Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 22. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
I think yes because it helps the unemployed for the mean time until they can find a long term job and also they can continue their use on bitcoin.
I think as long as bitcoin is profitable and can meet all the necessities of life it is not wrong if the focus in bitcoin, sometimes by working formally we get nothing because the salary is usually just enough for monthly consumption.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
Yes, I agree, BITCOIN can reduce unemployment.
for example in my hometown, many are unemployed, but now succeed after knowing BITCOIN, and become rich after joining BITCOIN,
I always hope, BITCOIN will remain victorious, in order to advance another unemployment.
I hope you can introduce BTCOIN to unemployed people.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
Very true unemployed and even employed people benifited by bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
I think yes because it helps the unemployed for the mean time until they can find a long term job and also they can continue their use on bitcoin.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 14, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
of course greatly reducing unemployment because to get bitcoin we have to work hard by following the bounty just as we work.. in the area where I live almost 60% of unemployed youth in the real world, have a lot of money from here in the crypto world .. Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
Bitcoin is proven to reduce unemployment due to the many jobs associated with bitcoin, for example from mining, trading, ICO projects and so on, but of course need capital first, if you do not have the capital then earn earn bitcoin in this forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
It is true that the bitcoin can reduce the unemployment. I think it is the reason why many people are becoming interested to the bitcoin. The economy is becoming better because of the jobs that created by the bitcoin.
Activity: 27
March 14, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
Very well  said.  Searching, studying, reading all about bitcoin is also hard work and if lucky enough  the profit you will earn here is  bigger than the salary of an ordinary employee. It's true that joining here will lessen the problem of unemployment.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
March 14, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think your opinion is wrong. unemployment remains unemployed, because unemployment does not have a steady job. but bitcoin can reduce poverty in each country. because with bitcoin, people can earn their own income.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 14, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
Yes it is true, although on a small scale but we must admit that the presence of bitcoin can reduce unemployment, if anyone says bitcoin is useless then it is wrong because they do not see the actual facts.
- Reality, it is reducing a small part of unemployment when some unemployed are looking for work over the internet, from there, they know bitcoin and bitcoin also gives them a chance to work then they achieved some achievement in bitcoin and no longer unemployed. However, another problem is also happening when bitcoin becomes so popular and brings rich dreams to many people, many people are leaving formal jobs to focus on bitcoin, very few people succeed, most of them fail in the bitcoin and become unemployed, so the unemployment rate has not decreased with the presence of bitcoin, even rising
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

I agree. As jobs in bitcoin arises, more and more people are grabbing the opportunity to take it as an employment while they are still not liable for a legal job or while they still don't have a day job. You can not consider bitcoin as an employment if you are not competent enough to comply on the required task here. Although that's the thing, you should not still rely on bitcoin alone since it is still risky so having a real job would surely save you.
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 07:59:53 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world. The world is now turning to Technologie that will makes new Opportunity for new people.  Smiley Smiley

Bitcoin will reduce unemployment because they give a oppurtunity to those people who are needed.They give a job for those who jobless.They make the lifeste of everyone change.They give hopes to those who are hopeless
Activity: 84
March 14, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
 I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world. The world is now turning to Technologie that will makes new Opportunity for new people.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 272
March 14, 2018, 07:18:24 AM
I believe that bitcoin in my country is very valuable to our society, because for us bitcoin can change the lifestyle of someone they have no fixed income, so for them bitcoin can also reduce unemployment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 14, 2018, 07:00:06 AM
I think not because some of the members here whom i know personally are resigning from their job and focusing on their investment here in bitcoin system. Some of them have profit that much that they don't need their work anymore and they are already in the focus of investing and doing bounty campaigns. Though the effect of the unemployment status here in my country may not affect since the problem is already there and its percentage does not contribute for those who resign their work due to bitcoin system. They started to live life in the fullest that they even can travel other country as well just because of their bitcoin investment. This is what happen if you believe in the system and we all know that bitcoin is still growing. Bitcoin is still gaining more popularity all over the world.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
March 14, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
I think this is an alternative way to earn money, people who can't find their jobs focus on bitcoin so that their needs can be met. It is also profitable for unemployed people who have enthusiasm about cutting edge world. Thru bitcoin lots of people got opportunity for another source of income. It had a big impact to more people worldwide because even students and disabled can make money out of it.
For those of us who earn no more than $ 100 per month then make bitcoin as an alternative income but for those who can earn more than $ 3000 certainly worth making bitcoin as the main income.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 14, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
I think this is an alternative way to earn money, people who can't find their jobs focus on bitcoin so that their needs can be met. It is also profitable for unemployed people who have enthusiasm about cutting edge world. Thru bitcoin lots of people got opportunity for another source of income. It had a big impact to more people worldwide because even students and disabled can make money out of it.
Activity: 84
March 14, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

I agree with that, it reduces unemployment. Because of the growing population the number of unemployed increases. But with bitcoin they can earn money tru working by exerting time,effort, and hardwork.
Activity: 271
March 14, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

In the world today, the rate of people who are unemployed is high, but many of those who invest in Bitcoin and get a profit from it, I think that Bitcoin is now a work in progress. Advantage if the person involved in the investment knows virtual currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 03:37:00 AM
To diminish the joblessness is the best advantage that a specific nation can accomplish on the off chance that they won't boycott Bitcoin on the grounds that the joblessness is the most widely recognized issue of each nation around the world that is the reason a large portion of the nation now receive Bitcoin in light of the fact that they understand that Bitcoin will going to be a major help of this issue. Truth be told diminishing joblessness well increment the obtaining energy of the general population because of Bitcoin income making the economy to enhance more.
Pages:
Jump to: