Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Charity Program - Give Hope To Everyone $1 Is A Big Thing For Them - page 16. (Read 12370 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
#2 Activity Help The Hero Member Of The Forum
https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-rina-chaterjee

I want to change this one's terms.

I've already been helped by 3 people that has taken care of my emergency. I no longer need the funds for my mother.

Yet, I have left my fundraiser open, any further funds it raises, I'll divert to other donation causes on the platform.

There are other people that might need the money and have no representatives here on this forum.
Any fund that my fundraiser raises from now until the day it closes will be split to donate in the following causes:

https://milaap.org/fundraisers/anitha-bussa
https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-nagesh-1
https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-sorubh-dev
https://milaap.org/fundraisers/give-to-mohammed-1

Please send any and all donations to this address only :
32RYTtV6xGTX55i5QdfA7T8iWgAd2QK7yo

It is a localbitcoins wallet address valid for the next 12 months only.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Many charity programs, but still they don't implements they decide to deliver.

Don't worry mate something new will happen in just a blink of your eyes Cheesy

Only 5 days left before the transfering of funds to hose who are in need (stated activities right after the OP)
Hoping that there are some good guys that will reach this thread until the last minute.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Many charity programs, but still they don't implements they decide to deliver.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
I've already been helped by 3 angels from this forum. I don't know what I'd have done otherwise. Now I'm working to repay them in time. But thanks for the suggestion.

Well, atleast in these matter, all you have to do is update us with the current situation, and also we are glad to be a helping hand. Especially on those users who made some donations to make this possible.

Just a little more brother, a few days left we will be able to help you with your mom's need. Together with the children on St. Rita's Orphanage.
www.V.systems
I would like to help here, either through money or any other way - I don't know how yet because I'm myself in a very sticky situation, but I assure you, I'll help whenever I can.

Good luck Cabalism!

In the meantime, just think of your mother's recovery, And also we are willing to help you even just for a bit and we are still making some fundraising. So hang in there buddy.

You can just leave your BTC address here so I can post it on the thread. There would be also other guys out there that didn't know this yet but is open to help.

I've already been helped by 3 angels from this forum. I don't know what I'd have done otherwise. Now I'm working to repay them in time. But thanks for the suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Balance has been updated!
Only a few days left before the activity starts! I hope there are still people who can help Smiley

#ShareTheBlessings
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bumping this thread! Still running for everybody is good and someone out there are in need of hope!

-cabalism13's alt
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Here is my little contribution Cheesy https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/396da57f7871c5768251dc522eba238330cdf7a27a256e0cb5bc58a16e8b42ef
It is the first time I see a thread like this one which truly helps, thumbs up for the management I hope for the success of this charity program, God Bless!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Wish I could help but I'm stuck in financial need as well, can't even afford to have a house, ahh the joys of capitalism.  Makes me sicks that people have billions while people out here can't even survive, hopefully things will change in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
I like the concept, but wouldn't it be best to start providing charity to some users here on the forum first? I've seen a LOT of people struggling to make ends meet here, and some are facing some pretty dire circumstances right now.
I second this thought for Charity begins at Home.

(Specific Countries That Is Said To Be In Poor State like Africa)
OP, Africa is a continent comprising so many countries. It is not a country.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
Balance has been updated.

Will try to replace the quote by a spreadsheet. Sooner or Later. To all of the users who donated, I would like to thank you for your good deeds. I can assure you that all of the money that will be gathered on the said address will be given to those who're in need. Will also keep this running as long as we can.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/a5b6b0f762bd64b6a1529211378959b444fd5cd831b9610952f9be3952fd82d9

Sending some love to this program. Just a small amount of money but i hope it can help a lot. Good luck Guys, let’s continue to bless others especially those who really in-need. God bless!
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Hey guys, First of all, I would like to thank all the donators (and future donations) that were given for helping those in need.

This link is a short video where I first visited to see the actual orphanage itself. https://youtu.be/KoDQ7Mc6ynU

I went there to see what they need and what they require and how the possible activity would be done.

First, the funds that I will be receiving will be used to buy the needs indicated on their website. After that, if there are excess funds, I will donate the remaining money to the orphanage.

I would share to them that a community here in BTCT are always there to help and would be willing to. Maybe tell them that the funds that will go to them are from Cryptocurrencies, maybe they have heard of it or not, it's something to be thankful and making things like this in the community possible.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

A great help, indeed. txId list has been updated as well as the balance. Thanks CM. And upon bl4nkcode's confirmation April 6 will be the date of giving HOPES.
I just wanna say THANK YOU for a good heart of sir yahoo and helping us to grow our charity fund. That is a big help to the poor children who are in the orphanage.

snip-
Hang on there mate, probably we can help you after crwth activity on orphanage.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Another P.S. I think I'm sick, and I'm thinking of going to the doctor, every time I look into my wallet I see nothing. ( That's not even normal dont you think? ) Just Hoping That There Would Be Some Other Guys Around Here Who Might Want to Help.

True that.

It actually sucks that we live in a world where people make this shit it up to prey on the charity of strangers. Though I'm not sure what is worse — the fact that people are forced to lie to get funding, or that people who genuinely have problems have nobody to turn to. Luckily in some countries like the UK it is practically impossible to be in this situation thanks to government services, but other countries don't have this fallback.

On a side note, promoting universal basic income (UBI) could be the solution to a lot of the world's problems. If UBI could experience the same growth that blockchain and crypto did, it could probably start doing some good within a decade or so.

UBI = Welfare, let's not confuse this just because a "new world" term came up. That welfare can be standard (as UBI) or as it stands currently (selective, only if you meet certain requirements). UBI is only really needed when machines put most of humans out of work (by then money isn't even less necessary as a unit, but that's a longer story).

What problems do you think it'll provide solutions for?

It should meet the absolute most basic needs of the population, e.g. food, shelter, water and healthcare.

This would need to be distributed in such a way that it cannot be resold or gamed. If people want additional things in life, they'll need to work for it.

Few people would be happy with just the bare necessities.

Unfortunately basic necessities cannot (and should not imo) be guaranteed - they can be aided in search of it instead of provided. Basic needs are not rights is a fucked way to see this, but it comes from an angle of truth.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩

A great help, indeed. txId list has been updated as well as the balance. Thanks CM. And upon bl4nkcode's confirmation April 6 will be the date of giving HOPES.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
I would like to help here, either through money or any other way - I don't know how yet because I'm myself in a very sticky situation, but I assure you, I'll help whenever I can.

Good luck Cabalism!

In the meantime, just think of your mother's recovery, And also we are willing to help you even just for a bit and we are still making some fundraising. So hang in there buddy.

You can just leave your BTC address here so I can post it on the thread. There would be also other guys out there that didn't know this yet but is open to help.
www.V.systems
Yesterday I was trying to raise emergency medical funds for treating my mother through an Indian fundraising platform here : Please Help Me Save My Mother!

As you can see even these platforms that boast of raising so much funds for so many people aren't really that useful in medical emergencies. I don't know if a crypto-based medical / charity fundraising platform would be any better.

You may change the currency, but not everyone's cut out for actually helping.

It wouldn't make someone poor if they spent $1 on charity a month or helping someone. But truth be told, a person will not donate until that person is at a mental level where they can give enough importance to other's problems just the same as they would have done for themselves.
I've been lucky that I found help from 3 people. Most people will never find even 1. So if this thread actually helps someone - even 1 person, then it would mean the world to them.

Good luck Cabalism!
Pages:
Jump to: