Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Charity Program - Give Hope To Everyone $1 Is A Big Thing For Them - page 17. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 15
Trading & Crypto
Just for be constructive, there is an italian platform involved in bitcoin charity for victim of disaster.
They are on charity since 2015  Smiley

Here the post (Helperbit):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/helperbit-p2p-aid-catastrofi-naturali-e-blockchain-1025584
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Another P.S. I think I'm sick, and I'm thinking of going to the doctor, every time I look into my wallet I see nothing. ( That's not even normal dont you think? ) Just Hoping That There Would Be Some Other Guys Around Here Who Might Want to Help.

True that.

It actually sucks that we live in a world where people make this shit it up to prey on the charity of strangers. Though I'm not sure what is worse — the fact that people are forced to lie to get funding, or that people who genuinely have problems have nobody to turn to. Luckily in some countries like the UK it is practically impossible to be in this situation thanks to government services, but other countries don't have this fallback.

On a side note, promoting universal basic income (UBI) could be the solution to a lot of the world's problems. If UBI could experience the same growth that blockchain and crypto did, it could probably start doing some good within a decade or so.

UBI = Welfare, let's not confuse this just because a "new world" term came up. That welfare can be standard (as UBI) or as it stands currently (selective, only if you meet certain requirements). UBI is only really needed when machines put most of humans out of work (by then money isn't even less necessary as a unit, but that's a longer story).

What problems do you think it'll provide solutions for?

It should meet the absolute most basic needs of the population, e.g. food, shelter, water and healthcare.

This would need to be distributed in such a way that it cannot be resold or gamed. If people want additional things in life, they'll need to work for it.

Few people would be happy with just the bare necessities.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Another P.S. I think I'm sick, and I'm thinking of going to the doctor, every time I look into my wallet I see nothing. ( That's not even normal dont you think? ) Just Hoping That There Would Be Some Other Guys Around Here Who Might Want to Help.

True that.

It actually sucks that we live in a world where people make this shit it up to prey on the charity of strangers. Though I'm not sure what is worse — the fact that people are forced to lie to get funding, or that people who genuinely have problems have nobody to turn to. Luckily in some countries like the UK it is practically impossible to be in this situation thanks to government services, but other countries don't have this fallback.

On a side note, promoting universal basic income (UBI) could be the solution to a lot of the world's problems. If UBI could experience the same growth that blockchain and crypto did, it could probably start doing some good within a decade or so.

UBI = Welfare, let's not confuse this just because a "new world" term came up. That welfare can be standard (as UBI) or as it stands currently (selective, only if you meet certain requirements). UBI is only really needed when machines put most of humans out of work (by then money isn't even less necessary as a unit, but that's a longer story).

What problems do you think it'll provide solutions for?

True that.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I like the concept, but wouldn't it be best to start providing charity to some users here on the forum first? I've seen a LOT of people struggling to make ends meet here, and some are facing some pretty dire circumstances right now.

https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-rina-chaterjee

For example, the above campaign is run by a pretty well-known hero member on here, I will leave it to them to announce who they are if they choose. Things are so bad for some people they're living paycheck to paycheck just keep their mom alive in the hospital.

I'm glad people are making a unified front here on the forum to tackle the problems.

I can also take that into consideration but the fact that funds are not getting into custody, we can't guarantee the desired amount of donation to be given.

Just like the above mentioned transactions, only three users have made it so far. As long as we can gather funds for charity, we can divide on both ways. So both can be given HOPE.

P.S. Is that legendster? He had the same thing for he have said it on some thread. Though I will try my best to help.

I like the concept, but wouldn't it be best to start providing charity to some users here on the forum first? I've seen a LOT of people struggling to make ends meet here, and some are facing some pretty dire circumstances right now.

For example, the above campaign is run by a pretty well-known hero member on here, I will leave it to them to announce who they are if they choose. Things are so bad for some people they're living paycheck to paycheck just keep their mom alive in the hospital.

I'm glad people are making a unified front here on the forum to tackle the problems.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
#1 Activity by crwth - April 7, 2019

1st Funds will be submitted to St. Rita Orphanage by crwth
...to feed children in orphanages (in Paranaque) and show them magic tricks...

#2 Activity Help The Hero Member Of The Forum

Funds will be divided so both can have hopes. Target Submission April 6 - Funds will be given to the said activities

#3 Activity - Pending
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩

Credits to Crypto-DesignService For The Logo
& Pro Ads For The Signature

This Thread is inspired by this topics:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/africa-bitcointalk-community-hangout-signature-campaign-5121541
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/feed-some-children-by-dabs-donate-bitcoins-4920-meals-so-far-300631
Just like the OP, I wanted to help our fellow humans to know more about crypto and at the same time help those who are really in need

At first, I only conducted this activity to our local group but it's lacking of attention for our board is merely full of humans who are only here for bounties and more. So I have decided to share this to all and I concluded that it is quite a good idea and also to make it happen.

I have been thankful for some good users are willing to help, so I started asking for their suggestions and thoughts about this.

We aim to help those who're really in need of help, just like the poor ones residing and making a living in the streets, people who has been calamity victims and other things that may vary in these kind of situations. And as an addition to this, it will be also a way on introducing crypto to them, to help them and make them realize that crypto isn't a bad thing in which scammers has abused it before and left a very bad reputation about it.

This fund raising program will be conducting such activities like feeding program, helping the orphans and other possible donations.

Funds will be hold by an escrow (bl4nkcode), and for every donations TXID will also be posted here to let the public keep in touch.

Note: No Minimum, No Maximum Donations. It should be just from the heart, and should also have the will to help the others.

Updates, Activities, Images will be posted here as soon as we have conducted such activities.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is bL4nkcode, and I confirm that this address 1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx is held by me and will be used as a donation address for Bitcointalk Charity Program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122205.0. Today 03/20/2019 PHT UTC +8
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx

HBOx/qJMW8pST80sy8eDtGykrMc/Tk37l/T5p6AfuZkAdZ1+I3K7xc6+6R8z3BEsXNWEn3ahxJtXb5na1ST9GMg=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Escrow Wallet Address of bl4nkcode:
1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx

BALANCE:
Added Avatar:

Added Signature:

Sr. Member - Legendary (Preview)

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███