Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 3. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the market value of bitcoin is very low which is very affordable and favourable to you; once the price increases so high you may sell it to obtain more money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:36:31 PM
Bitcoin is already at down price and this down trend makes angry some investors they are thinking not good about the future of bitcoin by watching the current bitcoin price and they are thinking it’s not good to invest in bitcoin,

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I believe that this time is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating and difficult to predict, at present bitcoin price is very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 9000 in the coming days, so you should buy bitcoin right now.
can you please give me your analysis chart because 9000$ in the next few days are really possible because right now it's 8k3$ and Bitcoin is on the way back to the road .
If i'm not wrong then this will be the hugest comeback of Bitcoin in this century and the target could be 20-25k$ in the end of this year.
i think it was to the moon
Activity: 331
StartFi
April 15, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I believe that this time is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating and difficult to predict, at present bitcoin price is very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 9000 in the coming days, so you should buy bitcoin right now.
can you please give me your analysis chart because 9000$ in the next few days are really possible because right now it's 8k3$ and Bitcoin is on the way back to the road .
If i'm not wrong then this will be the hugest comeback of Bitcoin in this century and the target could be 20-25k$ in the end of this year.
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
Bitcoin is good to buy in this time because the price is too much down right now and there will be maximum chances to earn more and more from bitcoin due to its  profit ration that’s make you able to earn more money from it,
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 14, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
The price of the bitcoin is in the recovery portion. I can’t suggest to you to sell or buy bitcoin. Hold and wait for the value pump again. If you need fiat today, borrow to your friends or related and pay them. If you already convert the bitcoin into fiat. I am sure this time to hold. Hold On until Pain Ends. HOPE
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
April 14, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
when you ll see its dumping very hardly remember that's he time to buy and when it ll make new high or you ll be satisfied with your profit sell it
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
Bitcoin is future currency. So it will give more information and gather. If need to buy the bitcoin you will know the bitcoin prices information. You will buy first check the bitcoin prices then you will sell and buy.
Activity: 420
April 14, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
The market is continue going down to down market trend and it’s the continue loss situation may be bitcoin price will go more down because its going down from last few months and not sure any one when it will break and go up so I think it not good to buy still wait and then make a plan to buy,
Activity: 189
April 14, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
when ii bitcoi has started to show good change but its still cheap value, now has not terlabat to buy because I am very sure its value will not go down too far again, soon its value surely skyrocket
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
April 14, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
if for now it's a great time to buy bitcoin, because at a price that is still low and it's our great opportunity to invest to get big profits too
Activity: 200
April 14, 2018, 03:28:25 AM
Bitcoin now costs just $ 8000, which is a pretty low price for Bitcoin cauras, and if we sell it we will not have much profit. The best thing to do is to hold and buy more, because in the next few years, bitcoin will grow strongly and have a very high price. I believe that at the end of this year bitcoin will reach $ 20000 price
Activity: 124
April 13, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
I think that this time you don't sell the bitcoin.just  keep a hold.Because nowadays bitcoin prize is down.when this prize is high you should  sell the bitcoin.

Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
Unable to judge market up / down trend. In fact, statistics or charts can not represent all the volatility of the market. It is the natural process of supply and demand of the user. In fact, I've had countless mistakes when I decided to sell at times that could make more profit. and there is no perfection of thought and judgment to know.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
April 13, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Do you want to earn a big profit,right? well, in that case you don't need to sell your coins or make a cash out. At this dip you need to be more persistent in holding. What is the ideal move for this time is just leave your bitcoin and altcoins in your wallet and look or buy a coin that you think that will benefit you. Actually me? I am enjoying myself and never mind the dip right now because my goal or purpose here is to earn a huge profit.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
I believe that at present you should sell bitcoin, can see that after the sharp increase today, the current bitcoin price is showing signs of sideways. This shows that at this time both bears and bears are very big enemies, the market has no specific trend. So I think that this time you should exit the USD to wait for the market tend to be clearer.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
Bitcoin is currently on the rise. It turns blue to signal stability and create more momentum. Despite rising prices, bitcoin prices are still low. This is the best time for you to continue buying bitcoin into your wallet to seek profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 13, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap compare to earlier days. If you have already bitcoin don't try to sell because this is not the right time sell. Hold it for some more time surely the price will bump again at that time we can get more benefits.

That time the value of the bitcoin is cheap. Anytime any minute you can sell or purchase the bitcoin, it depends on you which one will you do. For me a week ago is the best time to purchase bitcoin and hold now because as you see the value of the bitcoin is little bit expanding. A week ago, the value of bitcoin around $6K and now around $8K. If you compute it, you can be obtained $1k to $2k not bad.

Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

This is an old thread but it has a good question with the market right now. According to Bitcoin Misery Index, this is a great opportunity to buy! The whole market crashes, meaning bitcoin is undervalued and cheaoer. If you have fresh cash, I recommend you buy it. If you hodl, don't sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: