Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 37. (Read 54513 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
so i assume you can't?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
i hate to ask this but can you build on desert?

That's why we have to check out our land, but yes you can if the ground is right.
i hate to ask this but can you build on desert?
Google/YouTube
also we really don't want the bad PR, we want to be seen as a bright light Smiley

Don't worry, I am working on plenty of Charitable projects.
Google/YouTube
watching your video, sounds great, but if you don't have police you'll have the FBI and state government. Also as I have family in the force, I am tell you your state can't protect you from debt, now adays you can't do that, and the sec. of state can come in and arrest people and then send them to other states or countries Sad

Aw. Well, we will help defend people then once they go to court. Smiley And our police won't do anything to the people, the higher governments will have to do it themselves.

And we will have police, just not traditional ones. We will have a force though that patrols and does what police do.
also we really don't want the bad PR, we want to be seen as a bright light Smiley
watching your video, sounds great, but if you don't have police you'll have the FBI and state government. Also as I have family in the force, I am tell you your state can't protect you from debt, now adays you can't do that, and the sec. of state can come in and arrest people and then send them to other states or countries Sad
Google/YouTube
so idealy what amount of land/people are we looking at?

600+ acres, 200+ people. Minimum.
Google/YouTube
First installment of "Bitcoin Town"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsLLFROucc
so idealy what amount of land/people are we looking at?
Google/YouTube
Ok well we need a hotel for visitors to come see and to promote tourism

Can't do that at first, unless a hotel/apartment developer gets involved. But once we got enough communal town funds we could work on that.
Google/YouTube
ok first question, what kind of transportation would we have?

Whatever you brought to town, and whoever wanted to make money being a taxi. We would eventually get a bus, then start a fleet. Smiley
Google/YouTube
Seasteed....They were at the btc conference last week in san jose.

I heard about that. The BlueSeed guys Smiley Pretty cool Smiley
Ok well we need a hotel for visitors to come see and to promote tourism
ok first question, what kind of transportation would we have?
ok so in new mexico we are look at around 300-400 an acre
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Seasteed....They were at the btc conference last week in san jose.
Google/YouTube
trust me I will! also you might want to consider other states aswell Tongue what state are you from, I'm from ohio

I'm from Texas, I live in Colorado.

I honestly think New Mexico would be best. It is a very free place. It's motto is "The land of Enchantment" and we could actually get some Bitcoin/Indian relations going pretty easily there Smiley
Google/YouTube
I'm about to make a "Bitcoin Town" Series on YouTube and describe the different aspects of everything in a series.
trust me I will! also you might want to consider other states aswell Tongue what state are you from, I'm from ohio
Pages:
Jump to: