Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 23. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I believe its the other way around. Bitcoin is a currency and could not consider a job. Investment and trading could not also consider a career. For me, they are considered as hobby or past time. If all people will quit their job for bitcoin, then there would be more unemployed. No more manpower in the company or industry. It would result to negative situations,
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
Unemployment can't be reuced for everyone but bitcoin can help many people find the way of getting money for life also lazy people will not work even with bitcoin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 13, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
That's right because bitcoin is now an extra income for me, and bitcoin is very helpful for unemployed people and bitcoin will be their job, bitcoin is the best solution for those who want to earn Earnings or need it and are free to anyone who wants to join
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
Yes I agree that bitcoin reduce unemployment,bitcoin is a big help to those people who have no work to support  there daily needs and to those who have work to have there extra income.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
  Bitcoin is a digital  and the first decentralized currency in the world people may agree or disagree with Bitcoin it is up to them. The best thing about Bitcoin is that it reduces unemployment. Since the transaction fees is too low people with low income can trade easily.I would not recommend anyone to invest all your earnings in Bitcoin since we do not know the future of Bitcoin.Bitcoin is fast spreading and the price is increasing and employment opportunities are increasing.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Actually this can be consider as a job, anyone can warm profit from this if we just have the needed skills. Many people are being interested to these new trend that they tend to engage. There are many opportunities here that can provide anyone a job even though you are not totally skilled in cryptos, some even don't care about your identity information like this forum.
I think this jobs will be the highest demand these days for we are more expose to blockchain technology today. Many companies will surely arise related to cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology therefore it seems for many employment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
The number of activities that make money can certainly be said to be work, for those who follow the bounties in this forum of course they fill the time for a good thing and it is the same as working and this is evidence that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 219
March 13, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

Yes I agree. Bitcoin is a big help to us. It offers not only work but more than that. It develops us in terms of creativeness, resoursefulness and also our attitude. And most of all, it give us a chance to live a decent life. We may not be so rich but atleast we live decently, that we can have enough for our consumption with lesser stress and more time with family.
For this market if you know how to invest. Pick the right time to buy and sell, I think it will bring you a lot of money, not just enough to live every day, if enough to live every day, you do other work enough to feed you every day. I think so.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 13, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Yes I agree. Bitcoin is a big help to us. It offers not only work but more than that. It develops us in terms of creativeness, resoursefulness and also our attitude. And most of all, it give us a chance to live a decent life. We may not be so rich but atleast we live decently, that we can have enough for our consumption with lesser stress and more time with family.
True, it must be admitted and can not be denied again that the presence of bitcoin into everybody's opportunity to make money, from mining, trading, to those who become bounties hunter, of course they can earn and this can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

I agree with you regarding this matter. Since the fact that bitcoin give an outline like you are working in a real job with a boss then it could be consider a job which is helpful for a living. Gaining salary in bitcoin is much higher than in real job with your career.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
I think yes,why I said so?because I am also an unemployed that do not have a permanent job,in addition to reducing unemployment in the community, bitcoin is also reliable, can we say Bitcoin become the foundation in the search for economic for a unemployment.I am very grateful to bitcoin!
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 13, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
itcoin helps the people to earn btc,  they couldn't  have before since they are not employed. It opens opportunities to people who are eager to learn and earn afterwards so that they can pay their expenses or it could be to help their families through bitcoin. Thus, it reduces unemployment and on top of that they gain knowledge in bitcoin community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 03:42:58 AM
Yes it is true, although on a small scale but we must admit that the presence of bitcoin can reduce unemployment, if anyone says bitcoin is useless then it is wrong because they do not see the actual facts.
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 03:27:44 AM
I think bitcoin has the potential to reduce unemployment, since it is a digital money and no certification required, anybody can start investing and earning. The price gradually increasing therefore people who can invest get huge returns. It can also helps people who have a job to earn additional income.
Activity: 12
March 13, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
I agree to it when it comes to less unemployment but here in my country I don't think it reduced people that are not working because as I watch news here many people get employed this year and and also many unemployed people increase and I think people here in my country don't know much more about bitcoin yet. Even I have friends that also working with their bitcoin and I can't use it as a proof that it can reduced unemployment here.

Bitcoin helps people in a way that we can have another source of income. It is true that we exert effort here to earn. But I dont think it helps reducing the unemployment rate, especially in my country, our unemployment rate is high because companies have certain set of standards for the qualifications. Even people who have college degrees find it hard to get a job. Though bitcoin is getting popular, but I think not all people who are unemployed know about this. And if they have heard about it, maybe they are wondering how to do it or how to start.

Bitcoin is another source of income, yet it can aid unemployed people if and only if they will give time and push themselves to engage in this line of work that needs deep knowledge in technology and technicalities.
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 01:26:02 AM
I agree to it when it comes to less unemployment but here in my country I don't think it reduced people that are not working because as I watch news here many people get employed this year and and also many unemployed people increase and I think people here in my country don't know much more about bitcoin yet. Even I have friends that also working with their bitcoin and I can't use it as a proof that it can reduced unemployment here.

Bitcoin helps people in a way that we can have another source of income. It is true that we exert effort here to earn. But I dont think it helps reducing the unemployment rate, especially in my country, our unemployment rate is high because companies have certain set of standards for the qualifications. Even people who have college degrees find it hard to get a job. Though bitcoin is getting popular, but I think not all people who are unemployed know about this. And if they have heard about it, maybe they are wondering how to do it or how to start.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 01:13:25 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 13, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
I can agree with that as I also personally know some people who are unemployed but find Bitcoin as their main source of income. So I think Bitcoin really has played a role in helping out those people who are currently unemployed at the moment; and Bitcoin can do pay a hefty amount if only you knew the nooks and tricks in trading and investing in Cryptos.

The big question is, are all the unemployed people in the earth has access to the internet?

With that said I can say that only those who are at least in the middle class could afford to pay their connection and of course the amount of electricity that they would consume.  Not to mention that if you are knowledgeable about computers and other things attached to it, I think you'll have a hard time in this world.

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 01:02:14 AM
You are right. Bitcoin is helping to improve the world economy. Many Bitcoin miner and trader takes it as their primary job and depends on it.  It's a new opportunity for side business with many new doors of reducing unemployment.
Pages:
Jump to: