Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 19. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 07:24:23 AM
Yes it is when everybody workhard and applied patience in earning of bitcoin here. I believe on that bitcoin is the answer.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
It can reduce unemployment because it gives opportunity for those who job seeker that can find job because of many requirements. But there are also people who lost their money on bitcoin. Moreover, technologies is replacing people and many men have lost their jobs cause of machines and robot. So, bitcoin does not help to improve thing at all. Just look at the chart and you will see. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
Yes, it may increase the number of unemployed individuals because of this activity. However, it is not necessary to be employed knowing you generate income and pay VAT taxes still economy will continue to grow.You are still productive.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 07:12:58 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I think it is the other way around. Bitcoin increase the rate of unemployment in every nation. I know a lot of people who resign and quit their jobs to focus on bitcoin. As long as hunting bitcoin is not qualified as a job, the number of unemployed will soon increase more and more .
Activity: 37
March 21, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
This is true, bitcoins really reduced unemployment in thats make our government happy. Not only reduced but it helps and give hopes to the people who cannot qualified for a job like educational achievement is only at highschool or less, then the bystanders which is some did not finish school and also the old people. Smiley
Activity: 63
March 21, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
It can reduce unemployment because it gives opportunity for those who job seeker that can find job because of many requirements. it can also give opportunity to those who are already employed to have another source of income. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
March 21, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
I agree with you, we can't deny that many people earn from bitcoin like those who are employed that also needs hard work and determination to do good job. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 86
March 21, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
Not only reduced but it helps and give hopes to the people who cannot qualified for a job like educational achievement is only at highschool or less, then the bystanders which is some did not finish school and also the old people. Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I believe that bitcoin reduces the unemployment because i am the one who prove that  and my siblings who are not working and they dont have job we are joining bounty and bitcoin forum and we earning some amount.
Activity: 103
March 21, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
I believe that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate, but can provide work or work-outs for those who have the Internet. Although many with the presence of a computer are still hesitant to start earning with bitcoin or even not heard of it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
March 18, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
now bitcoin make more people lose there jobs  and its make more people lose there lifetime invesement what agreat coin who can be played
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
like me as a fullmom,always thingking,how i can help my hubby especially in our daily buget...so when i introduce this bitcoin in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are nonworking, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way...In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy...and i help also my hubby so now we more save the other salary for the future of our children...
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 05:03:19 PM
Nothing can help the world, nor bitcoin, nor communism. We can feed people once, but provide stable income for life is a big problem. I hope, bitcoin has really helped someone, but I'm sure not all those in Asia or Africa starving because of our extensive consumption
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
March 18, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
bitcoin reduces unemployment because alot of people earn money from bitcoin. and live independently. people save bitcoin for future and families. in many country there is very hard to meet day job . bitcoin can easily reduces the unemployment in this country. its very easy to join bitcoin. and for those whoes already have day job they can earn additional money in bitcoin can save more money if they can manage there time.
But there are also people who lost their money on bitcoin. Moreover, technologies is replacing people and many men have lost their jobs cause of machines and robot. So, bitcoin does not help to improve thing at all. Just look at the chart and you will see 
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 06:12:23 PM
Bitcoin has help to reduce unemployment greatly because most of the youths are now engaged in bitcoin since there were no job and they need to settle they Bill's, I was looking for a job after school but to no avail but ever since I was introduced to bitcoin and thought on how it works when and how to trade am now financially free and I now pay for my bills and take care of my family.
Activity: 108
March 16, 2018, 06:06:28 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I agree with your opinion, I work in a factory, and bitcoin for me is a side job, indeed bitcoin this can reduce unemployment for those who do not have a job.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 05:57:05 PM
Frankly, I see no relationship between bitcoin and unemployment, unless you want to argue that mining is a job.
Bitcoin is just a coin, so it's just a measure of wealth, not a creator
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
To some extent, this is true, but many of my friends who are engaged in crypto currencies work, and so I think that many people working before the appearance of Bitcoin, just trying to improve their financial situation by doing crypto currencies.
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

I think, that investing into cryptocurrency just like altertative way of earning, but if you don't manage to control your finance and don't have free money for trading, it a big deal.  Smiley
It is not the alternative way of earning but it can be use as an additional way of earning , it is very easy to use bitcoin for making more income every month without any kind of lose if you are an investors and also you can earn  high amount of profit if you have nothing to invest, joining signature campaign is the way to get free money without trading or investing anything so if you have no capital to trade or to invest then clearly join the signature campaign and bounty campaign for free earning.
for today it is rather difficult to choose a project for investment, and it is also quite difficult to work on a commercial exchange, because the market is falling. So I really agree with you about charity companies and Bounty companies. Examples indeed the signature company is profitable, with no investments.
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I think, that investing into cryptocurrency just like altertative way of earning, but if you don't manage to control your finance and don't have free money for trading, it a big deal.  Smiley
It is not the alternative way of earning but it can be use as an additional way of earning , it is very easy to use bitcoin for making more income every month without any kind of lose if you are an investors and also you can earn  high amount of profit if you have nothing to invest, joining signature campaign is the way to get free money without trading or investing anything so if you have no capital to trade or to invest then clearly join the signature campaign and bounty campaign for free earning.
Pages:
Jump to: