Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 38. (Read 54513 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
great idea but first we should get people on board

I'm working on it Smiley

You should share this thread places too Smiley
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
great idea but first we should get people on board
Google/YouTube
its usually cheap for two reasons, no one is out there the county has 20,000 people total and the drug problem but we are 3 county above that so we should be fine. Plus I'm sure we would have a strong protective force Wink

I just think we should shop around for land, and actually go to each one to check it out before buying it. I will do it while I am traveling, or if people in New Mexico get involved we could have them visit places.

its usually cheap for two reasons, no one is out there the county has 20,000 people total and the drug problem but we are 3 county above that so we should be fine. Plus I'm sure we would have a strong protective force Wink
Google/YouTube
The property in question is only 15 min from major roads Wink

But why is it so cheap, we have to make sure 200+ people can live there. I'm just saying we shouldn't automatically expect to get that much land.
I think people would love this!
The property in question is only 15 min from major roads Wink
Google/YouTube
Let's start a country  Roll Eyes. No really, let's.

Bitopia, the decentralized communist country.

You are joking, but that's my next step. I'll get quotes to explain how we do it.

edit: My website is down right now, I'll have to get back to you on that.
Google/YouTube
omg thats a perfect idea! omg i swar lets make this happen!

Already plan on it Smiley
Activity: 280
Let's start a country  Roll Eyes. No really, let's.

Bitopia, the decentralized communist country.
Google/YouTube
well for 2,250,000 we could get 6400 acres, I think we could easily get people in on the deal!

Oh shit. That would work.
I suggest keeping estimates on the low end though.

Let's shoot for 600-1200 acres and again, be happily surprised if we get extra land.

And think about this, we don't want to just get the cheapest land. We want it to be as flat as possible, with no sink holes or anything, and not too far from some kind of highway or city so we can eventually drive traffic into town when we start opening shops and stuff.
omg thats a perfect idea! omg i swar lets make this happen!
this is from the website: Est. Annual Taxes: +/- $600
Google/YouTube
if we got great schools and such we could really bring people in Wink

I already know people that want to start intellectual societies, and "clubs" that are in libraries. So we could get a good educational program going and maybe even start our own university.
well for 2,250,000 we could get 6400 acres, I think we could easily get people in on the deal!
Google/YouTube
Ok, so thats 350/acre right? now think this I live on .344 with my family and its plenty big enough! so thats only 116/.344 acre and if we got great schools and such we could really bring people in Wink

350 an acre is for that HUGE plot.

I suggest we get $2,000,000 together, and expect to spend it on the land. If we have leftover money, we will be happily surprised. But I am pretty sure we won't and I will end up having to pay taxes to turn it into fiat.
yea Smiley plus think even kids at my school have 100 bucks that they wast within a year, so just think how many people we could get on board!
Google/YouTube
I found one that is 6400 acres! at 350 acre, devide that up smaller anyone can buy Wink

So we should be fine Smiley

And if we have 600 acres for 200 people/families, that's 3 acres per person Smiley
Ok, so thats 350/acre right? now think this I live on .344 with my family and its plenty big enough! so thats only 116/.344 acre and if we got great schools and such we could really bring people in Wink
I found one that is 6400 acres! at 350 acre, devide that up smaller anyone can buy Wink
Google/YouTube
great thinking, next biggest concern we need to make sure the land we buy is together, many times large land sells aren't together! I'm checking solar maps now. Also no fiber runs out there so huge cost for internet lines to be run for us Sad

There are at least 2x 1200 acre ranches, so that is 4 chances that I know of to get 600 acres. So at least 1 of them should be there in a year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: