who fill such category of jobs hence unemployment has been reduced with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: