Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 20. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
agree with it, bitcoin is very popular for pople because the method is make people more understand about bad thing in FIAT banking system
and because it transparancy make people more like to trace where they money go and fast transaction too
bitcoin realy helps me in my financial broke when i get fired in my work, helping realy a lot
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:23:54 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

yes bitcoin reduces an unemployment people because it gives a job for those people and here bthey can earn also which can help them to provide those things that they need in life. Bitcoin is a big advantage to those people whose jobless because they can focus on it and they will gain more knowledge if they work so hard. Bitcoin really a gift for those people who have a hard time to find job.
Activity: 87
March 16, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
I agree with you at some level Bitcoins are reducing unemployment and are acting as a extra income for those who are already working but it is a temporary solution and the person shouldn't totally rely only on it, one should always try to build a little business that they could rely on in case something bad happens to Bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 16, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes. I truly believe that bitcoin helps in providing employment and helps in reducing unemployed because it provides various methods to people to get employed and start earning money. This is the main reason because of which bitcoin has gained a huge amount of popularity and demand among the people throughout the world. Like firstly, one can start earning money by joining a signature campaign where one has to post on relevant topics and then he or she is paid accordingly. This is just like getting employed at a company where one has to devote his or her time and is paid in return. So ultimately bitcoin provides employment and helps in reducing unemployment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

I think, that investing into cryptocurrency just like altertative way of earning, but if you don't manage to control your finance and don't have free money for trading, it a big deal.  Smiley
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

It reduces unemployment because there are those unemployed who have the ability and capacity to work with bitcoin. Its really like working in regular job also because you give time to it and concentration. The best thing about it is you only compete with yourself. You have no boss or supervisor. You work at home, you get paid. This is really so promising homebase job.

OK, it can reduce the unemployment, but not so very much. What do you know about guys that have no job? Most of them are simply too lazy to start their work, and they prefer to drink and live on socials. Bitcoin will never help these people.
Activity: 119
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
May be true but its not for life time for sure !
Always new ways reduce old jobs and create news jobs
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 15, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
Bitcoin truly is an opportunity for the unemployed to earn maintenance for live. And moreover bitcoin does not require studious level or any diplomas to commencement earning it and joining activities associated to bitcoin. Somehow, it is accessible by those who had sound magnetism around technology. Bitcoin's popularity must br high permissible to succeed to those who are unemployed regardless or what status in dynamism they are in to. Because some are anxious to endeavor because some are not knowledgeable approximately bitcoin. And they in addition to think of it as a scam or not genuine.

I agree with you Zaarin. Bitcoin or the crypto world as a whole is creating a platform of opportunity to everyone regardless of their background. This opportunity will not ask you who you are it will just ask you what to do. Then if you're able to deliver what is required to be done and you deliver it then you deserve a payment out of it. May it in bounty hunting, trading and other source of income related activities.
Activity: 294
March 15, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
Bitcoin truly is an opportunity for the unemployed to earn maintenance for live. And moreover bitcoin does not require studious level or any diplomas to commencement earning it and joining activities associated to bitcoin. Somehow, it is accessible by those who had sound magnetism around technology. Bitcoin's popularity must br high permissible to succeed to those who are unemployed regardless or what status in dynamism they are in to. Because some are anxious to endeavor because some are not knowledgeable approximately bitcoin. And they in addition to think of it as a scam or not genuine.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
March 15, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

I also think it is because just like what you have said, it is really true that Bitcoin is somewhat a job for those unemployed people to give them the opportunity to gain and earn their own income by just getting into a crypto work in an online basis. With this reason, I think that Bitcoin can somewhat reduce not literally the unemployment but rather the effect of it which is being unproductive meaning, those people who do not have the capacity to earn money for their own.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 15, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment because many people start joining bitcoin on the basis of unemployment, and after joining bitcoin they are no longer idle.
and bitcoin is the way to get the job ..
The only thing that is not good with bitcoin is, the jobs or the source of income in bitcoin is not consistent because sometimes you will not get money or fiat from bitcoin and you will just get stuck at trying another source of income in bitcoin. I think that bitcoin only reduces unemployment in temporary mode and not permanent and once the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gone then there will be an increase again in unemployment.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
This is an interesting fact, if calculated in total then the current marketcap all cryptocurrency has reached $ 350 billion and bitcoin dominate by 42%, it certainly has a big prospect that many jobs can be utilized from bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment because many people start joining bitcoin on the basis of unemployment, and after joining bitcoin they are no longer idle.
and bitcoin is the way to get the job ..
Activity: 462
March 15, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

As for me, I think yes. It could really provide people an employment. Through it's accessible features and profitable investment, it could provide a financial income for those who are in need. It could provide and sustain the needs of unemployed member of the society which is really helpful.
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
Every year unemployed and underemployed are gradually increasing so it's really a big help for the economy of having bitcoin as a part time or even full time. Bitcoin may not be as stable as a regular job is but if you have knowledge on it you can earn as much as 3-5 times larger than an average employee salary. So bitcoin helps lessen the unemployed rate at the same time people will understand more about the how our future develops in terms of currency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
Reduce unemployment at the same time provides extra income to those have job.
Activity: 76
March 15, 2018, 05:10:01 AM
Bitcoin has nothing to do with employment since there's no permanent job offered here. It's just a sort of additional income for people and working for it doesn't required you to become an employee.
That's my point  Undecided
Activity: 64
March 15, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world. It's not just the followers but the global acceptance of bitcoin as a community accepted trading platform meeting certain standards.In terms of tech there are many coins which claim to offer functionalities that bitcoin doesn't. They have architectures which will change they way industries and finances work but at the end of the day,it isn't about fancy tech and confusing words,mass adaptation needs something simple as bitcoin hence we prosper. We will see a really good new jobs and regular Jobs will be demolished. The world is now turning to Technologie that will makes new Opportunity for new people. Upvoted, hope you give me back. Thanks
Activity: 53
March 15, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
In one way or another bitcoin really helps those who are unemployed and underemployed. They even surpassed the salary of those who are having a regular job so just go for bitcoin everyday.
Activity: 5
March 15, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
That's a fact - employer can finally hire a preson he need in his business and now he can pay all the freelancers, all the employees using BTC. It can be very profitable if business produces BTC in any way and it was profitable for sure in 2017 as for example in the beginning of the year employer has 1 BTC to pay salary to only 1 person, then near to the end of 2017 he has 1 BTC to pay salary to 10 workers. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: