Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 5. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
Now Bitcoin price is down so this is the perfect time for buy some btc and hold  it
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 02:11:52 AM
Time of buying, it is. Through all the times we had in last week, bitcoin have suffered from a high price to low. Should buy when it is at the bottom and sell it at the top, this may be simple but not as simple as you think. You can not know when its bottom is and when it reaches the top, so buy when it drops and sell when it's up.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 12:53:36 AM
It is difficult to know when this process will take place. Even with those who have a lot of experience in the crypto market. Non-centralized supply is a profitable and risky trait. That is what we need to accept and it is difficult when the market goes down as fast as it is now. Hold when the market goes down and sell when the market grows high. Most of us have such thoughts. Right now, we have no choice but to keep waiting for the market to return.
Activity: 112
April 01, 2018, 12:49:14 AM
for me,Yes im agreed this is the right time to invest or to buy btc, btc is low price right now nor not to selling btc.we need to invest more then when the price will be come back your investment is set up already.
Activity: 1
April 01, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
This time best for sell bitcoin. because bitcoin price now 7400$.and very good news for btc holder.so every holder sell btc now there earn good profit. 

It looks like the price is back down for now but the price is down not too low.  Wink

I advise you to invest if you have some money at the moment or hold it. Now its time to buy and hold as a november fork comes with bitcoin gold. So everyone will buy it now and hold it and get free bitcoin gold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
This time best for sell bitcoin. because bitcoin price now 7400$.and very good news for btc holder.so every holder sell btc now there earn good profit. 

It looks like the price is back down for now but the price is down not too low.  Wink

I advise you to invest if you have some money at the moment or hold it. Now its time to buy and hold as a november fork comes with bitcoin gold. So everyone will buy it now and hold it and get free bitcoin gold.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap compare to earlier days. If you have already bitcoin don't try to sell because this is not the right time sell. Hold it for some more time surely the price will bump again at that time we can get more benefits.

For the last two days the market is showing the growth and it is green for the bitcoin and some other altcoins, so it is a message for all those who were waiting for the dump to get over, then this is the time because in 2 days, the price has raised more than one thousand dollars and now the strength in the market is showing the the price will go further up. If you have the capital in dollars then this is the right time to shift it into the crypto.
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
You can see that bitcoin prices in the past two days are showing signs of a very strong recovery due to positive information from major nations during the G20 summit. As a result, the market rebounded and started to recover strongly. I believe this is a very appropriate time for us to buy and trade bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Maketprice may change time to time. So Trading its like a gambling. We have use our own statergy. Few weeks before bitcoin price are droped a lot and everyone getting afraid to invest bitcoin and also lots of scam post are spread in this forum, Even though  i have a trust on bitcoin, So i bought 1 BTC, Now i was happy because the price has been increased. Still i am looking forward to gain more profit. So i am just keep holding it. I think this is the right time to Buy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 21, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
After a long time bitcoin up slowly just hit 9000$ + and hope it will be 15000$ soon.When bitcoin down 7000$below most of the people buy huge amount of btc and already get profit so make you decision buy bitcoin when its down and sell it high.Most of the sell bitcoin when they need cash or faced financial problem
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

buy!
Activity: 22
March 21, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
Yes, I think this is a great opportunity to buy, I am sure that bitcoin will grow in price, we need to wait a bit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 21, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
I personally, think that now there is no means to invest in Bitcoin as everybody is taking out their money on a constant rate.But frankly speaking, slowly slowly I am getting out of these cryptocurrencies because few days before I have invested in ETH & Ripple but these currencies were going down as well. So, I think investing money in bitcoin is not much useful as there are huge number of coins available in the market that nobody even knows.

Time is important for this process. So check the price day by day then you know which time to buy and sell. People before sell and buy check the price list. Then you get more ideas and information. It connect the people. So people time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving and improve the future business process. It any where to exchange. So it reach all country people.
Activity: 91
March 21, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
It's both in the few days i bought because it goes up and when i know it will go down i sell and of course i can loose there but you can't actually say that you will get a 100% chance of winning a trade.
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap compare to earlier days. If you have already bitcoin don't try to sell because this is not the right time sell. Hold it for some more time surely the price will bump again at that time we can get more benefits.
Activity: 294
March 21, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it. It is times to buy, honestly I already buy bitcoins on the drop lately because I trusted bitcoins and they always comes back up in a fall so why doubt them. Haven't you noticed that every fall have a huge pump
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
Right now it is the perfect time to grab bitcoin since they are not very much high in price and there is no doubt in this fact that in the coming two months, bitcoin is going to cross 5k dollars easily leaving all the bitcoiners as new millionaires. Well that's true, and now bitcoin is totally recovered from the price decreasing due to bitcoin banned in china. Maybe this time is time to sell oir bitcoin because this price is so high compare from the bitcoin price history
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
Any investment is influenced by demand and supply. But the major ifluencer are beliefs. Do the masses believe that prices go up or down. Believes are a complex construct and can be changed instantly, for instance due by the spread of good/bad news. That’s  not best time of purchasing bitcoin when the prices are touching sky rather it is the time to sell off bitcoins or cash them out to enjoy grad profit
Activity: 245
March 21, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
I personally, think that now there is no means to invest in Bitcoin as everybody is taking out their money on a constant rate.But frankly speaking, slowly slowly I am getting out of these cryptocurrencies because few days before I have invested in ETH & Ripple but these currencies were going down as well. So, I think investing money in bitcoin is not much useful as there are huge number of coins available in the market that nobody even knows.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
No , dont sell your bitcoin for now . It might be a great idea if you will sell your bitcoin when its value touches $10k or higher than that. If you do it, you will get a high benefit after holding and holding these coins after a long time
Pages:
Jump to: