Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread) - page 18. (Read 36646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
yelling "IS IT JUST A FUCKING BOX WITH A FANS?!" over and over.

well, he was just stating the truth.

That's the part most people miss. Scammers don't like when people tell the truth about their scam(s).

SHHHH lol  Grin Grin Grin

"Don't say it's just a box with fans. They will never guess."

I don't see the great feat of Micon, this is ridiculous, it's no secret that they have no chips
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

That's the part most people miss. Scammers don't like when people tell the truth about their scam(s).

SHHHH lol  Grin Grin Grin

"Don't say it's just a box with fans. They will never guess."
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

legendary

LOL! You beat me to it Lucif!!  Cheesy Cheesy

EDIT: I LOVE THE USAGE OF TAPE!! GENIUS!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
It's just a fucking box with a fans - isn't this true?

Yes or No?

lol and there is the silence....

When direct questions are asked in which they don't want to answer (because it may make them look retarded) they become silent. lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
It's just a fucking box with a fans - isn't this true?

Yes or No?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the anti-semetic joke he tried to tell me about at the end.   I can't wait to see if he posts that part... Fortunately I do have video of that portion with clear audio. Smiley

Micon, the piss poor anti-semite troll!

If there is nothing other to do (like rebutting the accusations) get back to your hole plskthxbai.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the anti-semetic joke he tried to tell me about at the end.   I can't wait to see if he posts that part... Fortunately I do have video of that portion with clear audio. Smiley

Micon, the piss poor anti-semite troll!
Activity: 328
he was berating one of my employees and cussing at them, in public, at our booth and making a general scene yesterday, stomping around and yelling "IS IT JUST A FUCKING BOX WITH A FANS?!" over and over

This does sound like an epic video!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Micon,

Next time you try to troll our booth, try not to be such a crappy troll.  You are transparent as hell.  Also, don't ever cuss at my employees, especially in public. Also, if you're going to make a fake badge, don't make such a crappy, fake badge to get into the place with your trailer park, white trash face plastered all over it.  

I know the quarter I gave you is probably like a weeks worth enjoyment for you, so by all means, enjoy it.  You really should use it to buy a clue, but you'l probably spend it on hookers and blow.

I can't wait to see the video you post of me telling you to take a hike.  BTW, if you try to edit it, I have an unedited video available to show what a douchebag you are.

For those of you wondering why I told him to buy a clue, he was berating one of my employees and cussing at them, in public, at our booth and making a general scene yesterday, stomping around and yelling "IS IT JUST A FUCKING BOX WITH A FANS?!" over and over. Yes, he was literally stomping around like a child.  I figured that was the end of it, but apparently he decided to show up again today, so I was ready for him.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

Here is what butterfly labs brought to CES.

2x $100 android devices, some cases for a product they can't demonstrate, and a box of fans that they say will 1 day contain ASIC chips and they sold 100's at 30k each but haven't ever made one.

Every search for bitcoin had a butterfly labs pre order ad. 

They are still desperately grasping for cash and not able to show 1 ASIC device mining @ CES?

when I questioned Dave about butterflylabs ability to produce ASIC chips he accused me of not believing in bitcoin which sounded to me like classic scammer talk

At this point I would stay away I got that bad feeling again. ...

I thought the color choice for highlights is nice.

1)  just made the jump from iOS to Android.  I heart this Galaxy Note 2 with all the heart I have left after most of it went to my sweet daughter born 12-27-12 name annamicon she will be hot like my wife and lead the group of crypto-activists we will grow for years from these grass roots.  All nerds worldwide will follow the hot annamicon (pronounced ah-nah-mah-con) (her name is Anna Micon)

2)  I am going to go sneak back into CES tomorrow (I will video tape the entrance with my galaxy note 2, which I see nerds staring at the device when I walk by, it's the biggest / newest phablet out there and those S3 users are a little jealous of my s-pen) and just get really good high quality video and upload it to youtube of exactly what the BFL setup is and let Dave introduce it.  My channel has reasonable following, so this is good advertising for them they should put on a good show.  Unfortunately I am going to video tape 3 cases, a box of fans, 2 $100 androids, and an FPGA that may or may not be mining and definitely isn't for sale from BFL.  Dave himself will explain the setup.  I will try my absolute hardest to just give a fact-based video recording of the BFL setup and give Dave ample time should he care to explain what it is they brought to CES. 

IMO this is epic.  You guys may have done it again, this time it's gonna be Pirate X 5 or so.   A new mark may be set $25M in, box of fans out so far.

I'm quoting this just in case you want to read it later.

I will overdeliver on this point.

Epic CES video being edited / uploaded.

teasers:

1)  I easily once again sneak in to CES
2)  BFL guy literally hands me an actual quarter (I have the quarter) and tells me to get a clue instead of talking with me about his product on display at CES
3)  I take a very informative and well-spoken interview from the Bitpay guys about their round of funding, and congratulated them on spreading the bitcoin gospel and generally working for good.  I further explained I am starting an ecig company and will be of course using bitpay as my bitcoin processor.
4)  start filming the box of fans & $100 androids & 3 plastic cases they brought to CES (from afar, they are sort of guarding their equipment at this point and I moved to the other side to interview the Bitpay guys) and explain that BFL has been given roughly 50x the amount of funding that bitpay has just received, but in the form of pre-orders.  At this point I'm pretty sure the BFL guys called Venetian security because...
5)  I get kicked out

Epic video on the way.  BFL a total scam, they act exactly as scammers would and I will show you a perfect side-by-side comparison of how a real business would look at CES vs. a total, utter scam.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I will mine 1000 BTC, and buy kidney back! Is good investment!
Clown prophet
Activity: 756
Merit: 522

2x $100 android devices, some cases for a product they can't demonstrate, and a box of fans that they say will 1 day contain ASIC chips and they sold 100's at 30k each but haven't ever made one.

They are still desperately grasping for cash and not able to show 1 ASIC device mining @ CES?

when I questioned Dave about butterflylabs ability to produce ASIC chips he accused me of not believing in bitcoin which sounded to me like classic scammer talk

1)  just made the jump from iOS to Android.  I heart this Galaxy Note 2 with all the heart I have left after most of it went to my sweet daughter born 12-27-12 name annamicon she will be hot like my wife and lead the group of crypto-activists we will grow for years from these grass roots.  All nerds worldwide will follow the hot annamicon (pronounced ah-nah-mah-con) (her name is Anna Micon)

2)  I am going to go sneak back into CES tomorrow (I will video tape the entrance with my galaxy note 2, which I see nerds staring at the device when I walk by, it's the biggest / newest phablet out there and those S3 users are a little jealous of my s-pen) and just get really good high quality video and upload it to youtube of exactly what the BFL setup is and let Dave introduce it.  My channel has reasonable following, so this is good advertising for them they should put on a good show.  Unfortunately I am going to video tape 3 cases, a box of fans, 2 $100 androids, and an FPGA that may or may not be mining and definitely isn't for sale from BFL.  Dave himself will explain the setup.  I will try my absolute hardest to just give a fact-based video recording of the BFL setup and give Dave ample time should he care to explain what it is they brought to CES. 

IMO this is epic.  You guys may have done it again, this time it's gonna be Pirate X 5 or so.   A new mark may be set $25M in, box of fans out so far.

I'm quoting this just in case you want to read it later.
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot

Holliday earlier, now this... dudes... I'm laughing so hard.

BTC delivers.
Clown prophet

legendary
FPV Drone Pilot

Pages:
Jump to: