Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Charity and its funds - page 12. (Read 4828 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
December 11, 2021, 11:20:59 PM
I am worried, a major part of charity organizations have been turning into corrupted. I am still not saying these three-person corrupted as well, until getting solid proof we shouldn't accuse directly. But in real-life experience in my country, most of the charity organizations are being corrupted. Since the thread was created by cabalism13, he should be transparent always about funds and activities. I do not agree to split funds between them. But yea, they could participate in charity activities and publish in public. Even I will require video footage to prove they are doing charity. They do not have the right to play with public funds, they don't have right as well.

Total responsibility should be carried by cabalism13, he has to force others about the activities. Why cabalism13 should allow a split of funds without any charity activities? The sound isn't good really though it was a great initiative.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
December 11, 2021, 10:11:58 PM
I'm not accusing someone here too. But it was quite surprised that the charity fund which was supposed to be on escrowed (was indeed), was planned to get liquidated and hold on a bank account. It was my surprise to see the bank account part while there's stablecoin to hold on escrow address. I'm not accusing anyone of them, neither we have anything to accuse so far. Just sharing because you may find it read worthy- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5301028
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4439
December 11, 2021, 08:51:26 PM
cabalism13
crwth
bl4nkcode

2/3 of these accounts have been online within the past hour and so far have failed to reply here. I pmmed all 3 when creating the thread, so they are aware.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
December 11, 2021, 05:17:55 PM
I never followed the details of that thread, but I saw it once in a while. My impression was it's a small-scale thing, like donating for instance 10 kg of rice and other cheap food that lasts a long time. I never expected such an initiative to receive donations as large as a full Bitcoin ($16k) in a single transaction (twice).

Note that the total amount received (9.59BTC) as shown by Blockchair is incorrect, that includes change send back to the address itself. I manually added up the donations, and got to 2.12264434BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4439
December 11, 2021, 04:51:56 PM
THREAD on the subject

ACCOUNTS INVOLVED

cabalism13
crwth
bl4nkcode

Let me start with I am currently just looking for answers. I seen someone bump this thread a week ago, so I started digging. I noticed the last activity posted was May 2 2021. I also noticed the last post by any of the 3 was June 2 2021. I went to check this address 1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx and noticed the balance was 0. According to cabalism

• Funds will be hold by an escrow (bl4nkcode), and for every donations TXID will also be posted here to let the public keep in touch.
  • Note: No Minimum, No Maximum Donations. It should be just from the heart, and should also have the will to help the others.
  • Updates, Activities, Images will be posted here as soon as we have conducted such activities.

This lead me to message cabalism on telegram and some unsatisfying answers were given.

That's most of our conversation. We talked about my recent surgery, but that's not relevant to this thread. My opinion is this is a public charity. It has been funded by the public(mostly with a couple private donations), it has been posted that all money would basically be tracked, and all activities would be posted.

I spoke with a couple of others as well and got their opinions regarding the situation. 1 thing that came up was binance launchpad where apparently you can stake certain coins and make money from it. If that was done, the money belongs to the charity IMO, not the people running the charity. I have no proof of this, just a scenario that came up based on some of the evidence presented to me by cabalism.

As far as I know all 3 users are decently respected in the community and considered mostly trusted. Again I'm not accusing anything so far, but I would like the questions answered that I am posting below. I am also not asking anyone to tag any of these accounts at the moment. I will be the 1st to do so if the explanations are not adequate.

So my questions for the 3 accounts involved are

Where is the money?
Why has nothing been posted in the thread as far as activities?
Why was the money split period?
Was money used in Binance launchpad?
Has money been used as personal funds?
How much money is left?
Without me going through the blockchain, what was the balance when the money was split?

Assuming this is all a misunderstanding, I would like to see all funds back in the charity address and protected by the escrow. There's a reason for an escrow and currently the charity has broken the communities trust in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: