Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread) - page 11. (Read 36646 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
The first Ponzi sign - huge advertising campaign WITHOUT real product.

BFL ads are everywhere. And chips? Where are they? Where specs? Where intermediaries info? Where transparency?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
POINT: Don't show up to a tech convention with an incomplete product. In fact 100% incomplete. If it were an actual prototype that works and mines then great. But it wasn't. Hence all the hate. BFL knows better than to put up a front that things are hunky-dorry and really aren't.

POINT: it's CES. Most of the companies show to advertise incomplete products.

They announced beforehand that it wouldn't be complete in time.
WOW seriously who knows if they are a scam yet, technically they showed a case, I mean I could get a case with a tablet and look exactly like that...

Only first refunds may be processed. Or may even not.

The first refunds have been processed. If this really is a genuine scam, you shouldn't have to exaggerate.

Hey stupid, Pirate processed some of his coins too, doesn't mean it isn't a scam.

Stop also missing my point!

The first refunds have been processed. If this really is a genuine scam, you shouldn't have to exaggerate.

I didn't say it can't be a scam (although it is unlikely, since they can make more from actually delivering).
Hehe. I participated in one great ponzi (MMM-2011 Sergey Mavrodi), I know what it is. I know how scammers speak, I know how they keep silent till the end. I know they don't provide any details and keep all things in dark.

And I know how this ends.

Stop missing my point! You suggested that not even the first people would get refunds but they already have.

I'm not saying that I'm certain that all future refunds will be honoured, only that you shouldn't pretend that refunds are already being rejected.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
1)  The general hubris you display both IRL and on these forums will be your downfall.

This coming from a failed poker player with a broken "system" who can't even manage to bathe himself properly means very little to anyone.

2)  You claim a few time I was "Stomping around" and "cussing" at the Bitpay booth.  Here is a cued video of you cussing at me:  http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m40s  if you would like more context, rewind a bit:  http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m19s  

3) I saw Dave recording me while I was recording you.  You say many times I was the one stomping around and cussing go ahead and post your unedited video as I have.  Let's take a look and see who is lying.

As I stated many times already, you did this the day prior and I did not want a repeat performance.  We were not expecting a troll to show your face in real life.  Thanks for trying though, but you should probably work on your reading comprehension.

4)  My galaxy Note 2 is > than both your $100 Androids that you brought to CES.  Making fun of the device, arguable the hottest Android phone out there, makes you look even more foolish than when you handed me a quarter at CES.

Yes, tell me again how awesome your Galaxy Note 2 is.  I'm sure you're very proud of the fact that you could buy a phone.

5)  The cold, hard truth stares you in the face, and you will never reply publicly to the fact-based account of the equipment you brought to CES:

3x plastic cases
1 Box of fans
1 FPGA miner, working condition unknown
2x ~$100 Androids

obviously you wont' be responding to #5.

In order:

False (We had/have no plastic cases. I honestly don't even know what the hell you're babbling about with regards to this.)
False (There's more in the "box of fans" than just fans, obviously.  Nor have we ever tried to deny the fact that we don't have our chips available for public consumption yet.  I don't know if this is a news flash for you or not, but pretty much everyone knows we are waiting on our chips.  It's not a secret.)
False (Just because it's unknown to you doesn't make it unknown, it just makes you ignorant. If you could have remained civil, you could have poked and prodded it at like a few hundred other individuals did this week.)
False (Please look up the price on the N7.)
and
False (The fact that you're reading this is evidence.)

So out of your five claims, every single one is provably false. I hope you can bring something else to the table.  Please, for the love of god, let it be a shower.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
and posted in this thread that I would be back tomorrow film a fact-based analysis of what equipment Butterfly Labs brought to CES and how they cannot demonstrate even one ASIC mining chip

Why on earth would they have one chip? If they had chips at all, they would have thousands, and they would post photos of them being soldered on to PCBs and be shipping them. You know, they did say in advance that they wouldn't have hashing units, so you should have already known this, but I guess I can forgive you for not bothering to read their forums.

I think he was generally referring to a even a prototype with multiple chips. They don't even have that.

The posted on the forums weeks beforehand that they wouldn't. This is not news.

That's how fucking pathetic BFL is.

Huh

Explain. It's not like they could have asked CES to delay the entire event until they get a batch of working chips...

POINT: Don't show up to a tech convention with an incomplete product. In fact 100% incomplete. If it were an actual prototype that works and mines then great. But it wasn't. Hence all the hate. BFL knows better than to put up a front that things are hunky-dorry and really aren't.
Clown prophet
Hehe. I participated in one great ponzi (MMM-2011 Sergey Mavrodi), I know what it is. I know how scammers speak, I know how they keep silent till the end. I know they don't provide any details and keep all things in dark.

And I know how this ends.
Only first refunds may be processed. Or may even not.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
And the worst thing is people like Mincon and the other trolls procreate.

FUCK YOU!

No thanks. But I am sure Josh from BFL will accommodate your intimate request.  Cheesy
Clown prophet
Obviously they already spent your money or their part. Or even stole them.

Should I have to explain how Ponzi crashes in panic caze? Only first refunds may be processed. Or may even not.

All other beleivers suck a dick.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Also, even Duke Nukem Forever came out eventually

But was it any good?  Tongue

I heard it wasn't, but it still came out bless their little hearts!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Not all will get refunds, not all...

Evidence please.
Clown prophet
All victims of BFL scam should contact SEC officers with reference to mentioned TCR request.

.....Or submit a refund! They're refunding anyone who wants one!
Not all will get refunds, not all...
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Also, even Duke Nukem Forever came out eventually

But was it any good?  Tongue
and posted in this thread that I would be back tomorrow film a fact-based analysis of what equipment Butterfly Labs brought to CES and how they cannot demonstrate even one ASIC mining chip

Why on earth would they have one chip? If they had chips at all, they would have thousands, and they would post photos of them being soldered on to PCBs and be shipping them. You know, they did say in advance that they wouldn't have hashing units, so you should have already known this, but I guess I can forgive you for not bothering to read their forums.

I think he was generally referring to a even a prototype with multiple chips. They don't even have that.

The posted on the forums weeks beforehand that they wouldn't. This is not news.

That's how fucking pathetic BFL is.

Huh

Explain. It's not like they could have asked CES to delay the entire event until they get a batch of working chips...
All victims of BFL scam should contact SEC officers with reference to mentioned TCR request.

.....Or submit a refund! They're refunding anyone who wants one!
Clown prophet
Did BFL paid taxes from $25.000.000?

I doubt.

Who helped this to happen?

Bitpay.
Clown prophet
Bitpay will not stay separately. They do not have licenses to operate as payment processing, so they are participants of taking out people money.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
    You may now start to panic, because SEC is a fire sword for all financial pyramids and scams.

In other hand, if BFL prove working chips - there is nothing to worry about.

But they keep silent so far.

Have you already sent an email to the SEC?

The whole thing is a joke, the SEC doesn't give a crap about BTC.

Since bitcoin consists neither of physical element or information which could be threated under "copyright" there is nothing to prosecute. I probably just made myself very unpopular by saying this.
    But at least some day people will realize that they have to take care of this themselves. It's actually very easy: Never ever lend out bitcoins.

Just an observation, but it seems as though you didn't really think this through very well. People bought these physical products using credit cards and USD, and they have not been delivered yet. The USA has all kinds of consumer protection laws that BFL would likely be in violation of, should they failed to give everyone full refunds.

Those who actually payed with USD and through conventional channels yes, sure.

The rest depends where the loyalties of bitpay are.
    Pages:
    Jump to: