Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 4. (Read 18210 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
There is no doubt in this fact that people usually experts are rushing towards buying more and more bitcoin because all know that bitcoins by the end of this year will touch a new target, leaving all again in surprise. As we know there is seen a decrease in the price of of bitcoin this week. The graph makes us a little disappointed. But bitcoin always recovers somehow and fixes that graph
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
Bitcoins is when the market price is low as compared to normal price. As far as selling is concerned, I think there is no better time for selling but the time when you are getting enough amount of profit by giving away Bitcoins. Any investment is influenced by demand and supply. But the major ifluencer are beliefs. Do the masses believe that prices go up or down. Believes are a complex construct and can be changed instantly, for instance due by the spread of good/bad news
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
This is not the time to sell but yes if you need money right now and you don’t have any other option then sell it. But if you don’t need urgently, then time to cover up your coins and forget them. Uncover them after long time and sell. I think you should buy as much Bitcoins as you can. Bitcoin is showing good amounts of growth and same is expected from it in future
Activity: 52
April 10, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
as a bitcoin trader who has long known bitcoin, of course we already understand very well that the rise and fall of bitcoin price movements because of the fundamental factors of coverage spread in the media is not a surprise. if there is a price reduction, the condition will not last long or is so we should not be quick to panic. The opportunity that we can take from the decline in bitcoin prices to make a profit is to buy bitcoins at a low price to resell when prices soar.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
if bitcoin price goes down then it is a good time to buy and you can hold bitcoin to get profit because bitcoin price will surely go up again
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 10, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
As we know there is seen a decrease in the price of of bitcoin this week. The graph makes us a little disappointed. But bitcoin always recovers somehow and fixes that graph. And it is of course a good time to buy bitcoin. Not trade not sell. But buy. Because the value of bitcoin is decreased now. So it's clever to buy bitcoin now. If we sell it then we might have to face loss. So definitely it's time to buy.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, can see that after several days of passing bitcoin price at the moment is showing signs of slight decrease. That proves that the bear is taking advantage. If you buy bitcoin at this time it will be very dangerous and will be able to make a huge loss if the bitcoin price drops sharply.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 06, 2018, 02:31:03 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

that was the best time to cash out in Sep 2017, hope u did that , If not better be patient , Never sell in big losses unless u want to buy it in deeper!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 06, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
The market is down, and BTC price is low nowadays, so it is obviously the time to buy more BTC if you have the ability to invest more in crypto actually. Selling now is not recommended because the price is not high, and it will not help you to get good profits. If you can't buying keep holding your BTC until the price go up again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
April 03, 2018, 08:29:47 PM
When i setting some indikator in daily chart, Bitcoin on oversold and in the support area right now so strong signal to buy it. And could be start to rebound again to $20,000 in a few month. Technical analysis is really helpfull to decide when buy or sell BTC.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 03, 2018, 07:16:42 PM
I think that at the moment you should sell bitcoin, the price of bitcoin after two days of strong recovery, the current point is showing signs of leveling off at $ 7400. The buying side and the sellers are struggling fiercely, so the bitcoin price will be reversed and there is no specific trend. You should sell bitcoin so that you can have your own capital.
7k4$ isn't a good price mean the recovery of Bitcoin at all, the valuable of Bitcoin should be more at least 9k$ as i expect. Yeah , i agree that more buying orders are coming but selling orders are many also that means it's hard to push the price of Bitcoin to the top again if there is no special event or support from big company or organization to Bitcoin.
Selling Bitcoin at this moment isn't a good choice at all because 7k4$ IS NOT GOOD at all.
Activity: 273
April 03, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
I think that at the moment you should sell bitcoin, the price of bitcoin after two days of strong recovery, the current point is showing signs of leveling off at $ 7400. The buying side and the sellers are struggling fiercely, so the bitcoin price will be reversed and there is no specific trend. You should sell bitcoin so that you can have your own capital.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
I think you should sell bitcoin at this time, it can be seen that the market in recent days is in a downtrend, so the price of bitcoin is recovering yesterday is a chance for you to be able to Outbound. As far as my technical analysis, bitcoin prices are once again reduced, if breaking the $ 6000 mark, then the bitcoin price will definitely fall sharply and to the $ 4000 threshold. So you should sell bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 23
April 02, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Im waiting to start my first investment in bitcoin (very late Grin). For newbies like me, the time to buy could be this very moment. Even so, although the scenario is very unpredictable, im still waiting. And it keeps falling..
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
April 02, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
When Bitcoin's price slumps, it is time to BUY AND SELL concurrently. To buy at a discounted price from people who panic sell is a given because it is an opportune time for people who want to invest to grow their money in time. Nonetheless, you might be wondering why it is time to sell as well. The latter situation presupposes that you have very well calculated your money's growth, taking into consideration inflation factors; hence, you are able to sell because based on your computations, your money has grown a good amount (which should be at least 10% growth per year). In this, you STILL sell at a profit, and not because you already panic sell. You have to know that selling when Bitcoin's price has slumped is not bad all the time. You just have to do your math!
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
April 02, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
Buy more now and if it falls buy more later Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 05:37:19 PM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap compare to earlier days. If you have already bitcoin don't try to sell because this is not the right time sell. Hold it for some more time surely the price will bump again at that time we can get more benefits.

That's correct and if you sell now then you will regret in future when you will see much higher price of bitcoin as the current dump is not permanent and it will become more expensive as days pass by so if you have some extra money then you should buy bitcoins as currently the price is too cheap and good for making an investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap compare to earlier days. If you have already bitcoin don't try to sell because this is not the right time sell. Hold it for some more time surely the price will bump again at that time we can get more benefits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
This question is very easy to answer for me. Prior to the big downswing January this year I tried also to store bitcoin if I had some left. I am not rich, so I handle this on a relatively low level. And finally and totally I always made a plus because bitcoin continually increased. However, since the big downswing is the first time I finally lost some money with keeping them. Hence now I directly sell bitcoin I receive and only buy bitcoin if I need some.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
Now Bitcoin price is down so this is the perfect time for buy some btc and hold  it

What if price will fall to 5k or even lower ? it will be even greater price to buy no ? You guys are saying this since January and price is better and better every day (lower and lower).No,thanks i will stay away until market will stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: