Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread) - page 16. (Read 36646 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
Meet Bitpay Business Solutions and Butterfly Labs!

We received $500k investments! BFL received $30000000 investments through us!

We do serious business!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niaMCTPDNeo
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
That's why i put it in quotes so I could define anyway I wish. Like for example it is the opposite of what you took it to mean.

You don't change the definition of a word by quoting it. Way to be misunderstood... 2nd time I say it: you need to learn to communicate more clearly, if you want to be understood.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
I don't need to bet to [...] help convince others that BFL is full of shit. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually, yes. Your criticism of BFL completely fails to convince me. So, yes you would need to bet in order for me to take you seriously.

Your obsession with bets is disturbing. Please get help before you end up like Lurk.
Clown prophet
This is ALL not done like that!

There are a crowdfinding services like kickstarter, which verifies business plan, company info, etc, etc!

Company must gather funds for asic technology research there! For research! Not for selling non existent things!

And this is $30.000.000 scam.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
@MRB how much did you invest in BFL preorders?

$10k? $20k? $50k?

Tongue
legendary
+1 He is "hedging" because of his funds are tied up with BFL preorders LOL!

No, "hedging" would be me betting against BFL.

That's why i put it in quotes so I could define anyway I wish. Like for example it is the opposite of what you took it to mean.

Try to keep up ok? LOL
mrb
legendary

No, "hedging" would be me betting against BFL.
legendary
Where did I ever say that I care if you take me seriously?

Nowhere. I don't care that you don't care. I just stated you would need to bet to convince me. That is all.

lol right. And I care to convince you because? Oh right I don't care to.

Let's play again! This is fun!  Grin
mrb
legendary

Nowhere. I don't care that you don't care. I just stated you would need to bet to convince me. That is all.
legendary
I don't need to bet to [...] help convince others that BFL is full of shit. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually, yes. Your criticism of BFL completely fails to convince me. So, yes you would need to bet in order for me to take you seriously.

There's something seriously wrong with you if you think people MUST put money on the line just to prove that they stand behind what they believe to be true. Go troll some other thread.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

There's something seriously wrong with you if you think people MUST put money on the line just to prove that they stand behind what they believe to be true. Go troll some other thread.
legendary

So let's do this game again:

It's just funny to see yourself stumble all over your claims about things that really didn't happen as you claimed it has.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Let's play again!

Go for it buddy. Bet your bitcoins! See if I care! lol
mrb
legendary

legendary
He sold his kidney

And took out a credit loan at 45% apr to buy asic mini rigs lol
Clown prophet
He sold his kidney
legendary
Perhaps I implied it.

Point demonstrated.

LOL perhaps = maybe. Doesn't mean I did. Point not demonstrated.

Change subject: How much do you have in preorders with BFL? lol  Cheesy
mrb
legendary
Perhaps I implied it.

Point demonstrated.
legendary
FOR THE SECOND TIME, Where does it say that I said BFL are scammers?

I said scammers...not BFL dipshit lol. Fail harder bro!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow you fail at simple logic. Talking about scammers and BFL in the same paragraph doesn't mean I said BFL are scammers.

Yes it does. This is called "context".

If not, why did you write the sentence? Who are you referring to by "scammers"? You need to learn to communicate more clearly.

It's called implication.

You claimed I said that "BFL are scammers".

I never said that. Perhaps I implied it.

I was referring to ALL scammers when I said "scammers". Seriously you need to learn to follow more closely and make sure what you claim is in fact 100% true and not what you want to be true.

No I've said it in the "context" the way i wanted it. What you interpret it as is your fucking problem.

So no, you need to ask questions before talking/assuming things, and not that I need to communicate more clearly.

If you wanted to know what I meant, just ask. LOL

you failed so hard on this one buddy lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mrb
legendary
FOR THE SECOND TIME, Where does it say that I said BFL are scammers?

I said scammers...not BFL dipshit lol. Fail harder bro!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow you fail at simple logic. Talking about scammers and BFL in the same paragraph doesn't mean I said BFL are scammers.

Yes it does. This is called "context".

Example: if I write "This man is smoothie. I dislike morons." I never say "smoothie is a moron", but I imply it by context.

If not, why did you write the sentence? Who are you referring to by "scammers"? You need to learn to communicate more clearly.
Clown prophet
Bitpay: Do you realize in what boiling water did you put your balls deep?
Pages:
Jump to: