Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us - page 33. (Read 54513 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube

Lol.  Priceless.   Cheesy

Add words to it. Memes are more memorable and viral than just a funny pic alone. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Also you know people can put anything up for law right? Like people get a petition and then it goes on the ballet and you vote on it...

Not true.
Ask any County Clerk, most petitions get ignored.

I've been doing this for 7 years dude.

Lol.  Priceless.   Cheesy

Google/YouTube
No, I understand Bitcoin, I have more economic classes under my belt then anyone under 17! Bitcoin is a great thing, but its not a path to this crazy anything goes world.

You are confused. This is somewhat how America started and in NO WAY violates the constitution and is not in any way "anything goes". In any court, this town would be declared constitutional, which is really all the court is meant to do. Decide if something violates the constitution or not.
Google/YouTube

knwoing enough law that a 14yo first time offender for having weed  .. does not make you a law expert for building a town.

You obviously can't read. I never said getting arrested at 14 made me an "expert", I said the 7 years of study that followed made me EDUCATED in the field of law.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
No, I understand Bitcoin, I have more economic classes under my belt then anyone under 17! Bitcoin is a great thing, but its not a path to this crazy anything goes world.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

wel lets hope you dont need 6 months just for land.. as your 12 hours of legal research, town infrustructure, economical requirements has not paid off..

12 hours of legal research? I think you have me confused with yourself. Lol.
I've been studying law since I was 14 and first got arrested and didn't agree with it.

knowing enough law that a 14yo first time offender for having weed wont be in prisoned for a decade .. does not make you a law expert for building a town. EG knowing employment/tax/ laws. laws about extradition etc.

stick to your stoner law loopholes and think they will protect you.. ignore the rest of the law book, and live in your delusion you are in a sanctuary.
Google/YouTube
Also you know people can put anything up for law right? Like people get a petition and then it goes on the ballet and you vote on it...

Not true.
Ask any County Clerk, most petitions get ignored.

I've been doing this for 7 years dude.
Google/YouTube
http://youtu.be/7-KokfEoQPU
Ok, i'm sorry I'm out..
Like I'm sorry but do you know federal law...
It doesn't work like that....ever....like omg
This won't ever work and ugh I'm so disappointed I thought this would be a big great thing Sad
Your "dream" isn't how society works and btw I'm 17 years old and can tell you getting debt is not ones fault but your own, they don't trick you, its your decision to spend the money
I'm sorry but I can't be apart of this Sad

Lol. Then you don't understand Bitcoin, I think you belong on a thread about modern communes, not creating a new town.

And that is how society works.
http://youtu.be/7-KokfEoQPU
Ok, i'm sorry I'm out..
Like I'm sorry but do you know federal law...
It doesn't work like that....ever....like omg
This won't ever work and ugh I'm so disappointed I thought this would be a big great thing Sad
Your "dream" isn't how society works and btw I'm 17 years old and can tell you getting debt is not ones fault but your own, they don't trick you, its your decision to spend the money
I'm sorry but I can't be apart of this Sad
Google/YouTube

You're a petty criminal & keep getting caught?  Will you be running for mayor? Cheesy Cheesy

No, I'm not a criminal at all. I'm a stoner, and I was born and raised in Texas. Again, a blatant example of you not understanding how things work.
Google/YouTube

wel lets hope you dont need 6 months just for land.. as your 12 hours of legal research, town infrustructure, economical requirements has not paid off..

12 hours of legal research? I think you have me confused with yourself. Lol.
I've been studying law since I was 14 and first got arrested and didn't agree with it.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
And this town is definitely going to happen. I'll be looking at land within 6 months and posting about what I find on this thread Smiley And on that YouTube channel.

so if it does take 6 months just to find land.. ill come back in 20 years, and see how your legal, economical and infrastructure research is doing. meanwhile new hampshire is atleast more then just a poor mans beg for cash and actually has thousands of smart and well educated people in different expertise that actually have some kind of clue what needs to be done.

and lastly. i know you have not even picked the land yet but i know your warped dream has already invented a flag for the town to separate yourself from government rule.(you seem like that kind of person)

so Mr.Cult leader please describe to me the flag.

usually hairbrained idea's start at the end result what the town will be like with pretty tree's along the street and their own flags flying from the townhall, so i know you have already had an idea of a 'cult' flag design pass by your mind before even thinking about land/infrustructure costs.

admit it. your just after the cash, like many other cult/commune leaders are.

*stops watching after hearing that TinyTown NM has a judge & is making up laws*

Bro, you've got to start spending ether much more or much less on recreational chemistry.  TL;DR:  That ain't how shit works.

Lol, that is how shit works. I've probablt been in more courtrooms than you've seen on TV.

You're a petty criminal & keep getting caught?  Will you be running for mayor? Cheesy Cheesy
Google/YouTube

Bro, you've got to start spending ether much more or much less on recreational chemistry.  TL;DR:  That ain't how shit works.

Lol, that is how shit works. I've probably been in more courtrooms than you've seen on TV (exaggeration since there are shows like Law & Order, but you get the point).

And I've studied more about law than I've ever seen.
Google/YouTube
Also, to anyone interested:

New Mexico has a medical Marijuana program
They also allow you to grow Cubensis Mushrooms for personal use

Watch the videos, or read. This has already been discussed. Or search YouTube for "Bitcoin Town: Local Politics"

Ok, so let me get this straight:  You want to start a tiny town with local law who look the other way when it comes to potheads & deadbeats. 
How is this different than starting, umm, a ranch, where a guy with a gun is called Sheriff?  This way you don't need to bother with any paperwork, and Sheriff won't have to be bothered by federal law Cheesy

All of these questions are answered if you just watch the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KokfEoQPU

Google/YouTube
Google/YouTube
And this town is definitely going to happen. I'll be looking at land within 6 months and posting about what I find on this thread Smiley And on that YouTube channel.
Pages:
Jump to: