Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 35. (Read 54513 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Yea I want this to be like look, those people who do bitcoin, love humanity and want to see everyone prosper. Imagine the publicly bitcoin would get Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube

1. but not legally Sad unless it is signed off by the county auditor, honestly wouldn't it be easier to just do it legally and buy the land then sell it to people and have then sign the transfer doc with the county auditor,

2. because I'll be honest unless you did something illegal do we want you in our town? I mean if it is smoking or something small like that, they won't get you, that would involve the state sending a police from that state to come get you, so unless its something kinda bad (which you most likely then don't want those kinds of fokes, i think it would easier to do it legally.

1. I just got finished saying that we would work out getting everyone their territory afterwards. What makes you think I was against doing it with a auditor?

2. I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you thinking that I am trying to invite criminals to town. I'm confused now, because I never said that. I said debtors.

And again, why are you saying "It would be best to do it legally". When was doing ANYTHING illegally even suggested?
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
Honestly I kinda agree, I want this to be a place for people that want to help others, but everyone works, I seriously don't get that notion, even if i was a millionaire I would still work, because that way you are being an asset to society. I'll be honest, we would have an actually police and we would do everything legally. We won't turn a blind eye, that's just wrong morally and ethically

i agree a idea of the new hampshire free state project with communities of workers in different disciplines is the way forward for bitcoin main-streaming.. bit finshaggys township idea.......... hell no
Honestly I kinda agree, I want this to be a place for people that want to help others, but everyone works, I seriously don't get that notion, even if i was a millionaire I would still work, because that way you are being an asset to society. I'll be honest, we would have an actually police and we would do everything legally. We won't turn a blind eye, that's just wrong morally and ethically
legendary
all of your promises for the price of $10,000 per person.. lol nice sales pitch, shame the research lacks.
i personally have funds that could have bought up the land you require all by myself. but your lack of knowledge proves to me you are not worthy of investment.

i can tell just by the words you use, you simply read 3 paragraphs from wikipedia and think you know everything needed to get the town financially, legally and socially settled.

you are missing out soooooooooooooooooooooo much..

check out the BETTER resource material that the new hampshire project is doing.

this is just a silly beg for $10,000 for x people for a silly idea that will not work. especially with this guy heading it up. by the way
Do you know how to read?
That way as long as the wanted person never files their social security number anywhere, no one from outside will even know they live there. So unless they did something worth hunting them for, the outside government will have no reason/evidence to come there. Ad if they do, they do. Oh well. We will just have to defend the guy in court.

If they don't know you live there, how can they extradite you. lol

so not filing social security documents is what you consider sanctuary.

atleast open a newspaper! i plead to you.
there are people that dont hand over social security numbers in every town and in every country. research illegal immigrants. yet they get caught all the time.
there are even times where someone is actually protected by non-extradition laws of different countries that still get extradited. *cough* wikileaks *cough*

.. now ill wait for the reply that suddenly an embassy, a courthouse, a state governor, are also covered by this $10,000 per person plan.... wait for it.. wait for it....... here comes more fud trying to convince people to hand over funds to him
but not legally Sad unless it is signed off by the county auditor, honestly wouldn't it be easier to just do it legally and buy the land then sell it to people and have then sign the transfer doc with the county auditor, because I'll be honest unless you did something illegal do we want you in our town? I mean if it is smoking or something small like that, they won't get you, that would involve the state sending a police from that state to come get you, so unless its something kinda bad (which you most likely then don't want those kinds of fokes, i think it would easier to do it legally.
Google/YouTube
so you would basically "own" the land, because I'm pretty sure if you did a private auction, then the land is still legally yours unless you report it to county auditor.

Well, at first. Unless other people wanted to come sign the deed with me. But we would work out a document that gave everyone their fair share of land, and it would be rightfully theirs at that point.
so you would basically "own" the land, because I'm pretty sure if you did a private auction, then the land is still legally yours unless you report it to county auditor.
Google/YouTube
well in ohio buying land is sent to the county auditor which requires ss number and tax and every town in Ohio ive been in have been great police force, only one small town is know for a speed trap and that's because they are very poor and people drive very fast through roads with kids...just saying Smiley I think all states are that way you have to report your ss when buying land not sure but i think...

That's fine, I would be the one that got tax forms and everything I already plan on that.

And the south is different than Ohio. Speed traps galore, especially in New Mexico and Arizona and other places with 100 mile long roads that are just in the desert.
well in ohio buying land is sent to the county auditor which requires ss number and tax and every town in Ohio ive been in have been great police force, only one small town is know for a speed trap and that's because they are very poor and people drive very fast through roads with kids...just saying Smiley I think all states are that way you have to report your ss when buying land not sure but i think...
Google/YouTube
yea I have to agree our local police force would get a warrant from the state, if you don't bring them in the state will come in and yea your town leader could easily get in very big trouble Sad and I don't ever plan on going to prison

I never said that people wouldn't go to jail. I said it would be a sanctuary.

And the town leader CAN NOT get in trouble for that. If the police have been told to not arrest stoners, then no one gets in trouble for smoking weed, and the police don't get in trouble for not arresting them.

If a state or county cop comes in though, and makes an arrest. That's on him.
Google/YouTube
3. Laws still apply dumb ass, you can just choose to have a police force that is told not to worry about certain things. That way as long as the wanted person never files their social security number anywhere, no one from outside will even know they live there. So unless they did something worth hunting them for, the outside government will have no reason/evidence to come there. Ad if they do, they do. Oh well. We will just have to defend the guy in court.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsLLFROucc 2 minutes 40 seconds

........"they wouldnt extradite you"......................... seriously dont research creating a town using wiki.. wiki has been wrote by individuals not experts.

check out the BETTER resource material that the new hampshire project is doing

Do you know how to read?
That way as long as the wanted person never files their social security number anywhere, no one from outside will even know they live there. So unless they did something worth hunting them for, the outside government will have no reason/evidence to come there. Ad if they do, they do. Oh well. We will just have to defend the guy in court.

If they don't know you live there, how can they extradite you. lol
Google/YouTube
Also I can tell you coming from a small town, sadly our police are never board, the officers there usually don't have backup, which from the stories I've heard is very scary when you have multiple armed people and its just you and backup is 10 min away Sad

I have traveled across America, and lived in small towns and I don't know where you got that idea. Small towns are known for speed traps, and bored police.
Google/YouTube
I honestly think we should really look into Harding county! I can say if we come in as loving Americans that want to better their county, they would love the idea, we could make it so much better, plus if we got people on our side, we could really make a difference. We could have a town, sure Wink but imagine if the entire county was in on our thinking!

We would have to campaign through town, which could end up costing just as much as buying land.

I think it would be better to start with our own land, and lead through example. Then start finding towns like that, and Collin County Texas to start having relations with. Then eventually we can start a political party based on the towns philosophy and it can spread to wherever.
yea I have to agree our local police force would get a warrant from the state, if you don't bring them in the state will come in and yea your town leader could easily get in very big trouble Sad and I don't ever plan on going to prison
legendary
3. Laws still apply dumb ass, you can just choose to have a police force that is told not to worry about certain things. That way as long as the wanted person never files their social security number anywhere, no one from outside will even know they live there. So unless they did something worth hunting them for, the outside government will have no reason/evidence to come there. Ad if they do, they do. Oh well. We will just have to defend the guy in court.

so you wish to employe an ignorant town sheriff that will ignore certain laws and have magic powers to stop state police from entering the town...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsLLFROucc 2 minutes 40 seconds

........"they wouldnt extradite you"......................... seriously dont research creating a town using wiki.. wiki has been wrote by individuals not experts.
Also I can tell you coming from a small town, sadly our police are never board, the officers there usually don't have backup, which from the stories I've heard is very scary when you have multiple armed people and its just you and backup is 10 min away Sad
I honestly think we should really look into Harding county! I can say if we come in as loving Americans that want to better their county, they would love the idea, we could make it so much better, plus if we got people on our side, we could really make a difference. We could have a town, sure Wink but imagine if the entire county was in on our thinking!
Google/YouTube
Umm.. No i fully support having a police force, my farther was a police officer and I'll tell you if you have honest cops all your fears go away, the police I grew up around are honest loving great men! and no we never said that, what we want is more a place to call our own. Obviously township is a lot harder (i looked it up long ago).

That's why I want a volunteer force.
If they are volunteering, they are passionate about police work. Not just bored and meeting quotas.
Google/YouTube
Plus,
As mentioned before, New Mexico has awesome laws. I don't even see a reason to try to drop them.
Pages:
Jump to: