Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 21. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 02:57:22 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Indeed bitcoin is really are reducing unemployment, infact many bitcoiners here are unemployed people and they find it helpful to them financially. Many people in my country were unemployed and has financial problem, but now because of bitcoin their life is better now and no long in needs.
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 02:56:28 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Indeed bitcoin is really are reducing unemployment, infact many bitcoiners here are unemployed people and they find it helpful to them financially. Many people in my country were unemployed and has financial problem, but now because of bitcoin their life is better now and no long in needs.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 12:55:12 AM
The little things that unemployees can do when getting to know bitcoin are following various bounties in this forum, I've heard that the Legendary level can earn over $ 1000 per month, and with $ 1000 it's the equivalent of working 3 months in my country.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

Its a big yes,bitcoin reduce the unemployed people and increase the people who can earn extra because of bitcoin.Bitcoin change  each persons life,Earn for famliy needs and invest for the future.It helps alot to  deacreas  poverty.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Yes bitcoin reduces unemployed. Because it gives income to everyone.I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)I think as long as bitcoin is profitable and can meet all the necessities of life it is not wrong if the focus in bitcoin, sometimes by working formally we get nothing because the salary is usually just enough for monthly consumption.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:50:41 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will reduce unemployment because you need to have a proper knowledge on bitcoin,also one needs to spend a lot of time on it,it may be good enough for a part time job/temporary job ,but as a full time job ,bitcoin really needs to expand itself even more and also people need to know how to use their creative skills .

Same way when you want employment that is paid in fiat currency.  Remember you need to study for more than a decade to prepare yourself to have jobs.  You have to attend several pieces of training and seminars if you are applying for a job even before you are accepted.  This is no difference than learning bitcoins.
It is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment, in fact I know someone don't have a regular job but because of bitcoin their lifestyle change, their perspective also change they become business minded and become great investor so it is true that bitcoin really helps a lot.
I do know a person wich is helping others with crypto offering them a source of income, the thing is that at some places the income from signatures as well other works is enought to they survive, soo they are doing the best they can trying to be at signatures, but those wich arent able to join are doing others tasks to get their daily income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 09:48:08 PM
According to the total marketcap coinmarketcap data of all cryptocurrencies currently reaching more than $ 450 billion, and bitcoin dominates by 40%, with a huge marketcap of course bringing great impact to many people, and this certainly has an impact on reducing unemployment.
There's no need to doubt that bitcoin has a huge impact in the economy, with a huge marketcap even bigger than my country's foreign exchange it's only natural that many people benefit from bitcoin and that it certainly reduces unemployment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 14, 2018, 09:34:51 PM
Since working in bitcoin doesnt require any certificate or any degree in school one can start earning no matter what kind of person you are..And since bitcoin increase the employment,many investors are opening firms worldwide.
Activity: 322
March 14, 2018, 06:49:43 PM
Bitcoin is a great way nowadays to invest and earn money by sitting on your couch it is bound to make your ends meet. However, there is no such relation between unemployment and Bitcoin business on global level. Bitcoin is a currency and a good source of investment.
Activity: 177
March 14, 2018, 06:37:17 PM
Yes, I agree, BITCOIN can reduce unemployment.
for example in my hometown, many are unemployed, but now succeed after knowing BITCOIN, and become rich after joining BITCOIN,
I always hope, BITCOIN will remain victorious, in order to advance another unemployment.
I hope you can introduce BTCOIN to unemployed people.

Yes bitcoin can reduce unemployed person but the person you no how to use bitcoin for income if the to trading. I hope all person can introduce the bitcoin.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
Bitcoin had reduced the unemployment in the world. In my country it's not possible to get the job very easy, so most of the people in my country doing bitcoin related business. In wise trading, you can earn the huge amount bitcoin.Some of unemployed are depend on bitcoin for life source.
Activity: 64
March 14, 2018, 05:53:19 PM
I agree, I think Bitcoin really reduce unemployment because it bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments.
Activity: 410
March 14, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
That's for sure but for those who are familiar with bitcoin and for those who know, before I know about bitcoin and get info from my friends about bitcoin I am curious and want to study longer and start getting results by following the rules. in the campaign ,, bitcoin is  main job right now
Activity: 152
March 14, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

Yes. my doing bitcoin it will reduce unemployment if those people who doesn't work will try their best to get passive income, they will get the monthly salary as if they have their own time, no boss to command you and while working in bitcoin you also oversee and take care your family.
Activity: 406
March 14, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
Bitcoin can easily reduce unemployment and if people don't like to work with bitcoin they can easily create their own cryptocurrency and try to make money from it.
Activity: 600
March 14, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
Yeah . definitely agree.. bitcoin can help unemployment because by working hard to earn bitcoin will get money like as employee even more.
Activity: 588
March 14, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Yes bitcoin reduces unemployed. Because it gives income to everyone. Everybody's qualified as long as you know how to follow instructions of bitcoin. Bitcoin for me is a source of income.So all have no work can have an income in bitcoin. The best thing in bitcoin is you can have the opportunity to be rich. As long as you can handle your self how to make it.
Activity: 1190
March 14, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
According to the total marketcap coinmarketcap data of all cryptocurrencies currently reaching more than $ 450 billion, and bitcoin dominates by 40%, with a huge marketcap of course bringing great impact to many people, and this certainly has an impact on reducing unemployment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 14, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
As long as you can take some profit from holding, investing or trading bitcoin it can in some part of life reduce unemployment so for me taking crypto into your life can only help in this kind of situation.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

It reduces unemployment because there are those unemployed who have the ability and capacity to work with bitcoin. Its really like working in regular job also because you give time to it and concentration. The best thing about it is you only compete with yourself. You have no boss or supervisor. You work at home, you get paid. This is really so promising homebase job.
Pages:
Jump to: