Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 2. (Read 18210 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
For me it is the best time to buy bitcoin while its price is too low at the moment. Hold it until its price goes up and earn a profit.
Emma same as you it is good to buy some bitcoin at very low price then use your other weapon that is patience so if you will hold your patience and don’t sell it till bitcoin will be more than high, we should hold your bitcoin till the price will be more than double, we should increase our knowledge as well because it will help us to increase our income, we should not lose the opportunity right now as it is the best time to buy and I can suggest you that after couple of years, at least after 3 years you will be allow to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 311
April 20, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
Now bitcoin is totally recovered from the price decreasing due to bitcoin banned in china. Maybe this time is time to sell oir bitcoin because this price is so high compare from the bitcoin price history. And also not time to buy, much better to earn a bitcoin using the different campaign. As we know there is seen a decrease in the price of of bitcoin this week. The graph makes us a little disappointed. But bitcoin always recovers somehow and fixes that graph. And it is of course a good time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
The income from the bitcoin is increasing in price and the value of the bitcoin will be more high if you will invest the large income in your bitcoin only, it is the best time to buy the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is increasing and new people are getting in the bitcoin so buy more. Always buy bitcoin when you come to know that the price is low because all the investors are doing it
Activity: 302
April 20, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
Do the masses believe that prices go up or down. Believes are a complex construct and can be changed instantly, for instance due by the spread of good/bad news. If a major player gets corrupted/hacked everything changes instantly regardless of supply and demand. .I would be happy if anyone would share their opinion.If we assume that BTC has future provided its capability to offer a real solution to a market need
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
We can see that the bitcoin price has risen sharply from $ 8300 to $ 8540 this is a very positive sign for you to see that the market is starting to recover very strongly and will be very exciting. Increased bitcoin prices also increased the price of altcoin especially NEO and ETH. I believe you should start to buy bitcoin at this time because as far as I'm analyzing the bitocin price will be able to hit the $ 10000 mark in the coming days.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:18:17 AM
 it's hard to know when this is going to happen, because even if we see the value down, we don't know when it will happen. invest part of you money ,and keep watching .
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
For me it is the best time to buy bitcoin while its price is too low at the moment. Hold it until its price goes up and earn a profit.
Activity: 165
April 20, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
Now is not a good time to sell. The price of Bitcoin is not as high as we thought. Now that the price is still rising, Bitcoin will have higher value. At this time, we should wait. Keep Bitcoin in our hands.
Activity: 22
April 20, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
不會的 沒有現金能兌現
Activity: 164
April 20, 2018, 01:58:10 AM
The current market is definitely not a time for sale. Because bitcoin prices have fallen a lot compared to last year, this is not the current highest price. We should continue to maintain our bitcoin now, and wait for the price to rise. We are selling.
Activity: 61
April 20, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
when the price is dropping its not the right time sell but for the buyer or investor  this is the oppotunity to buy bitcoin,it will be beneficial for you if invest for buying bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 01:21:06 AM
Now is definitely not a good time to sell Bitcoin. Everyone knows that the truth of a transaction is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price. When prices fall, selling is never a good time. We should keep holding now, waiting for the higher prices to be sold.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 12:29:22 AM
When Bitcoin falls in value as it is today.
I better buy bitcoin.
Because the current price is cheaper and I can hold it for a long time, and while waiting for the price of Bitcoin back up.
Bitcoin business is very profitable so I better keep it for a long time and I will sell it when the price has gone up and the Cryptocurrency market has stabilized.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
April 19, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
I think it is not a good time to sell. According to the current market, bitcoin prices are continuing to rise and we should wait. Waiting for the price to rise to a certain height, we are considering whether to sell it.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 19, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
You can see that bitcoins in the past few days are showing signs of recovery and now are moving sideways and correcting at $ 8200. I believe that at the present time you should not buy and trade bitcoin because the risk will be huge and profit very low. I think that at this point you should trade altcoin and be ready for any situation that can happen.

No, I beg to disagree. At times like this, I am confidently recommending to people to buy Bitcoin. Take a little step back and you will understand why there is a huge probability that Bitcoin will be flying. If you consider the price of Bitcoin right now, it is far down low as compared to its ATH. And that ATH was achieved last year. That was long ago. So for 3 months after that ATH we experienced a downward movement. And now that Bitcoin moves upward, we can conclude that it will be going on for a while. 
April 19, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
You can see that bitcoins in the past few days are showing signs of recovery and now are moving sideways and correcting at $ 8200. I believe that at the present time you should not buy and trade bitcoin because the risk will be huge and profit very low. I think that at this point you should trade altcoin and be ready for any situation that can happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:19:37 PM
I believe that at this point you should consider selling bitcoin, you may find that today's bitcoin prices are showing signs of sideways and there are no signs of continuing to rise or fall. Two scenarios can happen, so I think it is safe to sell bitcoin and convert to USDT to wait for specific market trends and continue to invest.

Bitcoin prices are volatile so hard to guess so I think you should trade short-term bitcoin.
April 19, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
Of course, if you take into account the fact that the forecasts for the near future regarding Bitcoin are quite joyful, I think that even today at the current prices for Bitcoin, it is worth buying more or how many there are opportunities. Anyway After a year or a year and a half your investments can increase even in two, or even more.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 19, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
Good for Bitcoin Edge at any time. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than ever, a very good time for the butcoin edge. If you buy now, it will be much more beneficial.
Of course it will be more profitable, but only if you really believe you are good prospects for Bitcoin in the future. Assuming that yours will again return to its maximum value at $ 20,000, then today's investment will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
April 19, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Good for Bitcoin Edge at any time. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than ever, a very good time for the butcoin edge. If you buy now, it will be much more beneficial.
Pages:
Jump to: