Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 62. (Read 17703 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Actually blames on him came after he had hit three sixes in the last over. The fact that he played pretty calmly in start of his innings and even in the 19th Over and strangely starts hitting sixes in the 20th over is the reason why people are blaming him
I disagree. Do you think MSD is some kind of super-hero who could save CSK from an almost impossible position? Also, which bowler would plan on bowling poorly just because they secured their win? Stupid statement.

When MSD did hit those sixes, did you see how far the ball went each time? The blame falls on players like Ngidi, Vijay etc as I mentioned earlier. Also, why on earth did you suddenly think that I reported your post?
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
Haha Please tell me the team you are choosing tomorrow? that might help me making a decision Cheesy

Lol at last I'm becoming useful here Tongue I am going with KKR today. So you should know which team you have to select now ha ha. Let's see if I can break that  losing circle. Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Well looks like Jofra Archer heard you.  Cheesy Cheesy and now I think even though the ground is pretty small 215 is going to be a big psychological mark for any team to chase. If CSK is able to chase this match I would really be happy to lose my point  Cheesy but yes imagine if there would have been someone like Stokes in the side instead of Tom Curran. Even 250 was easy on this pitch Grin

This Sharjah ground seems graveyard for bowlers and indeed Last over firework saved the day for RR, it was brutal from the bowler's perspective.  Grin

Curran brothers are good all-rounders but yeah Ben stokes might replace Tom Curran as soon as he's available still no news on Stokes tho. Another name is Buttler, he's still in the quarantine. Till then they are going to stick with the Tom Curran and David Millar.

I'm officially a "Panoti" in this IPL. Lol, in last 4matches every team lost which I have selected. Ha ha. Is there any price for becoming last?  Tongue lol

By the way @Haunebu did you reported a post of mine? why was my post on this thread deleted?
Sorry it was me.. Royse shared your participation news bit late. my apologies  Embarrassed

-----------
Edit : @Everyone you guys betting on "Outrights" market? My first choice is KKR but didn't finalized yet.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Archer is basically the hero that RR needed. 27 freaking runs in 2 balls. They went from 183 to 217. Observed many people blaming MSD which I find silly to be honest. He isn't in his prime form anymore people. Check this article out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportscafe.in/cricket/articles/2020/sep/23/ipl-2020-had-we-not-bowled-no-balls-we-wouldve-been-chasing-200-insists-ms-dhoni/amp

I blame Ngidi for leaking runs and Vijay for playing slowly during the power-play. Looks like Vishnu continues to top the leaderboard thanks to WP and MP.
Actually blames on him came after he had hit three sixes in the last over. The fact that he played pretty calmly in start of his innings and even in the 19th Over and strangely starts hitting sixes in the 20th over is the reason why people are blaming him but yes there could be another link to this that in the last over bowler might be bowling some loose balls himself knowing the fact that they have already won the match. But yes he can't be solely blamed for the defeat. You can't forget Ngidi's half century which helped RR win Cheesy

By the way @Haunebu did you reported a post of mine? why was my post on this thread deleted?

I'm officially a "Panoti" in this IPL. Lol, in last 4matches every team lost which I have selected. Ha ha. Is there any price for becoming last?  Tongue lol

Haha Please tell me the team you are choosing tomorrow? that might help me making a decision Cheesy
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Archer is basically the hero that RR needed. 27 freaking runs in 2 balls. They went from 183 to 217. Observed many people blaming MSD which I find silly to be honest. He isn't in his prime form anymore people. Check this article out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportscafe.in/cricket/articles/2020/sep/23/ipl-2020-had-we-not-bowled-no-balls-we-wouldve-been-chasing-200-insists-ms-dhoni/amp

I blame Ngidi for leaking runs and Vijay for playing slowly during the power-play. Looks like Vishnu continues to top the leaderboard thanks to WP and MP.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
I'm officially a "Panoti" in this IPL. Lol, in last 4matches every team lost which I have selected. Ha ha. Is there any price for becoming last?  Tongue lol
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
It's the last over which made the difference. There were some wrong decision from Dhoni too. Sam Curran was sent in a wrong place while CSK need a dependable batsman in that position. MSD could be the player, well CSK badly missed Rayudu tonight. Kedhar Jadhav would also be better positioned at the place of Sam Curran.
CSK need a bit change in their bowling attack I think. None was so good so far in the two matches.
CSK need 57 of 17 runs. While Faf is making some effort to get boundaries MSD is going for singles and dots  Lips sealed I picked CSK to win this match but looks like I'm not going to get any points. The only point I got is from yesterday's default pick  Tongue So far it's been a disappointment

PS: I have decided to give sportbet.one a try. I will deposit on the platform tomorrow and make rest of my IPL bets there.
Did they add IPL matches yet? 2 days back when I checked they didn't support it.

Edit: Wtf is Dhoni doing  Angry Hattrick sixes, I think Dhoni wantonly lost tthis game
Well I was sure of getting the win point but wasn't sure of getting the margin point but Faf and Dhoni have ensured that I get the margin point too.  Grin Dhoni could have taken the match to their side if he had taken some less time to settle in. I don't know why he has made a habit of coming on number 7. Either he is not too confident about himself or he is over confident about rest of the team. He should have atleast played ahead of Kedhar Jadhav. But primarily that quicky from Jofra Archer at the end has made all the difference in this match. on the CSK side absolutely Dhoni himself is responsible for this loss.

PS: I have decided to give sportbet.one a try. I will deposit on the platform tomorrow and make rest of my IPL bets there.
Did they add IPL matches yet? 2 days back when I checked they didn't support it.

Yes! I can see the IPL matches. Check here: https://sportbet.one/s/9

Wtf is Dhoni doing  Angry

As I said: "He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big."

The same thing happened. He literally wasted 13 balls before scoring his first big! Imagine if he hit at least 4 sixes among these 13 balls then he could easily led CSK to the win! He should stop hesitating and bat at 4th or 5th spot. Promoting players like Curran could help in winning a game or two but for long run, he has to step up as a leader in batting department. Faf Du Plessis can't alone take the baton for the entire IPL.

Only a couple of sixes in those 13 balls would have done things for CSK. Curran was still a good option to promote but Gaikwad and Jadhav?? If Dhoni knew he needs some time to set in then he should have come at number 5.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

Yes! I can see the IPL matches. Check here: https://sportbet.one/s/9

Wtf is Dhoni doing  Angry

As I said: "He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big."

The same thing happened. He literally wasted 13 balls before scoring his first big! Imagine if he hit at least 4 sixes among these 13 balls then he could easily led CSK to the win! He should stop hesitating and bat at 4th or 5th spot. Promoting players like Curran could help in winning a game or two but for long run, he has to step up as a leader in batting department. Faf Du Plessis can't alone take the baton for the entire IPL.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
CSK need 57 of 17 runs. While Faf is making some effort to get boundaries MSD is going for singles and dots  Lips sealed I picked CSK to win this match but looks like I'm not going to get any points. The only point I got is from yesterday's default pick  Tongue So far it's been a disappointment

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Frankly speaking, I really doubt if CSK could chase the target tonight! CSK batting lineup has huge experience but little substance. The combine age of the CSK openers is 75 (36+35)!! Cheesy

Apart from Faf Du Plessis, we cannot expect blazing performances from rest of the batting lineup in every game. All the rest are just 2-3 games wonders. Dhoni promoting Sam Curran above him in last game shows he's not fully confident to come and hit. He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big. However, I picked CSK for 'comfortable' win. Let see how it goes.

It's not just the openers. Look at their middle order. Faf du Plessis is 36, while Mahendra Singh Dhoni is 39. And after MSD, we have Kedar Jadhav who is 35 years old. Can they score runs quickly? IMO, they should send Ravindra Jadeja as no.3 and then Sam Curran as no.4. Else, the required run rate will climb to astronomical levels, and they will be unable to keep it up in the final overs.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
~snip~
Well looks like Jofra Archer heard you.  Cheesy Cheesy and now I think even though the ground is pretty small 215 is going to be a big psychological mark for any team to chase. If CSK is able to chase this match I would really be happy to lose my point  Cheesy but yes imagine if there would have been someone like Stokes in the side instead of Tom Curran. Even 250 was easy on this pitch Grin

Frankly speaking, I really doubt if CSK could chase the target tonight! CSK batting lineup has huge experience but little substance. The combine age of the CSK openers is 75 (36+35)!! Cheesy

Apart from Faf Du Plessis, we cannot expect blazing performances from rest of the batting lineup in every game. All the rest are just 2-3 games wonders. Dhoni promoting Sam Curran above him in last game shows he's not fully confident to come and hit. He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big. However, I picked CSK for 'comfortable' win. Let see how it goes.

Look at that boy Sanju samson, keep in mind that he doesn't make into Indian T-20 team regularly. Guess he need more consistency, at start i was more interested to see Yashasvi Jaiswal batting but Samson batting providing me some kind of relief and TBH looking at these guys batting like that i am feeling old af.

PS : i never rate Smith highly in shorter format as batsman but i love his captaincy.

Edit : Short boundaries so RR's fans don't get your hopes high lol

Edit 1 : 100 for Sanju, literally praying haha

Edit 2 : damn you Sanju...

Edit 3 : WTF Miller

Edit 4 : Okay fukers.......... no point for me in this game  Tongue

Edit 5 : If RR doesn't want to cross 200 mark in this ground then they deserve to lose.
Well looks like Jofra Archer heard you.  Cheesy Cheesy and now I think even though the ground is pretty small 215 is going to be a big psychological mark for any team to chase. If CSK is able to chase this match I would really be happy to lose my point  Cheesy but yes imagine if there would have been someone like Stokes in the side instead of Tom Curran. Even 250 was easy on this pitch Grin
Brilliant knock from Sanju but now match has turned into different direction. It's a battting picth and still possible to chase the probable score which can be around 200. I waited for odd increase for CSK and got 3.2 for CSK  Cheesy Right after placing my bet, Samson got out, hehe.
Looks like you came out on time. After the innings of Jofra Archer I hope he has a similar day with the ball today.
How poor bowling from Lungu Ngidi! Jofra Archer hit 4 sixes at a row, a professional bowler like Ngidi has been ruined by a bowler. He could have bowl on the block and there's no way Archer could hit a six. My hope for the chase has been finished. Ngidi and Jofra has broken the hope.
Hahah half century for Ngidi today I think he is the new member of Ashok dinda club now along with Umesh Yadav.
How poor bowling from Lungu Ngidi! Jofra Archer hit 4 sixes at a row, a professional bowler like Ngidi has been ruined by a bowler. He could have bowl on the block and there's no way Archer could hit a six. My hope for the chase has been finished. Ngidi and Jofra has broken the hope.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Look at that boy Sanju samson, keep in mind that he doesn't make into Indian T-20 team regularly. Guess he need more consistency, at start i was more interested to see Yashasvi Jaiswal batting but Samson batting providing me some kind of relief and TBH looking at these guys batting like that i am feeling old af.

Edit 5 : If RR doesn't want to cross 200 mark in this ground then they deserve to lose.
I picked Chennai to win the match and with the way Sanju samson was going i thought they would easily score above 200 runs as he was hitting the ball clean with ease, with a bit of luck CSk was able to pick up wickets.

Damn Archer is hitting six with ease 4 sixes in a row and the score is above 200. It is going to be a tight match and it all depends upon the opening partnership and i hope Watson would take the bowlers apart if not they will be in trouble.
Brilliant knock from Sanju but now match has turned into different direction. It's a battting picth and still possible to chase the probable score which can be around 200. I waited for odd increase for CSK and got 3.2 for CSK  Cheesy Right after placing my bet, Samson got out, hehe.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540

PS : i never rate Smith highly in shorter format as batsman but i love his captaincy.

Edit : Short boundaries so RR's fans don't get your hopes high lol

Edit 1 : 100 for Sanju, literally praying haha

Edit 2 : damn you Sanju...

Edit 3 : WTF Miller

Edit 4 : Okay fukers.......... no point for me in this game  Tongue

We have teosanru joining us today. He already paid the entry fee. Let's welcome him.

Regarding performance on the pool - I am sucking :-P 1 out of 3

I think SRH is a team who lost because of their inexperience batting line up. Warner, Bairstow, Pandey are only three batsman with experience and rest of them were just local team players. Expecting to face a good bowling lineup with these players were big risk. They paid it now.

But DC vs KXIP match was a good match to watch. I do not regret losing my point in that match. However Rahul could do better captaincy in the super over. The 2 runs by losing 2 wickets is his fault. Instead of him he could ask Agarwal and Maxwell  or Pooran to open. If it was Pooran to open then Maxwell  could be sent in one down or vice varsa.
Thanks Royse for letting me in!

Today’s stats of the pool looks one sided, all going with Chennai other than 2 who have chosen Rajasthan uptill now. Hyderabad does not have a strong middle order else even after losing Bairstow they just required approx. 8 an over and 7 wickets were left which was quite easily achievable.

Welcome Teosanru to the pool.
Thanks Glowing. I think it's because of the last win of Chennai Super Kings and RR having a reputation of losing despite of how good team they have. But I still feel that there would be a turnaround today. On paper RR looks much better than CSK.

SRH have always lacked in their middle order. i remember the days when they even had Yuvraj Singh in their side. Even with Yuvraj Singh their middle order used to look too weak everything in batting was done by Warner or Williamson.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Timon = Jsraw? Sad to see that you have not hot your first point  Grin
My incompetency doesn't need publicity  Tongue My track record sucks in superbru. Same thing happened in the last pool but don't worry will catch up with you guys soon haha. Hopefully will get some points today, not greedy so happy with the 1 point only. 

Last time also I remember you starting badly, but catching up later. Anyway, today we have the RR vs CSK match. Almost everyone have made a bet in favor of CSK. Only me and teosanru are favoring RR to win. I can see that you haven't made your pick yet, but I know which team you are supporting.  Grin

I have noticed some vulnerabilities with CSK during the first match (vs MI). Their scoring rate is not that good and their opening bowlers are not in form. This made me pick RR for today's game. Let's see how it will turn out.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Today’s stats of the pool looks one sided, all going with Chennai other than 2 who have chosen Rajasthan uptill now. Hyderabad does not have a strong middle order else even after losing Bairstow they just required approx. 8 an over and 7 wickets were left which was quite easily achievable.

Welcome Teosanru to the pool.
Pages:
Jump to: