Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 6. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:23:10 AM
It's time to HODL!!!!
BTC becomes bullish, bearish market end is near.
Now it's time to regret that you sold out your portfolio/didnt invest at ATL =)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I believe that this time we should sell bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin has rebounded sharply after positive signals from the top leaders of the countries at the Bitcoin 20 Summit. The current bitcoin price is $ 9000 after touching $ 7,700. I believe you should sell bitcoin because in my calculations the bitcoin price will decrease slightly then continue to rise and may reach the $ 10000 mark in the coming days. So you should sell and buy it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 03:19:20 AM
The answer is more straightforward than you'd expect.There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 12:19:20 AM
buy when the market value of bitcoin in the world trade market is at lower cost and sell it when the price fluctuates too high. In this simple concept it can brings you to earn lots of income that you can use in future purposes.
Activity: 199
March 20, 2018, 09:41:51 PM
If you still have abundant funds and enough for the cost of living a year, I think in a state of bitcoin that continues to plummet this better buy a lot. In addition must have confidence - if not bitcoin prices fall to the nadir, that one day bitcoin prices go back up and could be profitable
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I think that in order to trade successfully at this point it is extremely difficult for us to see that the market is still in a downtrend. So this is the time for you to learn and prepare to enter the market. I think you should learn about technical, psychological, market and information analysis to combine and give the most accurate analysis.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
Definitely we are just on time to buy bitcoin. But in my opinion it is better just wait for the end of correction (learn about crypto and bitcoin) and buy it below 6K or above 11K.
Activity: 273
March 20, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
You can see today's bitcoin prices have recovered strongly after many days of depreciation. I think the good news from the G20 summit has pushed up bitcoin prices again and this is the right time for you to trade bitcoin without risk. You can see that this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin because at present btcoin prices are very good and still in the momentum increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, that's it, bitcoin is dead, for the 175th time. Now's the time you start looking at it, on the buy side
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 20, 2018, 10:06:39 AM
Most of the traders/investors here will take the advantage of bitcoins' decreasing price to buy more coins,,, just like what we have right now, there are people who bought bitcoins on the time when you posted this topic (where the price decreases) and now they are currently enjoying the ath
I think that today is definitely the day or the time that gives the opportunity for more promising purchases of Bitcoin at a cheap price. The fact is that Bitcoin has already reached 20,000 dollars once, and I'm sure that this figure will return to us.

The thing is that people don't really believe enough. They say that it's a good time to buy but lose their minds when the price dips more instead of taking advantage. I think people should understand that btc is already here to stay amd that they should take every oportunity that comes their way
Activity: 1140
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 18, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
It sad to say Btc remains low at this time it seems that it is the lowest price of them all.  I am glad that I was not decided to sell it because  I am in a doubt being and I know  I wouldn't enough profits. Maybe in the next months like the other years I've encountered.
Activity: 479
March 18, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
Funny question, which has been put in September 2017 and in hindsight we all know now that the answer is that it was time to buy. The same question today - I'm not sure about the answer. I'm afraid it's time to sell.
Activity: 462
March 17, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
Most of the traders/investors here will take the advantage of bitcoins' decreasing price to buy more coins,,, just like what we have right now, there are people who bought bitcoins on the time when you posted this topic (where the price decreases) and now they are currently enjoying the ath
I think that today is definitely the day or the time that gives the opportunity for more promising purchases of Bitcoin at a cheap price. The fact is that Bitcoin has already reached 20,000 dollars once, and I'm sure that this figure will return to us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 11:16:36 PM
don't be panic sellers by selling everything when the prices falling, be smart trader or even smart investors. in trading the prices is always fluctuate, sometime its falling and in other time its raising but analysis is the most important thing. my advice, hold your bitcoin but if you really need to cash it out, wait a little longer until the price is good enough to sell and if you really dont need the cash, just hold it and if you have more cash to invest, with the current price of bitcoin, buy as much as you can, its smart way for trading or investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
Now bitcoin price is going down.This is perfect time to buy some bicoin.Hope bitcoin price will up next month and i think price will break 1200$+.so, buy some bitcoin now and make profit .
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
March 15, 2018, 09:39:24 PM
If bitcoin price falls this week that's the opportunity to buy. The time to buy is the price is low and to sell if price gets high. It is very easy to remember when you are trying to buy or sell bitcoin. Except buying you should a plan B if couldn't buy. My plan B is trading, I trade my bitcoins to altcoins. Both are profitable.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
Time to poke it with a stick to see which way it moves
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
For me, buy bitcoin on support or deep just make a test uu before you do that anyway bitcoin price is good to buy now soon or later the price or market will uptrend again and many people will panic sell and buy. But please study first before you invest to it. Good luck
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
For me,  I buy  Bitcoin systematically.  There is no particular season for me to buy Bitcoin  though buying bitcoin when people are feeling less enthusiastic is a great time to buy.  But if you always wait for such time you may miss out on good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: